Psychic reading confusion....

hi Britt!

i am jealous you feel so good! i really hope you don't end up so sick; i had none at all with my first!

ebs, they def. left work, i just called receptionist......... give it a couple days, if still nothing, i will ask my friend (another leader) for some more! x

Hi Finally get to speak to you!! been missing you every day lol!

i cant believe i feel so good i really thought i would be feeling sick by now, i am seven weeks on sunday!

has your sickness eased at all yet?

and is there anything else nice i have to look forward to lol.

hows your bump is it growing? i dont have anything i put a pic in my journal on here so i can see each week if it has grown x

Awww what a lovely idea. I'm going to have to catch up with your journal.

Sounds like you are going to be one of the lucky ones to pass through pregnancy without much sickness. :happydance::happydance: x

knowing me i will get it all in a week or so bad to make up for it lol

how are you ? xx

I hope you don't get it. :hugs:

i'm not doing that good today. I have just come to realise over the last week how much weight I've gained and how big I am. I think I was in denial. Just struggling to get back on the weight loss wagon and not stuff my face because I feel so down. :cry:

hi every1,hope every1's well

sorry ur feeling so ill jeffsar hopefully them bands will work:thumbup:

lucky u britt not feeling sick,i never did with any off mine

dont get disheartened ebony we all have bad weeks that 3lb will comw back off:hugs:

DVSVXN think that could be ovulation time to get busy :winkwink:

erin hope ur keeping well

afm just plodding thru this tww,me and hubby arent the best of friends at the mo,not sure why he's just being grumpy so i'm not talking to him

Thanks mamadonna :hugs: Hows the diet going for you?

Awww a grumpy man? I have one of those. Any ideas how to cheer them up? lol.. a miracle :rofl:

Oooh guess what!

Well I emailed Sandra a few days ago to tell her that her reading hadn't come true because she'd said up to January fpr my bfp and she got back to me tonight! :happydance:
She said not to get disheartened and that she feels it will happen for me before March. Oooh I hope she's right. I can't wait to see who's right in the end. x

WHAT! How rude of her! I asked her for an update and she didn't write me back, and then I had said that I'd even be willing to pay for an update. so she told me to use paypal and her email address and she could give me an update.
so she wants me to pay for my update!!!!! :growlmad::growlmad:

(exciting for you tho ebs! how did you word it in your email to her?)

Well I think I emailed her before and got no response so I put that I was really worried and needed some reassurance. Maybe you need to tug on her heart strings :winkwink:

hahah :thumbup: sounds good :haha:

dont get disheartened ebony we all have bad weeks that 3lb will comw back off:hugs:

afm just plodding thru this tww,me and hubby arent the best of friends at the mo,not sure why he's just being grumpy so i'm not talking to him

Awww a grumpy man? I have one of those. Any ideas how to cheer them up? lol.. a miracle :rofl:

diets going good

dont doubt urself u can do this,enjoy ur weekend and start again on monday

still being grumpy but i'm not arsed,lol.really havent got the energy!

afm 4dpo cramps all day yesturday in my right side and horrendous wind lol:blush:

today 5dpo queazy and sore bbs and bloated:shrug:

diets going good

afm 4dpo cramps all day yesturday in my right side and horrendous wind lol:blush:

:happydance:
i can't wait to start hounding you to test!!!! x

ebs, i really hope you are feeling better; weight loss isn't easy but remember that you are doing it for a very good casue. relax this weekend and start monday with a fresh approach, you will get there hun x

diets going good

oooh its sounding good and your chart looks fab too!! I hope this is your month. :happydance:

ebs, i really hope you are feeling better; weight loss isn't easy but remember that you are doing it for a very good casue. relax this weekend and start monday with a fresh approach, you will get there hun x

Thanks... i will. I was meant to go and see some friends today but I cancelled because I felt so bad. :cry:

I'm going to try and relax this weekend and try and plan ready for mondays fresh start. x

oh jeffsar baby jeffsar is a little green olive lol happy 9 wks :hugs:

i'll probably start testing next week so i'll let u kno how it goes

oh jeffsar baby jeffsar is a little green olive lol happy 9 wks :hugs:

i'll probably start testing next week so i'll let u kno how it goes

An olive! lol.. I can't believe you're at 9 weeks already Jeffsar.... its flying by!

Good luck with the testing Mamadonna... :thumbup: Everytime I see valantines day stuff in the shops etc I think of you and hope you get that bfp on you anniversay. :happydance:

So i oved on friday or sat but did the deed today is there still chance i could get preg?

when you o the egg can survive for up to 24hrs its usually best for the sperm to be waiting as the egg is released,but i would say ur still in with a chance

hope every1 is well

i've had a horrible nights sleep,i felt itchy all nite i really suprised my arms arent scrtched to bits this morning my skin was coming up in hives too,so all i wanna do is go back to bed my head is thumping :cry:

well i have just bought a saliva ovulation tester so fingers crossed

hi girls, hope you all had a good weekend!

i called my MW in dispair after another two days of constant sickness and i can go in tomorrow for an anti sickness jab - should calm it for 12 hrs....... at least i'll get a break!

mamadonna - itching is a pg sign - i'll go see if i can find the link... i had it with my son before i found out! x

oh, and loving the pic mamadonna! there's a snake in my boots lol x

heeeellllllllllooooooooooooooooooo mrs its great to come on here and have somebody else to talk to lol

that is zakk my youngest he is crazy on toy story knows all 3 films off by heart

i have to admit, i am quite into toy story myself! me and taylor just watched #3 again yesterday - cheers me up!

how are you hun? x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->