Psychic reading confusion....

No.. lol.. Thats £100 for each scan. I think its £3000 for the delivery. she goes to Thornbury in sheffield. x

lol i thought that was cheap i was going to say thats amazing i am signing up!

i think if you can afford it then defo do it, but its a lot of money when you have a baby on the way as well isnt it if all your money is tied up x

No.. lol.. Thats £100 for each scan. I think its £3000 for the delivery. she goes to Thornbury in sheffield. x

i think if you can afford it then defo do it, but its a lot of money when you have a baby on the way as well isnt it if all your money is tied up x

Yeah.. they are only doing it because she had a miscarriage just before getting pregnant this time and when going to the nhs when she was bleeding they were not very sympathetic. They can afford it so they are doing it for peice of mind but I thought if you just wanted the odd scan if you were worried £100 wasn't too bad for peice of mind.

I'll be nhs all the wall... freeist bestist :thumbup: lol x

Yeah.. they are only doing it because she had a miscarriage just before getting pregnant this time and when going to the nhs when she was bleeding they were not very sympathetic. They can afford it so they are doing it for peice of mind but I thought if you just wanted the odd scan if you were worried £100 wasn't too bad for peice of mind.

so can you just ring and pay and go then rather than say paying for all the treatment.

i might consider it if i feel like i want another scan.

i think the prob is with me, although we were trying i never could actually imagine getting a positive test result so i find it hard to believe i am actually pregnant and will have a baby at the end of it, thats why i keep thinking things are wrong. But i need to snap out of it i think.

and yes free is best for me to! xx

hiya girls, how's everyone been?

i had the injection, it worked for about 2 hours and then BAM, head down the toilet again! i am trying not feel sorry for myself but it's getting hard!

nevermind - they say it eases after first tri and i'm almost past that now - 2 and a half weeks and counting! x

awww u poor thing jeffsar it must be horrible but like u say hopefully not long now.

afm not feeling any different,i thought i saw an extremely faint line on my test this morning but just imagined it:dohh:

hey girls! Got a positive OPK last night and today... FX'd for me, please! :)
Miss you all!!

Hey ladies i'm just about to go to bed had a busy busy day at work today. I'm popping to the gym in the morning before a day with the twins x

:wave: i've only been up just over an hr could do with going back to bad:haha:

so can you just ring and pay and go then rather than say paying for all the treatment.

i might consider it if i feel like i want another scan.

i think the prob is with me, although we were trying i never could actually imagine getting a positive test result so i find it hard to believe i am actually pregnant and will have a baby at the end of it, thats why i keep thinking things are wrong. But i need to snap out of it i think.

and yes free is best for me to! xx

Look at this link...

https://reassur3d.com/about/

Tom is the bloke my friend sees. There is a lonk for enquiries so you could ask them.

I think I'll be the same as you.... in total disbelief. x

hiya girls, how's everyone been?

i had the injection, it worked for about 2 hours and then BAM, head down the toilet again! i am trying not feel sorry for myself but it's getting hard!

nevermind - they say it eases after first tri and i'm almost past that now - 2 and a half weeks and counting! x

Awww Jeffsar... thats awful. :hugs: Just keep counting down to that 2nd tri! x

thanks girls,still not feeling too hopeful,but you neva kno. test was neg again this morning,not testing for a couple of days!

Miss you all!!

Woohooo!!!!! Do you think you've covered it?

We miss you too. xxxxxxx

well, who knows! I got another positive OPK today! :( We probably won't BD anymore.. I'm sick right now with a slight fever too, so I can't even tell if I already had a TRUE temp spike! :(

wow what a busy day with the twins.have slight cramping tonight :/

Miss you all!!

Woohooo!!!!! Do you think you've covered it?

We miss you too. xxxxxxx

well, who knows! I got another positive OPK today! :( We probably won't BD anymore.. I'm sick right now with a slight fever too, so I can't even tell if I already had a TRUE temp spike! :(

Oh no! Hope you don't get too sick.

Fingers crossed that you've covered it anyway :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back