Psychic reading confusion....

Well I am due to O tomorrow (or today) so I'll start testing Nov. 29.. probably due for AF on the 2nd.. FX'd!!!

i'm due on the 3rd, so will start testing about same time as you - lets hope our predictions come true, and we can be bump buddies! x

Mines due on the 6th. Imagine if we all got :bfp:'s at the same time!!! We could just move this thread and then get readings about our babies :rofl:

I really want a reading from psychic star but I don't have the money right now and I already bought 6 readings :blush:

i thought you'd decided not to eat and buy it :rofl:

how are you all today?? x

haha No I'm that skint its not an option :blush:

I'm good today thanks. Had :sex: last night so I feel like I'm starting to put the work in for my fertile period.

Off to a party tonight. Think its just diet coke for me though. I want a :bfp: in December so much I daren't do anything to jepordise it.

How are you today?

I really want a reading from psychic star but I don't have the money right now and I already bought 6 readings :blush:

i thought you'd decided not to eat and buy it :rofl:

how are you all today?? x

haha No I'm that skint its not an option :blush:

I'm good today thanks. Had :sex: last night so I feel like I'm starting to put the work in for my fertile period.

Off to a party tonight. Think its just diet coke for me though. I want a :bfp: in December so much I daren't do anything to jepordise it.

How are you today?

i'm good thanks; :sex: again last night so i think i have covered the fertile period!! he say's he needs a night off tonight but we are off for a dirty weekend tomorrow so that should just about do it!!

oh, fyi, you could have a couple tonight - my son was conceived the week i had three nights out, including an all day bus run pub crawl, and he is healthy and gorgeous! i have heard it's the TWW we need to be goody two shoes!! xx

Well I am due to O tomorrow (or today) so I'll start testing Nov. 29.. probably due for AF on the 2nd.. FX'd!!!

i'm due on the 3rd, so will start testing about same time as you - lets hope our predictions come true, and we can be bump buddies! x

Mines due on the 6th. Imagine if we all got :bfp:'s at the same time!!! We could just move this thread and then get readings about our babies :rofl:

OMG, could you imagine how skint we will be - what will it be, when will they arrive, how will they look... we really sould start buying morrisons saver stamps so we know we can still eat when we have our :bfp: !!! x

I can't really afford to drink tonight so I might stick to coke anyway. then again my friends are a baaaad influence. :blush:

Oooooh a weekend away! Lovely. Going anywhere nice?

x

OMG, could you imagine how skint we will be - what will it be, when will they arrive, how will they look... we really sould start buying morrisons saver stamps so we know we can still eat when we have our :bfp: !!! x

Good idea! :rofl:

You can found out their personality I think. :wacko:

:rofl:

:rofl: you crack me up; you have already checked haven't you?!!?!?!? :haha:

i'm actually booked to go see a real life medium next week, but a tad scared - i mean, imagine if she see's an even more far away BFP than Aimmee - i'd have to swear off them forever!! x

I can't really afford to drink tonight so I might stick to coke anyway. then again my friends are a baaaad influence. :blush:

Oooooh a weekend away! Lovely. Going anywhere nice?

x

em, not really - Dundee :haha:
to be fair, it's a beautiful hotel, and great restaurant, and the purpose of the trip is christmas shopping, so it will be fine - but i had hinted for london, so not quite the same, ha ha! x

:rofl:

:rofl: you crack me up; you have already checked haven't you?!!?!?!? :haha:

i'm actually booked to go see a real life medium next week, but a tad scared - i mean, imagine if she see's an even more far away BFP than Aimmee - i'd have to swear off them forever!! x

It comes up on some sites I've been on as options for readings. lol. I sound like a right whack job :wacko:

Ooooh will you let me know what the medium says? Have you been to her before or know anyone that has?

i've been to her before and she was scarily accurate - the last time i went was in august at 9 wks pg, and she asked if i had had a MC - i'd seen HB the day before on private scan so was convinced the women was loopy, but i went on to MC at 12+ wks..... after i'd said no she tried backtracking and saying it must be someone i know etc. but looking back, she probably tried not to hurt my feelings. she also told my pal her hubby was up to no good, and 3 wks later he left her for a 18 yr old! x

A weekend away is nice pretty much anywhere and Dundee is alot nearer for you I suppose. Hope you have a lovely time.

Yeah I think the conception readings are enough for me. Hopefully I don't start with any others! lol x

i've been to her before and she was scarily accurate - the last time i went was in august at 9 wks pg, and she asked if i had had a MC - i'd seen HB the day before on private scan so was convinced the women was loopy, but i went on to MC at 12+ wks..... after i'd said no she tried backtracking and saying it must be someone i know etc. but looking back, she probably tried not to hurt my feelings. she also told my pal her hubby was up to no good, and 3 wks later he left her for a 18 yr old! x

Aww you're probably right. They don't like to give bad news usually do they?

Sounds like she's good though. Good luck! :thumbup:

Aww you're probably right. They don't like to give bad news usually do they?

Sounds like she's good though. Good luck! :thumbup:

i know, but i'm not sure i want to know if BFP is yonks away, i mean, i think i'd rather believe Jenny knows her stuff and have my BFP in two weeks! x

I know what you mean. I was thinking about this today though... Do you think if we'd been told we'd not get a :bfp: until June we'd not bother trying until May then try harder so we actually make it happen the way its predicted? :shrug:

I've been told I won't conceive until Feb ... it's not stopping me from trying though

Sorry for jumping in lol :blush:

lol ty :)

I'd like to get my bfp before feb, but it does seem more realistic that it'll happen then, but it won't stop me from trying :blush: ... I really hope they're all right :)

lol ty :)

I'd like to get my bfp before feb, but it does seem more realistic that it'll happen then, but it won't stop me from trying :blush: ... I really hope they're all right :)

February isn't that far away is it... I know it feels like it when you've been trying for a while but in reality its just round the corner.

Yeah keep trying! I'm meant to concieve this month so fx'd. :happydance:

yeah ... it's not too far away, and it'll be here before I know it, we've got a break to London coming up on the 10th December, then Xmas, then new year, then my birthday, then we're looking for a new house ... so it's going to be a pretty busy few months lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->