Psychic reading confusion....

well done on ur diet,i droped 5kg over the last 2 weeks yay. AF lasted 3days and was light compared to what im normally like.so going to have to change my ticker as its wrong

Thanks. :hugs:

Wow... you have done well. I'm weighing in tomorrow. I hope my dinner tonight doesn't do much damage. :wacko:

Fingers crossed for you hun, im gyming it 4-5 days a week :)
well af lasted 4 days :/ wasnt heavy like normal eaither but im still haveing a few cramps

well done on ur diet,i droped 5kg over the last 2 weeks yay. AF lasted 3days and was light compared to what im normally like.so going to have to change my ticker as its wrong

Thanks. :hugs:

Wow... you have done well. I'm weighing in tomorrow. I hope my dinner tonight doesn't do much damage. :wacko:

Fingers crossed for you hun, im gyming it 4-5 days a week :)
well af lasted 4 days :/ wasnt heavy like normal eaither but im still haveing a few cramps

Good luck with the gym. Hopefully it will help you shed the weight you want. x

Evening ladies :hi:

Just popped on to say hello and tell you that Mamadonna text me. Her laptop has died :cry: so she won't be on for a few days. She said to say hi and that she'd be getting a new one this week so hopefully she'll be back with us very soon.

Well I stuck to a whole week on my diet and had my sunday dinner tonight to reward myself which was gorgeous... mmmmmm....

Had a temp drop today which looks like an implantation dip in the making. Fingers crossed. Just need that bean to stick around long enough, xxxxxx

Well gym was awesome def best way to start my day. Been cramping like crazy all day :/ going to see a doc tomorrow so might be able to work it out lol

AF lasted 3 days,was light and I've had bad cramps for over a week now :/

Morning ladies :hi:

Well my temp has gone up today so it looks like l did get my implantation dip. :happydance: I hope that ickle bean can hold on!!!!

And...... l weighed myself this morning and I've lost 7 1/4 lbs in my first week back on ww. :wohoo: l am soooooo pleased. :thumbup:

Well l hope to see some of you ladies on here later. xxxx

Well gym was awesome def best way to start my day. Been cramping like crazy all day :/ going to see a doc tomorrow so might be able to work it out lol

Good luck with your doctors appointment. x

hey wasnt too bad cept they dont know what it is.she said i have a tone of pregnancy symptoms but had 2 neg tests she said i could be under 3 weeks and it wouldnt show.Apart from that she was clueless lol:nope:

hey wasnt too bad cept they dont know what it is.she said i have a tone of pregnancy symptoms but had 2 neg tests she said i could be under 3 weeks and it wouldnt show.Apart from that she was clueless lol:nope:

So what have you got to do? Just wait and see? x

Where is everyone? Britt? Jeffsar? Erin? :shrug:

*sigh*

Well AF is due Thursday and I'm feeling down about it today. :cry: I don't think its looking good :nope:

*sigh*

Well AF is due Thursday and I'm feeling down about it today. :cry: I don't think its looking good :nope:

Hi

I am here!!!
i couldnt post yesterday this thread was going mad on my computer for some reason.

Dont feel down, come on got to think positive!

hows the diet going?

just to cheer you up :holly::holly::holly::flasher::flasher::flasher: xx

*sigh*

Hi

I am here!!!
i couldnt post yesterday this thread was going mad on my computer for some reason.

hows the diet going?

:rofl:

*runs and hugs Britt* It so good to see you. Mamadonna 's laptop has died so she won't be on until she gets her new one and I'm assuming Erin is busy with work and Jeffsar must be :sick:

The diet is going really well. In my first week last week I lost 7 1/4 lbs :happydance: I'm on day 9 now and I'm determined to shed as much as I can as fast as I can.

I'm trying to get back the PMA but I have such a short luteal phase that even if I get pregnant, the chances of it it even implanting are slim. :cry: I'm hoping to get some blood results on friday though when I go for my CD2 bloods so maybe i'll get some answers then. :shrug:

*sigh*

Hi

I am here!!!

hows the diet going?

*runs and hugs Britt* It so good to see you. Mamadonna 's laptop has died so she won't be on until she gets her new one and I'm assuming Erin is busy with work and Jeffsar must be :sick:

The diet is going really well. In my first week last week I lost 7 1/4 lbs :happydance: I'm on day 9 now and I'm determined to shed as much as I can as fast as I can.

I'm trying to get back the PMA but I have such a short luteal phase that even if I get pregnant, the chances of it it even implanting are slim. :cry: I'm hoping to get some blood results on friday though when I go for my CD2 bloods so maybe i'll get some answers then. :shrug:

:cry: were have all our team gone

poor jeffsar she must still be feeling really bad, but hopefully it should ease in next couple of weeks.

woohoooo :happydance: for the diet thats brilliant news!! just think if you got these next couple of weeks loosing 7 pound that could be 2 stone before you know it!

i know your luteal phase hasnt been very long but it only needs that extra day to get there, and you might gain that extra day any cycle and that could be this one. Mine was only 10, and yours has been 9 hasnt it?? so thats 1 day different.

yeah hopefully they might have some answers for you then i hope so keep pushing them though to move things along for you xx

*sigh*

Hi

I am here!!!

hows the diet going?

poor jeffsar she must still be feeling really bad, but hopefully it should ease in next couple of weeks.

woohoooo :happydance: for the diet thats brilliant news!! just think if you got these next couple of weeks loosing 7 pound that could be 2 stone before you know it!

i know your luteal phase hasnt been very long but it only needs that extra day to get there, and you might gain that extra day any cycle and that could be this one. Mine was only 10, and yours has been 9 hasnt it?? so thats 1 day different.

yeah hopefully they might have some answers for you then i hope so keep pushing them though to move things along for you xx

I don't think I'll lose that fast. Maybe 2-3lbs a week from now on. Its always a big loss in the first week. I want to get my BMI under 30 as I've heard alot of women on here say you can have problems if you are over a BMI of 30 and alot of FS make you lose weight to get under that anyway. I was 37.3 but its gone down to 36 now so its on its way. :happydance:

i know... Jeffsar must be feeling so rotton. I hope it starts easing off for her soon. How are your cramps.

I'm going to ask them to print off my results on friday so I have it in writing. I think its mainly my progesterone with that one that might be a worry. When I get fridays results I'll go in and discuss them with the doctor. :thumbup:

*sigh*

Hi

I am here!!!

hows the diet going?

I don't think I'll lose that fast. Maybe 2-3lbs a week from now on. Its always a big loss in the first week. I want to get my BMI under 30 as I've heard alot of women on here say you can have problems if you are over a BMI of 30 and alot of FS make you lose weight to get under that anyway. I was 37.3 but its gone down to 36 now so its on its way. :happydance:

i know... Jeffsar must be feeling so rotton. I hope it starts easing off for her soon. How are your cramps.

I'm going to ask them to print off my results on friday so I have it in writing. I think its mainly my progesterone with that one that might be a worry. When I get fridays results I'll go in and discuss them with the doctor. :thumbup:

first couple of weeks are normally your best so if you can do well in them like you have been then you will be there in no time!

my cramps are good only get them every few days now so i am getting full nights sleep now which is nice.

yeah i would then at least you have everything on paper then, cant you ring them before to see if your results will be there and book and appointment so you can see a doctor there and then. Cos whatever the outcome it needs discussing doesnt it so you knwo way forward x

*sigh*

Hi

I am here!!!

hows the diet going?

first couple of weeks are normally your best so if you can do well in them like you have been then you will be there in no time!

my cramps are good only get them every few days now so i am getting full nights sleep now which is nice.

yeah i would then at least you have everything on paper then, cant you ring them before to see if your results will be there and book and appointment so you can see a doctor there and then. Cos whatever the outcome it needs discussing doesnt it so you knwo way forward x

Well my CD21 were last friday for progesterone and full blood count etc and then on friday its FSH, prolactin etc. I might find out how long fridays will take to come back when I go and then if its a week book an appointment for 10 days time or something to make sure thay are in. I just want to discuss it to find out what I'm lacking in, if anything but I may as well wait till I have all the results back to discuss it all.

If progesterone is low I am tempted to use progesterone cream next cycle and if not just use vitamin b complex to lengthen my luteal phase. I'd just like to give them a go while I'm waiting for my FS appointment.

Glad your cramps are getting better. :thumbup:

yup a big waiting game if not ive got to get more tests.getting slightly fed up with tests i been in and out of hospital nearlya yr for other things

yup a big waiting game if not ive got to get more tests.getting slightly fed up with tests i been in and out of hospital nearlya yr for other things

Well I hope you get that bfp :thumbup:

hellloooooo evry1 i'm back,hubby switched on laptop this morning and its back on :wohoo:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->