Psychic reading confusion....

same here, not in Aberdeen but not far away.
i remembered, but it won't matter if you are not from there, the Derbyshire hotel - how did i forget that?!

haha, thank you very much!!

i wonder what embarrassing symptom they will reveal for you all tomorrow.....!!

haha, thank you very much!!

i wonder what embarrassing symptom they will reveal for you all tomorrow.....!!

haha I can't wait :haha:

I love this thread. Every evening it really takes my mind off all the ttc crap that worries me or gets me down. x

i agree completely, it can get a bit much sometimes.
mind you, if jenny and the others are correct, most of us won't be ttc for long! x

i agree completely, it can get a bit much sometimes.
mind you, if jenny and the others are correct, most of us won't be ttc for long! x

It would be lovely especially if we could get our bfp's together and move over to 1st tri together. :happydance:

sounds good to me:thumbup:

well, you all know i've put the work in!!

on that note, dod you know there is a December Testing thread? i'm trying to make up a logo for us all - go put your names in x

I'm so jealous that you all have gotten yours predictions back already. If I dot get mine back does that mean I'm
never gonna get pregnant :(

do any of you know how to make the bloody logo thingy's?! i have tried twice but it's not working!! we need one saying 'All i want for Christmas is a BFP' - HELP!!!!

me neither - i am useless, and i also think i am the only person left in the world without facebook too!

do any of you know how to make the bloody logo thingy's?! i have tried twice but it's not working!! we need one saying 'All i want for Christmas is a BFP' - HELP!!!!

Sorry, not a clue :nope:

i think there are two december threads - i am in the one in the lounge area, but one on the ttc forum too x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->