Psychic reading confusion....

i'm ok getting kinda nervous just wish this next week was over

really sorry ur feeling so sick hopefully this jab will help

i have a good feeling about this month for you; all the signs are good. really hope valentines day is your bfp day! x

i don't want to jinx it, but i have felt ok ish for the last 2 hrs. stil nauses, but just not so bad..... i'll still get the jab, see if it helps! they are a tad worried as i need to keep down my thyroid medication, which i don't know if i have been, so in for more bloods next week too...........

however, i feel awful about moaning about a bit of sickness; i've just read the awful news about amanda holden, it's so tragic x

aawwwww i kno,i cant even begin to imagine how they are feeling right now,its devastating.

dont you worry about moaning i would be moaning too,i hate feeling/being sick its awful

i have had pretty bad cramps in my right side today,but some of the time it felt like it was in my hip

implantation pain??? oooh, could be bubs settling in!

i've never felt like this before; i had zilch woth taylor, and i don't ever remember feeling as bad as this! i am focusing on september when it'll all be worth it! x

this could be ur little girl,i had no sickness whatso eva with the lads

i'm not sure..........
tbh, if i could choose (which i know i can't!) i'd have to say i'd like another boy! just something about mum's and boys...... but, a healthy baby is all that matters regardless of whether it's pink or blue!

are you hoping for a wee girl after all the boys?x

Hope you start feeling better soon jeffstar.
mamadonna- fingers crossed its your month :)

no not really i'd be happy with either also,boys are so loving

thanks DVSVXN!

boys are brill, but i am sure girls are in other ways too - i just remember what i was like as a teenager - scary! x

as much as id love a daughter i know both my mother and I were terrible teens lol so would love a boy 1st as they seen alot more laxed. But as long as they are healthy and safe :)

i have a niece, around the same age as my son, and let me tell you, she is hard work in comparison! she isn't a bad little girl, just needs a lot of attention, constant even, where my LO would play with toys on his own for a time, she needs you helping 100% of the time or she isn't happy! x

my besties lil girl is 7 months and she hates not getting attention bless her.Girls are the 1st born in my family for 4 or 5 genorations now including over into the couisns.my brother is the only male in our genoration lol.

right girls, as promised, here is my 9 wk bump - i know it's only supposed to be an olive in there........... :blush:

Attachments

• DSCF1356.jpg
    DSCF1356.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 2
i'm not imagining it am i - it's far too big for 9 wks?!?!
i'm hardly keeping food down so it can't really be a podge..... arrgh, nevermind! x

right i'm off girls mite pop back on later gotta sort uniform and baths etc

catch yus lata x

i'm not imagining it am i - it's far too big for 9 wks?!?!
i'm hardly keeping food down so it can't really be a podge..... arrgh, nevermind! x

have you told family and friends yet?

told some - they had guessed - i wonder why!!
night mamadonna, i'm off now too, speak to you all tomorrow x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->