Psychic reading confusion....

when you o the egg can survive for up to 24hrs its usually best for the sperm to be waiting as the egg is released,but i would say ur still in with a chance

hope every1 is well

i've had a horrible nights sleep,i felt itchy all nite i really suprised my arms arent scrtched to bits this morning my skin was coming up in hives too,so all i wanna do is go back to bed my head is thumping :cry:

Sounds like symptoms to me! :happydance: I've got a good feeling about this month for you mamadonna. x

hi girls, hope you all had a good weekend!

i called my MW in dispair after another two days of constant sickness and i can go in tomorrow for an anti sickness jab - should calm it for 12 hrs....... at least i'll get a break!

mamadonna - itching is a pg sign - i'll go see if i can find the link... i had it with my son before i found out! x

Awww Jeffsar! :hugs: I didn't realise it was that bad. Are you sick all day? x

heeeellllllllllooooooooooooooooooo mrs its great to come on here and have somebody else to talk to lol

that is zakk my youngest he is crazy on toy story knows all 3 films off by heart

He's adorable!!! xxx

i have a good feeling about this month for you; all the signs are good. really hope valentines day is your bfp day! x

i don't want to jinx it, but i have felt ok ish for the last 2 hrs. stil nauses, but just not so bad..... i'll still get the jab, see if it helps! they are a tad worried as i need to keep down my thyroid medication, which i don't know if i have been, so in for more bloods next week too...........

however, i feel awful about moaning about a bit of sickness; i've just read the awful news about amanda holden, it's so tragic x

I read about her earlier tonight. :nope: Poor woman... at 7 months too! :cry: Its the 2nd time its happened for her aswell isn't it? x

right girls, as promised, here is my 9 wk bump - i know it's only supposed to be an olive in there........... :blush:

Yey!! :happydance:

I was thinking about you the other day because I was looking at Holly Willouby and when she found out she was having a girl (so must have been about 12 weeks) she was already showing and she looks quite far on in my opinion and its her 2nd too. Plus don't you carry different sexes different? This is me thinking you are having a girl too... :rofl: which is just a totally random guess. :wacko: x

Can't believe I missed everyone tonight. :nope:

Oh well will try and catch up with you all better tomorrow.

Diet starts tomorrow. :cry: xxx

Morning Ladies!!

Hope everyone is okay!

wow great bump jeffsar loving the pic! hope the injection eases the sickness for you.

mamadonna - i have got everything crossed for you, when will you take your first test???

Ebs - just looked at your chart only 8 ish days and you will be ovulating again, thats flown by!

afm - still no symptoms other than a bit of cramping i would describe it as period pains, i am going to ring my midwife today because it has been bothering me so i am hoping everything is okay i just want to make sure x

I cant wait to get to a blueberry one day. Im not bad awesome day at work had both the boys asleep for 3 hrs and all the chores done so got some chill out time before their mum got home at 5.
Cycles going well didnt do the deed until 2 days dpo so slightly gutted.

I cant wait to get to a blueberry one day. Im not bad awesome day at work had both the boys asleep for 3 hrs and all the chores done so got some chill out time before their mum got home at 5.

you should still be in the fertile window at that! good luck got everything crossed for you!

do you do childcare then as your full time job? x

you should still be in the fertile window at that! good luck got everything crossed for you!

do you do childcare then as your full time job? x
well according to my adroid app i was still in the window, i never knew tho that you could still catch eggy 2 days after lol/

Yup I'm a full time trainee nanny.I have a 1yr old & 2yr old boys in 1 fam and 18month old twins boy and girl in the other.they are so beautiful

Morning Ladies!!

Hope everyone is okay!

wow great bump jeffsar loving the pic! hope the injection eases the sickness for you.

mamadonna - i have got everything crossed for you, when will you take your first test???

Ebs - just looked at your chart only 8 ish days and you will be ovulating again, thats flown by!

afm - still no symptoms other than a bit of cramping i would describe it as period pains, i am going to ring my midwife today because it has been bothering me so i am hoping everything is okay i just want to make sure x

morning britt,did my first test this morning way to early i kno lol,dont think any thing is there:nope:

Morning Ladies!!

Hope everyone is okay!

morning britt,did my first test this morning way to early i kno lol,dont think any thing is there:nope:

morning, yes it is a bit early! so dont give up hope yet! wait a couple of days and try again. When would AF be due? xx

i seem to be going between 28/30 cycles so it could be anywhere from sat till monday:shrug:

i've got about 6 ic's so will probably do a test every morning:blush:

i'm not sure how i'm feeling yesturday i would have said yes i think its my month but not so much today,i guess we'll find out in a few days

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->