Psychic reading confusion....

i'm ok thanx just bought some soy but not sure how much to take,hows you?

i'm ok thanx just bought some soy but not sure how much to take,hows you?

Ooh is soy for ovulation??? I'm ok thanks. Just trying to keep my DH in a good mood so I can get some :sex: later as I think i'm ovulating or about too :blush:

i hope she's right too!! where did you find her - send me the link, haha, i got paid!!! x

haha now thats my kind of willpower! :winkwink:

well to be honest, i blame you :haha:

Oi!!!!!! :growlmad: hehehehe I would too! :haha:

well after chatting to you i have bought two and am now hunting down every psychic i can find :wacko:

saying that, i am actually finding it's taking my mind off the 2ww, so thank you :hugs:

It is exciting when you've ordered one and you're waiting for it wondering what it will say! Who are you after next? x

not sure...... maybe cheri, but a few folk really rate psychic star....
what you think?? x

what you think?? x

Both? :haha: I think I'm going to try psychic star next. Cheri is meant to be good but she looks scarily like an old best friend that I can't stand now so that put me off :rofl:

i bloody hope so - i'm shattered now

Ha ha ha - that creased me up :rofl:

seriously though, it's quite hard work - i mean, this month we started CD 10 and :sex: every night until yesterday - i am telling you, Jenny Renny better be correct, cos it's her prediction that's made me put the effort in! x

seriously though, it's quite hard work - i mean, this month we started CD 10 and :sex: every night until yesterday - i am telling you, Jenny Renny better be correct, cos it's her prediction that's made me put the effort in! x

Blinkin eck! Do you put something in his tea? If so, what is it and where can I buy it? :rofl:

what you think?? x

Both? :haha: I think I'm going to try psychic star next. Cheri is meant to be good but she looks scarily like an old best friend that I can't stand now so that put me off :rofl:

ha ha, that's so funny!!!! you do realise it's probably not her photo - we'll all be being conned by a 15 yr old trying to earn some dosh, but hey - if he's gonna tell me i'm getting a :bfp: in Dec, then who cares :rofl:

Blinkin eck! Do you put something in his tea? If so, what is it and where can I buy it? :rofl:

:haha: he just saw that and said to say that he is just a god!!

what you think?? x

ha ha, that's so funny!!!! you do realise it's probably not her photo - we'll all be being conned by a 15 yr old trying to earn some dosh, but hey - if he's gonna tell me i'm getting a :bfp: in Dec, then who cares :rofl:

Yeah and she's all of them but with different emails. Everytime we order another she just rubs her hands together "suckerrrrsss" :rofl:

what you think?? x

Yeah and she's all of them but with different emails. Everytime we order another she just rubs her hands together "suckerrrrsss" :rofl:

:dohh: OMG - that's exactly what it is isn't it?!?!

i would say i'll not bother getting another one but we all know i will! x

To me right now he is :rofl: God = complient! :haha:

:thumbup: got it in one - he knows not to mess with me when i'm on a mission!!

hey, i forgot to say to you, i was in Derby not so long ago - was going to tell you the hotel name but it seems to have been erased from my memory - i will remember......

what you think?? x

:dohh: OMG - that's exactly what it is isn't it?!?!

i would say i'll not bother getting another one but we all know i will! x

Me too :blush:

oh, and for anyone who is wondering from looking at my ticker, i swear i haven't got that 'issue' today!:dohh:

To me right now he is :rofl: God = complient! :haha:

:thumbup: got it in one - he knows not to mess with me when i'm on a mission!!

hey, i forgot to say to you, i was in Derby not so long ago - was going to tell you the hotel name but it seems to have been erased from my memory - i will remember......

I'm not in Derby but not far away.

I've got family in Aberdeen too. small world :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back