Psychic reading confusion....

Thanks ladies. I'm feeling quite positive and trying to keep in mind that even if it isn't my month then at least I'll have another month to lose weight before my :bfp:.

I think knowing that this month is my month for all the tests is making me feel alot more relaxed like I've put it in someone elses hands.

Britt..... how are those cramps? Calming down? x

hopefully u shud have all the answers this month ebony:thumbup:

Well when I dropped of SA yesterday they said it would be about 3 weeks until I got the results and my blood tests are this friday and next friday so I'm thinking it will be about a month before I get to sit down with a doctor and discuss it all. Its nice to know I might be that close to getting answers.... :happydance:

Thanks ladies. I'm feeling quite positive and trying to keep in mind that even if it isn't my month then at least I'll have another month to lose weight before my :bfp:.

I think knowing that this month is my month for all the tests is making me feel alot more relaxed like I've put it in someone elses hands.

well i thought they had, but i was up in night quite a few times with them again last night, i just need to get into my head that they are growing pains cos i still cant help thinking there is something wrong, i read in 1st tri that one women had pains went for scan seen heart beat then they continued and she mc that night, so i am so scared that happening cos i am still getting them xx

well i thought they had, but i was up in night quite a few times with them again last night, i just need to get into my head that they are growing pains cos i still cant help thinking there is something wrong, i read in 1st tri that one women had pains went for scan seen heart beat then they continued and she mc that night, so i am so scared that happening cos i am still getting them xx

Awwww... well you've just got to remember that everyone is different. Jeffsar had bad cramps too a few weeks back and got some safe pain killers she could take. It might help to talk to her with her having them so recently. :hugs:

I can understand the worry though. :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Hey Britt.... I was thinking about you last night. You know how you went for your scan and she said the baby only looked about 6 weeks along instead of 8... well when you got your bfp didn't your clear blue test say 1-2 weeks even though you are meant to date it from the first day of AF so you'd have been 4 weeks by the calender? x

Awwww... well you've just got to remember that everyone is different. Jeffsar had bad cramps too a few weeks back and got some safe pain killers she could take. It might help to talk to her with her having them so recently. :hugs:

i really thought going for the scan would put my mind at rest until i read that this morning, but now i am not reading in the 1st tri i want to get over that part and make sure everything is okay. i will be on here and on here only now lol xx

i really thought going for the scan would put my mind at rest until i read that this morning, but now i am not reading in the 1st tri i want to get over that part and make sure everything is okay. i will be on here and on here only now lol xx

And no googling!! lol x

And no googling!! lol x

no lol now that is hard x

And no googling!! lol x

I know. :rofl: every month I google something like... "cramping then bfp" and stuff to try and find a success story to fit my symptom. x

And no googling!! lol x

I know. :rofl: every month I google something like... "cramping then bfp" and stuff to try and find a success story to fit my symptom. x

i know and we are silly really cos you always find both sides but pick the one you want to hear lol but just cant help it.

did you watch one born every minute? everyone looked in pain this week x

No.... we watch Glee :blush:

Plus DH doesn't do hospitals so it would frighten him to death. :rofl:

Did you hear James Corden on radio one yesterday morning? his baby is due in 6 weeks and they were asking him which end he'll be standing. lol. Apparently the advise his uncle gave him so he'd stand at the top end where he'll be holding her hand is... "It's like watching your local burn down. They'll do it up but it'll never be the same." :rofl: Priceless. x

No.... we watch Glee :blush:

Plus DH doesn't do hospitals so it would frighten him to death. :rofl:

Did you hear James Corden on radio one yesterday morning? his baby is due in 6 weeks and they were asking him which end he'll be standing. lol. Apparently the advise his uncle gave him so he'd stand at the top end where he'll be holding her hand is... "It's like watching your local burn down. They'll do it up but it'll never be the same." :rofl: Priceless. x

i have to watch it i love it, i have just got hubby watching it, although other week baby was back to back so came out wrong way so head popped when it came out and nealy made him sick lol, were as just made me go ouch lol!

no i didnt, thats great though that is typical man saying as well lol xx

hi girls, sorry i've been awol, work crazy and i'm sick as a dog again so lying down when i get home!!

britt; i got some fab cheap maternity clothes from a shop on ebay, reall nice fit and trendy; oh, the comfort! x

hi girls, sorry i've been awol, work crazy and i'm sick as a dog again so lying down when i get home!!

britt; i got some fab cheap maternity clothes from a shop on ebay, reall nice fit and trendy; oh, the comfort! x

Hi How are you?

ooh brill i will have a look, was it off a certain shop on there or just ebay in general xx

it was from pinkpixie.co.uk, also have an ebay shop! i got a pair of skinny jeans for £13 and a pair of really nice bootcut jeans for £15 - both fit really well and are so comfy! i'm away back on to order more! x

it was from pinkpixie.co.uk, also have an ebay shop! i got a pair of skinny jeans for £13 and a pair of really nice bootcut jeans for £15 - both fit really well and are so comfy! i'm away back on to order more! x

i will have a look, do i just by my normal size when buying maternity clothes?x

yeah, i've bought a size 10 and they fit well; they don't look like maternity but they are cleverly designed and the fabric at the top has loads of stretch.

how've you been? have i missed much? x

yeah, i've bought a size 10 and they fit well; they don't look like maternity but they are cleverly designed and the fabric at the top has loads of stretch.

how've you been? have i missed much? x

thanks i will look, i have been alright i actually feel great in myself no sickness or anything, but still getting bad pains in the night which are still bothering me but hopefully after our scan in 3 weeks i shoudl be okay surely if we make 2 scans and everything is fine then it is nothing to worry about.

How are you? x

sick!! haha, i'm getting bored of saying that now! i have been worrying too - MW tried to get HB on doppler and couldn't so i freaked out, but apparently that's totally normal at this stage, and i have seen a strong HB so i am hoping baby was just hiding (they aren't supposed to try a doppler until 16 wks, but because i am showing thought she'd try!) scan is in a week so i'll know soon enough!

i'm so glad your scan went well, i am sure it will all be fine in three weeks; it seems to have come around quite fast! i am jealous you feel so good! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->