Psychic reading confusion....

sick!! haha, i'm getting bored of saying that now! i have been worrying too - MW tried to get HB on doppler and couldn't so i freaked out, but apparently that's totally normal at this stage, and i have seen a strong HB so i am hoping baby was just hiding (they aren't supposed to try a doppler until 16 wks, but because i am showing thought she'd try!) scan is in a week so i'll know soon enough!

i'm so glad your scan went well, i am sure it will all be fine in three weeks; it seems to have come around quite fast! i am jealous you feel so good! x

we cant win can we, cos i worry cos im not getting no sickness so thinking i should be, and you get loads and dont want it lol

i think it is early for the doppler my midwife said she would use it on me aftre 16 weeks. so dont worry you seen heart beat so will be fine

i need to stop worrying its just so hard isnt it

sorry to run but i gotta go and have a shower going to the parents for tea speak to you tomorrow xx

hi girls, sorry i've been awol, work crazy and i'm sick as a dog again so lying down when i get home!!

britt; i got some fab cheap maternity clothes from a shop on ebay, reall nice fit and trendy; oh, the comfort! x

Yey!!!!! Jeffsar!!!!!!! Good to see you. :wave:

hope everyones doing well,I'm just heading off to bed.Still confused over my positive opk test as it looks like af did indeed show up yesterday evening :( tho not sore like normal or as heavy

hope everyones doing well,I'm just heading off to bed.Still confused over my positive opk test as it looks like af did indeed show up yesterday evening :( tho not sore like normal or as heavy

Is it flowing then? Mine last month was really light every day whereas I usually have at least one really heavy day. :shrug:

Is it flowing then? Mine last month was really light every day whereas I usually have at least one really heavy day. :shrug:

Its uber light for me im always really heavy and lots of pain but so far ive been pain free and although i change regularly it doesnt seem to need it if you get me plus it wasnt due until the 18th my cycles have been 24days then 26 days the past 2 cycles so i have no clue but still oved on the 14th day

Morning ladies :hi:

How is everyone today?

I'm on day 4 of my diet :wohoo: I can't believe I'm actually sticking to it. I hope it lasts. :wacko:

Just put my temp into ff and it says I'm 3dpo whereas I thought I was 2dpo so I may have ovulated a day early. :happydance: Its not a bold line though so no doubt it will change tomorrow... lol xxx

Its uber light for me im always really heavy and lots of pain but so far ive been pain free and although i change regularly it doesnt seem to need it if you get me plus it wasnt due until the 18th my cycles have been 24days then 26 days the past 2 cycles so i have no clue but still oved on the 14th day

Well at least you ovulated early enough. Have you lost weight or taken any supplements to change your cycle? x

Well at least you ovulated early enough. Have you lost weight or taken any supplements to change your cycle? x

Yup my weight is healthy-ive always had messed afs i only used to get them 3 times a yr but the last 6 months they have been every month and the docs have checked it to confirm i am ovulating normal.so im not sure

Yup my weight is healthy-ive always had messed afs i only used to get them 3 times a yr but the last 6 months they have been every month and the docs have checked it to confirm i am ovulating normal.so im not sure

They must be just settling down then. :shrug:

They must be just settling down then. :shrug:

Hope so I havent been on the pill for coming up 2yrs now. I got another positive opk test today so im stumped lol

where is everyone?!

i finally get onto the computer and you are all awol, lol!

hope everyone is well x

where is everyone?!

i finally get onto the computer and you are all awol, lol!

hope everyone is well x

lol... I'm here :wave:

Been out doing some food shopping this morning and had my CD21 blood tests today! :wohoo: xxx

Morning ladies :wave:

Day 6 of my diet :wohoo: I still can't believe it. I can't wait for my big fat sunday dinner though. :haha:

How is everyone?

I'm 4dpo with 4 or 5 days to go before AF. :shrug: I'm no holding out much hope but i'm sure in a couple of days I'll be on here telling you I have a million symptoms i've never had before and I'm sure I'm pregnant. :rofl:

well done on ur diet,i droped 5kg over the last 2 weeks yay. AF lasted 3days and was light compared to what im normally like.so going to have to change my ticker as its wrong

well done on ur diet,i droped 5kg over the last 2 weeks yay. AF lasted 3days and was light compared to what im normally like.so going to have to change my ticker as its wrong

Thanks. :hugs:

Wow... you have done well. I'm weighing in tomorrow. I hope my dinner tonight doesn't do much damage. :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->