Psychic reading confusion....

Morning ladies :wave:

Hope you're all alright. Just thought I'd pop in to say hello and catch up.

i'm off to college today. I don't want to go :brat: We're covering things I know how to do already and the woman I sit next to is driving me nuts but I can't just move now after all this time as it will look so rude. At least it only once a week and they are talking about fast tracking me so I can finish in April. x

hiya girls, managed to sneak on for 2 mins at work!

britt, i hope you are well x

ebs, like you say it's once a week; use it to escape from thinking about ttc!

mamadonna - TEST!!!!!! i have my fx'd and have a good feeling! (get a supderdrug test!)

Erin - hope you've caught the eggy!

Hello to everyone else too! x

I'm doing ok, sickness easing during day time, only really bad at night now so i can cope, hopefully it'll be over soon. less than 2 weeks until scan now! x

mamadonna - TEST!!!!!! i have my fx'd and have a good feeling! (get a supderdrug test!)

I'm doing ok, sickness easing during day time, only really bad at night now so i can cope, hopefully it'll be over soon. less than 2 weeks until scan now! x

Hi
finally catch you lol

im fine got an early scan on sunday, i will be 8 week then to check baby is okay cos been getting the cramps a bit more so midwife wants to check baby is in correct place so fingers crossed everything is okay.

glad sickness is easing for you, you have had it bad havent you. Did you get bad sickness with your little boy?

i think thats another reason why i have been worried cos i have had nothing no feeling sick or anything xx

afternoon :wave: my temps went way down this morning so unless they go back up its not looking good

Hi
finally catch you lol

im fine got an early scan on sunday, i will be 8 week then to check baby is okay cos been getting the cramps a bit more so midwife wants to check baby is in correct place so fingers crossed everything is okay.

glad sickness is easing for you, you have had it bad havent you. Did you get bad sickness with your little boy?

i think thats another reason why i have been worried cos i have had nothing no feeling sick or anything xx

i bet u cant wait to see baby on the screen,i'm sure everything will be ok,i never had any sickness at all

i'm pleased ur not feeling as sick

Hi
finally catch you lol

i bet u cant wait to see baby on the screen,i'm sure everything will be ok,i never had any sickness at all

i am excited but a little scared as well, i cant wait to see our baby. Thank you yeah i remember you saying its just so strange not to have any symptoms isnt it.

I have everything crossed that your temp goes back up tomorrow x

Hi
finally catch you lol

oooh, that's good news about a scan! i can't wait to see baby britt :happydance:

i had no sickness with taylor, and i didn't have other symptoms either so i am sure everything will be fine :hugs:

it's so worrying though isn't it?? x

i'm pleased ur not feeling as sick

thanks hun; although i am feeling awful again - but all day it had eased off! nevermind. it's all for a good cause x

it is and if your not feeling to bad thru the day then thats half the battle,just gonna go and wash dye off hair wont be long

oooh, what colour are you going?? i am a 'blonde' but not being able to highlight my hair is killing me! i probably will after the first tri - just a few to break up my roots; can't imagine lasting until September!

im terrible with mine every 5 or so months i re do the roots but have to use 2 diff colours to get the colour i want right

i usually get mine done every 6 weeks so it really is annoying me! ah well, maybe i'll get used to being mousy brown again! x

yer i have to go platimum blonde then darken it to get a really nice blonde.I'm thinking of trying to keep mine brown ill see how i feel about it once it grows out a bit more,could be a good change

oooh, what colour are you going?? i am a 'blonde' but not being able to highlight my hair is killing me! i probably will after the first tri - just a few to break up my roots; can't imagine lasting until September!

i was blonde but i got bored lol.i think i have been every colour you could imagine,its red at the min tho,its a pain cos it needs done every couple of weeks,and everything is splashed red when i'm done lol

i love red hair, but it doesn't suit me at all!
sorry i missed you, my MIL came over to tell me she'd let slip i was pregnant to someone, and they have told someone else........ ANNOYED! x

Hi
finally catch you lol

oooh, that's good news about a scan! i can't wait to see baby britt :happydance:

i had no sickness with taylor, and i didn't have other symptoms either so i am sure everything will be fine :hugs:

it's so worrying though isn't it?? x

yeah i am kinda excited but got more pains in the night last night, i just so hope everything is okay, yeah it is so worrying i really didnt think i would be like this.

oooh i wonder if you might be having a girl this time cos your symptoms are different????

xx

Firstly... Mamadonna!!!! I just checked out your chart and your temp has soured right back up. Looks like a lovely implantation dip to me :winkwink: Should show up on a test in a few days. :happydance:

secondly... ladies I need your expertise.

Ok.... I'm on CD14 and I don't usually ovulate until CD18 but over the last 2 days I've had this CM that looked a bit EW like I have the days leading up to ovulation. Today I got an abundence of EWCM (like I usually get on CD18) when I went to the toilet. Soooo... a couple of hours later I did an ovulation test and all I have is the faintest line :shrug:

I'm so confused. Do you think I've missed my surge? Tonight is our only change to :sex: because DH has to then wait 3 days to do SA. I thought I was going to ovulate the day of the SA.

I'm excited because if I am ovulatin today then I'm ovulating early and there could be a slim chance that I'm now having a "normal" cycle but I'm worried because if I have my surge over the next few days I'll be gutted to miss it. :wacko:

Hmmmm.... will keep poas. :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->