Psychic reading confusion....

hi ebony,no not really bbs a little sore and cramps but that could be af:shrug:

hi ebony,no not really bbs a little sore and cramps but that could be af:shrug:

I had AF style cramps the month my doctor thought I had a chemical so I'd put that down as a good sign. Chart is looking great too! :thumbup:

I have a good feeling about this month for you mamadonna. x

thanks ebony i really hope so,i really hope for all of us

Hey hope everyones doing well ggot some more ov tests and my saliva tester so happy faces now.
Also more exciting news i have an interview with air newzealand next week as a training flight attendant.It's something i always wanted to do before childcare so fingers crossed i make it thru that one then i go into the next round :D

Hey hope everyones doing well ggot some more ov tests and my saliva tester so happy faces now.
Also more exciting news i have an interview with air newzealand next week as a training flight attendant.It's something i always wanted to do before childcare so fingers crossed i make it thru that one then i go into the next round :D

Let me know how you get on with the saliva tester. I'm struggling with mine but I do keeop forgetting I've got it so I think I use it too late. :wacko:

So would you give up your nanny training to do the flight attendant job? x

Hi ladies!!!

How is everyone today? xxx

Hi
I am fine thank you, although i am so tried today seem to be getting more and more tired every day lol.

How are you? xx

Yeah ok... just keeping busy.

Has the cramping stopped? x

Yeah it has eased off now, and the midwife came back to me and said it is normal and is nothing to worry about unless i get it all the time and i dont so hopefully everything is okay.

when do you see the doc next or find anything out? xx

DH has to do his SA next Tuesday and I have my CD21 bloods next Friday (better book it actually :blush:) then I have to do CD2 bloods after that so I won't find anything out until they are all back. Sooo.... it will probably be about a month until I get to see my doctor to talk through the results. :wacko:

Waiting, waiting, waiting... the story of my life.. lol.

Glad you got to speak to the midwife and you're not so worried. Has it all sunk in yet? x

DH has to do his SA next Tuesday and I have my CD21 bloods next Friday (better book it actually :blush:) then I have to do CD2 bloods after that so I won't find anything out until they are all back. Sooo.... it will probably be about a month until I get to see my doctor to talk through the results. :wacko:

Glad you got to speak to the midwife and you're not so worried. Has it all sunk in yet? x

it will be well worth the wait though, cos just think they could get your bloods back and hubbys results and be like yep everything is fine lets just lengthen your lp and give you something and first month tryin after that longer lp and a bfp!

no it hasnt sunk in yet cos i dont feel pregnant, but i think thats cos i dont have a bump or hadnt had any sickness. Apart from being very tired and them odd cramps nothing. i am hoping when i post my second pic on thursday there is a difference in size so i can see things are progressing x

it will be well worth the wait though, cos just think they could get your bloods back and hubbys results and be like yep everything is fine lets just lengthen your lp and give you something and first month tryin after that longer lp and a bfp!

no it hasnt sunk in yet cos i dont feel pregnant, but i think thats cos i dont have a bump or hadnt had any sickness. Apart from being very tired and them odd cramps nothing. i am hoping when i post my second pic on thursday there is a difference in size so i can see things are progressing x

Thats what I'm hoping. Its took a big pressure off me this month. With DH's SA being on the morning of the day I usually get my +opk he has been warned so after SA we'll DTD for a couple of days and that will be it. My readings have said I need to relax so how much more relaxed does it get? lol

Awww it will make it so real when you go for your scan and see your little baby on the screen. I bet you are counting down the days.

Have you been in 1st tri much on here yet? x

Thats what I'm hoping. Its took a big pressure off me this month. With DH's SA being on the morning of the day I usually get my +opk he has been warned so after SA we'll DTD for a couple of days and that will be it. My readings have said I need to relax so how much more relaxed does it get? lol

Awww it will make it so real when you go for your scan and see your little baby on the screen. I bet you are counting down the days.

yeah i dont think you can relax any more, but if you have relaxed and the pressure has eased then hopefully this will help as well!

yeah i am counting down but it isnt coming quickly lol

i went on to ask the question about the pain and to register on the september thread but thats it really, i look at the bump pics so i can see what my bump will look like when lol but havent posted anything, i just like talking to all you on here.

yeah i dont think you can relax any more, but if you have relaxed and the pressure has eased then hopefully this will help as well!

i went on to ask the question about the pain and to register on the september thread but thats it really, i look at the bump pics so i can see what my bump will look like when lol but havent posted anything, i just like talking to all you on here.

This may seem like a weird question but is it a bit off an anit-climax? I was thinking about it and I invest so much time in ttc and temping, charting, symptom spotting that once I am pregnant will it feel strange that I don't have all that to keep me busy and will it feel a bit like "oh what do I do now?". Do you know what I mean? Don't get me wrong... I will be sooooo excited and happy but I've spent nearly a year obsessing... lol x

This may seem like a weird question but is it a bit off an anit-climax? I was thinking about it and I invest so much time in ttc and temping, charting, symptom spotting that once I am pregnant will it feel strange that I don't have all that to keep me busy and will it feel a bit like "oh what do I do now?". Do you know what I mean? Don't get me wrong... I will be sooooo excited and happy but I've spent nearly a year obsessing... lol x

yes your totally right, i am so excited but cos i dont feel pregnant i feel like i am just waiting and cant do anything were as TTC you are doing things to try and get the BFP.

i feel like there should be something to do every day to be like yep baby is growing etc etc you know what i mean, but no got just under 5 weeks to wait before i know anything else

also i feel like i want to see my midwife more now, you see them loads later on but its now i need reassurance and advise x

yes your totally right, i am so excited but cos i dont feel pregnant i feel like i am just waiting and cant do anything were as TTC you are doing things to try and get the BFP.

i feel like there should be something to do every day to be like yep baby is growing etc etc you know what i mean, but no got just under 5 weeks to wait before i know anything else

also i feel like i want to see my midwife more now, you see them loads later on but its now i need reassurance and advise x

My friend has gone private for a few reasons but she has had loads of scans (mainly because of worrying bleeding) but she was saying she couldn't imagine after her 20 week scan then not seeing her baby until 20 weeks later when its born. It is a long time isn;t it??? She says for £100 she can go and get scanned when ever she wants which I didn;t think was bad if you are really worried at any point when the nhs are saying no.

I think you'll just have to fill your time with baby shopping! :happydance: xxx

My friend has gone private for a few reasons but she has had loads of scans (mainly because of worrying bleeding) but she was saying she couldn't imagine after her 20 week scan then not seeing her baby until 20 weeks later when its born. It is a long time isn;t it??? She says for £100 she can go and get scanned when ever she wants which I didn;t think was bad if you are really worried at any point when the nhs are saying no.

I think you'll just have to fill your time with baby shopping! :happydance: xxx

really is it only £100 for all the care?? does that include when she goes into labour as well? xx

No.. lol.. Thats £100 for each scan. I think its £3000 for the delivery. she goes to Thornbury in sheffield. x

Let me know how you get on with the saliva tester. I'm struggling with mine but I do keeop forgetting I've got it so I think I use it too late. :wacko:

So would you give up your nanny training to do the flight attendant job? x

im going to use it every day just so i dont forget lol.
havent worked out what ill do but if i got the finale job i prob would give up nannying unlessit started after my course

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->