Psychic reading confusion....

:wacko:im stillwaiting on my -reply from jenny, i sent the money yesterday im sooo anxious!! did it take long for anyone else?

I found Aimees reading very good and it was me who she had predicted my SILs and OHs sisters pregnancy (both due same day) I emailed her back this and she sent me a free reading for myself.

Well she predicted March... so I'm hoping Cheri's right instead! haha! A couple of them have predicted March tho... hmmm..

Well I am due to O tomorrow (or today) so I'll start testing Nov. 29.. probably due for AF on the 2nd.. FX'd!!!

i'm due on the 3rd, so will start testing about same time as you - lets hope our predictions come true, and we can be bump buddies! x

Mines due on the 6th. Imagine if we all got :bfp:'s at the same time!!! We could just move this thread and then get readings about our babies :rofl:

That'd be great!!! FX'd!!! :)

yeah ... it's not too far away, and it'll be here before I know it, we've got a break to London coming up on the 10th December, then Xmas, then new year, then my birthday, then we're looking for a new house ... so it's going to be a pretty busy few months lol

Wow! You will be busy. Best way to be though... less time to stop and think about it. Good luck on the new house! x

:wacko:im stillwaiting on my -reply from jenny, i sent the money yesterday im sooo anxious!! did it take long for anyone else?

With it being the weekend you might not hear from her until Mon/Tues. x

I found Aimees reading very good and it was me who she had predicted my SILs and OHs sisters pregnancy (both due same day) I emailed her back this and she sent me a free reading for myself.

Well she predicted March... so I'm hoping Cheri's right instead! haha! A couple of them have predicted March tho... hmmm..

Sandra and Cheri seem to have predicted December for you though. Fx'd!!!

How long did it take for Sandra to get back to you? I've been chasing her up but not heard anything. x

yeah ... it's not too far away, and it'll be here before I know it, we've got a break to London coming up on the 10th December, then Xmas, then new year, then my birthday, then we're looking for a new house ... so it's going to be a pretty busy few months lol

Wow! You will be busy. Best way to be though... less time to stop and think about it. Good luck on the new house! x

Yep, it's gonna be manic, but it's way I like it :D

Roll on feb :happydance:

Sandra and Cheri seem to have predicted December for you though. Fx'd!!!

How long did it take for Sandra to get back to you? I've been chasing her up but not heard anything. x

Ignore me... lol.. I've confused Sandra with Amber. I've already got my Sandra reading. x

morning,how long did it take sandra to get back to you?

Anyone had a reading from Amber? I've chased her up but still waiting. x

I've not had one from Amber ... I've had from Psychic Star, Gail, Aimee and Sandra ...

Hope she gets in touch soon :hugs:

Then I hope she is wrong for you and Cheri is right xx

morning,how long did it take sandra to get back to you?

Morning! It took 2 working days but I did chase her up after nearly 2 days and then it came through that day. x

its been 3 days now i sent her an email this morning but probably wont hear till tomorrow

It took her about 8 days for me.. I started worrying, but she pulled thru!

i'll give her a couple more days

hi girls, how are you all today? i'm just back from my weekend away, so i think the fertile period has been covered :blush:

i've been feeling quite sore thigh - do any of you suffer ov pain? i can't say i noticed last month, but i have been really quite crampy today... i'm hoping that's not bad news for the month :wacko:

anyone had there readings back yet? x

hi girls, how are you all today? i'm just back from my weekend away, so i think the fertile period has been covered :blush:

i've been feeling quite sore thigh - do any of you suffer ov pain? i can't say i noticed last month, but i have been really quite crampy today... i'm hoping that's not bad news for the month :wacko:

anyone had there readings back yet? x

Hi!! Glad you covered your fertile period! I working on my DH for that. :growlmad:

Not noticed any ov pain before (not that I remember anyway) but could it be implantation cramps? or too early???

Still waiting for my last reading :growlmad:

you not managed to bribe him yet???:haha:

i think too early for implantation; but it's really noticeable - i'm worrying it might mean i haven't OV'd properly... i think i'll go post a thread, see if anyone can shed some light!!

who you waiting for? i'm thinking of getting psychic star - was she ebay? x

you not managed to bribe him yet???:haha:

i think too early for implantation; but it's really noticeable - i'm worrying it might mean i haven't OV'd properly... i think i'll go post a thread, see if anyone can shed some light!!

who you waiting for? i'm thinking of getting psychic star - was she ebay? x

I think I'm going to have to blummin do something! We've only :sex: once this cycle and this is my fertile time.

Don't worry yourself too much. It could be anything. You've done all you can so now its just the waiting game.

I'm waiting for Amber. :growlmad: Think I'm going to get a psychic star to finish my collection :winkwink: on friday and yep, she's on ebay!. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->