Psychic reading confusion....

hi ebs!

i would BD tonight; i had one brand of opks that were brilliant, but the ones i had ordered that i didn't actually have to use (the cycle after bfP!) I was using as hpt's, and even at 6-7 wks gone they weren't positive, 8 weeks in that changed. the cheap internet opks are really hit or miss - go with ewcm and try catch the eggy tonight! x

hiya girls, managed to sneak on for 2 mins at work!

britt, i hope you are well x

ebs, like you say it's once a week; use it to escape from thinking about ttc!

mamadonna - TEST!!!!!! i have my fx'd and have a good feeling! (get a supderdrug test!)

Erin - hope you've caught the eggy!

Hello to everyone else too! x

I'm doing ok, sickness easing during day time, only really bad at night now so i can cope, hopefully it'll be over soon. less than 2 weeks until scan now! x

Hi
finally catch you lol

im fine got an early scan on sunday, i will be 8 week then to check baby is okay cos been getting the cramps a bit more so midwife wants to check baby is in correct place so fingers crossed everything is okay.

glad sickness is easing for you, you have had it bad havent you. Did you get bad sickness with your little boy?

i think thats another reason why i have been worried cos i have had nothing no feeling sick or anything xx

oooh, that's good news about a scan! i can't wait to see baby britt :happydance:

i had no sickness with taylor, and i didn't have other symptoms either so i am sure everything will be fine :hugs:

it's so worrying though isn't it?? x

yeah i am kinda excited but got more pains in the night last night, i just so hope everything is okay, yeah it is so worrying i really didnt think i would be like this.

oooh i wonder if you might be having a girl this time cos your symptoms are different????

xx

not sure - my mum had the exact same symptoms with me and my brother - i think it changes every pregnancy! pink or blue, i'm happy! x

well im feeling horrible today i had a good nights sleep almost 9 hours and after being up for 4 hours i was totally exhausted i just want to fall asleep but its not even 7pm. Had tummy twinges as well and everythings a real effort. Hope im not coming down with something

hi ebs!

i would BD tonight; i had one brand of opks that were brilliant, but the ones i had ordered that i didn't actually have to use (the cycle after bfP!) I was using as hpt's, and even at 6-7 wks gone they weren't positive, 8 weeks in that changed. the cheap internet opks are really hit or miss - go with ewcm and try catch the eggy tonight! x

Thanks Jeffsar. We ended up arguing last night so we DTD this morning. Fingers crossed it was enough because now we have to wait until after SA. x

well im feeling horrible today i had a good nights sleep almost 9 hours and after being up for 4 hours i was totally exhausted i just want to fall asleep but its not even 7pm. Had tummy twinges as well and everythings a real effort. Hope im not coming down with something

Fingers crossed its symptoms of pregnancy :happydance:

hiya girls, managed to sneak on for 2 mins at work!

britt, i hope you are well x

ebs, like you say it's once a week; use it to escape from thinking about ttc!

mamadonna - TEST!!!!!! i have my fx'd and have a good feeling! (get a supderdrug test!)

Erin - hope you've caught the eggy!

Hello to everyone else too! x

I'm doing ok, sickness easing during day time, only really bad at night now so i can cope, hopefully it'll be over soon. less than 2 weeks until scan now! x

Hi
finally catch you lol

im fine got an early scan on sunday, i will be 8 week then to check baby is okay cos been getting the cramps a bit more so midwife wants to check baby is in correct place so fingers crossed everything is okay.

glad sickness is easing for you, you have had it bad havent you. Did you get bad sickness with your little boy?

i think thats another reason why i have been worried cos i have had nothing no feeling sick or anything xx

oooh, that's good news about a scan! i can't wait to see baby britt :happydance:

i had no sickness with taylor, and i didn't have other symptoms either so i am sure everything will be fine :hugs:

it's so worrying though isn't it?? x

yeah i am kinda excited but got more pains in the night last night, i just so hope everything is okay, yeah it is so worrying i really didnt think i would be like this.

oooh i wonder if you might be having a girl this time cos your symptoms are different????

xx

not sure - my mum had the exact same symptoms with me and my brother - i think it changes every pregnancy! pink or blue, i'm happy! x

I keep telling you! You're having a girl. I predicted it :rofl:

Baby jeffsar is a prune now :happydance:

I had fingers crossed but dont think so now. I spent all night getting to hot and too cold my back aches and my heads sore :( i think someones given me flu

I had fingers crossed but dont think so now. I spent all night getting to hot and too cold my back aches and my heads sore :( i think someones given me flu

Oh no!!!! :hugs:

Morning ladies :wave:

Where is everyone this weekend? :shrug:

Britt.... good luck for your scan today. I can't wait to see a pic. :hugs:

Jeffsar...hope you're feeling ok.

Mamadonna.... how are you? I need to check out your chart.

Erin.... missing you! Hows the new job? :hugs:

morning ebony sorry slept in yesturday so didnt take my temp but its done now.....sorry:blush:

hi girls!

i have spent the weekend looking for maternity trousers, i can't get anywere! i will have to have a trawl online today - i'm not comfortable!

mamadonna - have you tested again?!?!?!
ebs, fx'd you caught that eggy!
Britt - i want to see your little raspberry!
Erin - we miss you x

morning ebony sorry slept in yesturday so didnt take my temp but its done now.....sorry:blush:

haha no worries I was just dying to see how you were getting on chart wise. Its looking good!!!! :happydance:

When are you going to test? x

hi girls!

i have spent the weekend looking for maternity trousers, i can't get anywere! i will have to have a trawl online today - i'm not comfortable!

mamadonna - have you tested again?!?!?!
ebs, fx'd you caught that eggy!
Britt - i want to see your little raspberry!
Erin - we miss you x

Thanks. I think I ovulated yesterday now because I had more EWCM and twinges which I think were my ov cramps. :happydance:

Awww hope you get something soon Jeffsar. There are loads of places online now. x

i know but i don't want to spend a fortune! i looked at jeans in topshop; £50! i think that's quite pricey - am i being stingey?! x

i know but i don't want to spend a fortune! i looked at jeans in topshop; £50! i think that's quite pricey - am i being stingey?! x

No not at all. I think thats expensive especially as you wn't be wearing them that long. Have a look on ebay. x

If you want something cheapish Asda do a maternity range and I think their clothes are good quality. you can order online too :thumbup:

my problem is i need 33" inside leg; next used to stock loads of long maternity but now stop at a 31 - i'll go look at asda! x

my problem is i need 33" inside leg; next used to stock loads of long maternity but now stop at a 31 - i'll go look at asda! x

Oh wow!!! Are you tall then? My inside leg is 29" I think. I'm a midget :rofl:

i'm about 5'6 -5'7", but have really long legs!

i just got two pairs from a maternity shop on ebay - brand new, a skinny pair and a bootcut pair, total £30 including delivery! now to find work trousers! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->