Psychic reading confusion....

i'll join that one too!!

right, nighty night - i am off to bed for a well earned rest - aaahhh, sleep

You can google their names to find their websites, and you pay them thru paypal to give you a reading!

evening ladies, how are we all today?? x

hello i'm ok just shattered not long finished work,thought i'd pop in to say hi b4 i'm to tired

i am the same tonight - barely keep my eyes open!!

try relax hun - i know, easier said than done with ttc stress! x

yeah i'm planning on doing very little tonite and having an early 1,gotta start at 8 tomorrow

i'm off all week, so me and my little one have decided after our hectic day today, we are having a jammies day tommorrow! can't wait.... x

sounds like my kinda day,i dont get them very often but love jammie days!

i know, best ever! right, i'm logging off early tonight, catch up with you soon x

Hi girls... I had my hopes up for Psychic Star, but I believe my AF is going to show her ugly face sometime today, so PS is wrong :( Only Jenny has been right for me now. Good Luck though, but don't do what I did and get your hopes up about every one of these readings... Take them lightly and as fun.

that's right hun, it's just light hearted - a way to help not focus on the stress of ttc i guess x

omg, look at my ticker again - you lot must think i am a right stinky minky!! :dohh: x

afternoon jeffstar,have you got snow up there?

hiya mamadonna!! yep, we certainly do! i'm 35 miles north of aberdeen, so it was guarenteed really!! what about you, freezing??

how are you today? i'm still feeling odd - hoping that's a good sign but worried i haven't ov'd when i thought and bd'd on wrong days!!

i really need to start using opk's! x

Hi girls... I had my hopes up for Psychic Star, but I believe my AF is going to show her ugly face sometime today, so PS is wrong :( Only Jenny has been right for me now. Good Luck though, but don't do what I did and get your hopes up about every one of these readings... Take them lightly and as fun.

Hope your AF doesn't show and you get your :bfp:

It is hard not to get your hopes up though isn't it? I know I have :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"