Psychic reading confusion....

well definatley cd1....what a day for af,nobody could be this unlucky:dohh:

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY XX

Awww mamadonna :hugs::kiss::hugs::kiss::hugs:

Well I know it sucks but have a big glass of wine or 5 :rofl: and enjoy your day. Happy anniversery. xxxx

Morning!!
Sorry i didnt come on yesterday, we went to hospital then to my mum and dads for dinner then stayed most of the day then went to get some food so wasnt back until late.

But good news is, baby is all okay they found the heart beat straight away and got a view of baby really quickly. But she also said baby is only measuring 6 weeks + at the minute, but she said still go with the 8 weeks just in case baby wasnt in right position cos it can be too early to tell so she isnt going to date me until the scan on the 14th.

so the pains i am being told are growing pains, she said they are quite painful for some people so not to worry if they get stronger as long as they are the same pains.

I will post a pic a little later for you, although there isnt a lot to see lol.

Hope everyone is okay!!

sorry AF got you mamadonna i really thought this was it for you xx

Awww I am so glad to hear it went well. I have to admit when you hadn't been online I was starting to worry.

So when she says growing pains.... does she mean your body growing to make room for the baby?

I can't wait to see a pic. xxxxx

aw glad scan went well and rasberrys all healthy britt :)

Thank you!!
it was a massive relief, i dont think i have been so scared in my life!

how are you? hows the cycle going? xx

I bet i know once I get preg Ill prob be to terrified to do anything for the first tri lol.
I'm ok had what i think was flu over the weekend but now just a sore neck and cramping but that might be down to af due in a few days :shrug:

it also could be a sign, i had flu like symptoms that cleared up really quickly and i have heard a lot of people that have. Good Luck :dust: x

Whoo have my hopes up again i think im due on the 18th but could be long lol
I been using the saliva tester everyday would that pick it up?

I think the saliva tester just shows ferning when ovulation is on its way. x

mamadonna: :hugs::hugs::hugs:
Even though you're 'used to AF coming' - it's still very hard.. and I know this day was important to you.. Happy Valentines day, and Happy anniversary!! :hugs:

britt- glad your scan went well, we were all wondering about you yesterday! :)

dvsvxn- good luck! I'd say still too early to test, but you're smart for not looking up symptoms... that's the kind of stuff that drives you crazyyyy!! :)

Well, I'm off to work.. 5 dpo, so the boring part of the 2ww.. haha
talk to you girls later!

Good luck with the 2ww!!! I have my fingers crossed for you. xxx

aw glad scan went well and rasberrys all healthy britt :)

Thank you!!
it was a massive relief, i dont think i have been so scared in my life!

how are you? hows the cycle going? xx

I bet i know once I get preg Ill prob be to terrified to do anything for the first tri lol.
I'm ok had what i think was flu over the weekend but now just a sore neck and cramping but that might be down to af due in a few days :shrug:

it also could be a sign, i had flu like symptoms that cleared up really quickly and i have heard a lot of people that have. Good Luck :dust: x

Whoo have my hopes up again i think im due on the 18th but could be long lol
I been using the saliva tester everyday would that pick it up?

I think the saliva tester just shows ferning when ovulation is on its way. x

that'd be a question for google! :haha:

Originally Posted by erin7707
mamadonna:
Even though you're 'used to AF coming' - it's still very hard.. and I know this day was important to you.. Happy Valentines day, and Happy anniversary!!

britt- glad your scan went well, we were all wondering about you yesterday!

dvsvxn- good luck! I'd say still too early to test, but you're smart for not looking up symptoms... that's the kind of stuff that drives you crazyyyy!!

talk to you girls later!

Good luck with the 2ww!!! I have my fingers crossed for you. xxx

Thanks sweetie, you too!!!

mamadonna: :hugs::hugs::hugs:
Even though you're 'used to AF coming' - it's still very hard.. and I know this day was important to you.. Happy Valentines day, and Happy anniversary!! :hugs:

britt- glad your scan went well, we were all wondering about you yesterday! :)

dvsvxn- good luck! I'd say still too early to test, but you're smart for not looking up symptoms... that's the kind of stuff that drives you crazyyyy!! :)

talk to you girls later!

Thank you, i know i am sorry i left you all wondering i wanted to come on but we were out all day.

5dpo thats come round super quick, got everything crossed for you xx

Morning!!
Sorry i didnt come on yesterday, we went to hospital then to my mum and dads for dinner then stayed most of the day then went to get some food so wasnt back until late.

But good news is, baby is all okay they found the heart beat straight away and got a view of baby really quickly. But she also said baby is only measuring 6 weeks + at the minute, but she said still go with the 8 weeks just in case baby wasnt in right position cos it can be too early to tell so she isnt going to date me until the scan on the 14th.

so the pains i am being told are growing pains, she said they are quite painful for some people so not to worry if they get stronger as long as they are the same pains.

Hope everyone is okay!!

Awww I am so glad to hear it went well. I have to admit when you hadn't been online I was starting to worry.

So when she says growing pains.... does she mean your body growing to make room for the baby?

thank you, they mean like the uterus and yeah stretching making room inside for baby, she said some people dont get pain with it but it can sometimes be really painful, it just feels like a really bad period pain. She also said to keep on top of eating fibre and fruit cos trapped wind and constipation on top of the growing pains can make it feel worse.

how are you?

x

Sorry Mamadonna i forgot to put - Happy Anniversary xxx

Morning!!

Hope everyone is okay!!

thank you, they mean like the uterus and yeah stretching making room inside for baby, she said some people dont get pain with it but it can sometimes be really painful, it just feels like a really bad period pain. She also said to keep on top of eating fibre and fruit cos trapped wind and constipation on top of the growing pains can make it feel worse.

how are you?

x

Meh.... today I am FAT. :brat:

I weighed myself to start my diet again and its baaaaaad. so I am trying to get back on the ww wagon today and keep myself busy. x

Morning!!

Hope everyone is okay!!

how are you?

x

Meh.... today I am FAT. :brat:

I weighed myself to start my diet again and its baaaaaad. so I am trying to get back on the ww wagon today and keep myself busy. x

just replied on your journal as well, but you can do it, start today and get back on keep yourself busy. You made a good start the other week so you know you can get back in to it. And once you start seeing it come off you will feel so much better and even more determined to do more. I knwo what i did it for my wedding i couldnt get motivated then one week when i did and lost a few pounds it made me want to do it more and i am so glad i did then x

okay so this is what they tell us s our baby lol i cant make it out though i keep looking and looking maybe you will. Oh and by the way the round circle isnt a part of it thats the yolk sac.

Attachments

• P1020783.jpg
    P1020783.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 1
awwww i kno you cant make much out but such a relief baby britt is ok :hugs:

awwww i kno you cant make much out but such a relief baby britt is ok :hugs:

yes it is thank you, and i suppose with them saying i might only be 6 weeks plus i cant expect to see much more lol.

Hows your day been, are you doing anything nice this evening? xx

cute scan britt :)
my cramping was so bbad took an hour toget to sleep and still sore today

Right i need some help. I just did an ov test as i ordered a stash and havent really used them before.thought id see if itd work,expecting a negative as the saliva one is saying neg and im due on in 2 days but I have 2 lines.I have heard tho that unlike preg tests ov tests do show 2 lines so can anyone tell me if this is a positive and if not how can I tell which is?
I made one in a negative photo so it higlights the lines.
https://i1214.photobucket.com/albums/cc489/dvsmonkey/DSCF12362.jpg
https://i1214.photobucket.com/albums/cc489/dvsmonkey/DSCF1243.jpg
let me know xx

yeah looks like a pos to me :happydance: but get a proper test to confirm xx

fingers crossed for you xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member