Psychic reading confusion....

nope dont have any in my house, i just that ov one to see if they worked lol.would it be too early for a preg one?

it would be ok if you got quite a sensitive 1 like a frer,o tests can sometimes pick up pregnancy hormone,but they can also pick up af(it happened to me a while back)good luck and let us kno how you get on

I'll see if she comes on friday when shes due if not ill get a test. After i had my flu symtoms iv had big cramps so not sure if its af getting ready to show.going to make an appoinment with the doctor soon.

okay so this is what they tell us s our baby lol i cant make it out though i keep looking and looking maybe you will. Oh and by the way the round circle isnt a part of it thats the yolk sac.

Awww baby britt!!!!!!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Right i need some help. I just did an ov test as i ordered a stash and havent really used them before.thought id see if itd work,expecting a negative as the saliva one is saying neg and im due on in 2 days but I have 2 lines.I have heard tho that unlike preg tests ov tests do show 2 lines so can anyone tell me if this is a positive and if not how can I tell which is?
I made one in a negative photo so it higlights the lines.
https://i1214.photobucket.com/albums/cc489/dvsmonkey/DSCF12362.jpg
https://i1214.photobucket.com/albums/cc489/dvsmonkey/DSCF1243.jpg
let me know xx

A positive is if the 2nd line is as dark or darker than the test line and it looks prositive to me. If you are due AF it might mean your pregnant as some women use them as pregnancy tests aswell so if I was you I'd test with a pregnancy test! x

that looks like a pos test to me
dam im confused now lol coz my saliva one says neg and im nearly due :shrug:

The saliva tests are different. The tests you pee on are testing for a hormone in your urine. The saliva tests show ferning before ovulation and I don;t think they work the same at all. Is it a saliva microscope? x

Morning ladies :hi:

DH did his SA this morning so we delivered it the hospital. :happydance:

Day one of getting back on a diet went ok. I stuck to the old ww points but I've signed up for ww online with some paypal money I'd got and I'm confused on the new points. :wacko: At least it will keep me busy I suppose... lol..

Mamadonna.. when you go to the ww meetings. How do they think you should use your weekly points on top of your daily points? and do most people use them? x

I'll see if she comes on friday when shes due if not ill get a test. After i had my flu symtoms iv had big cramps so not sure if its af getting ready to show.going to make an appoinment with the doctor soon.

if you really O'd 11-12 days ago, and you're getting an OPK that positive... that could mean you're pregnant! OPKs can be used as HPT's if far enough along!!!!!! Which would also mean an HPT would be positive now!

https://www.peeonastick.com/opkhpt.html

Day one of getting back on a diet went ok. I stuck to the old ww points but I've signed up for ww online with some paypal money I'd got and I'm confused on the new points. :wacko: At least it will keep me busy I suppose... lol..

Mamadonna.. when you go to the ww meetings. How do they think you should use your weekly points on top of your daily points? and do most people use them? x

use them anyway you want most save them for a treat at the week or if you just havent got enuf points left in a day and something you are gonna eat will take you over a few points take them outta ur weekly allowance,if you need any help gimme a shout i'll pm u my mobile number too if you want then u can text me if i'm not on here

can anyone tell me how you get the predictions where and how please
any hope is hope to me ttc 14months x

can anyone tell me how you get the predictions where and how please
any hope is hope to me ttc 14months x

ones i know of are: gail - https://psychic123ukreadings.net/
jenny renny - https://jennyrenny.viviti.com/

aww thanks ladies im getting excited now fingers crossed af doesnt arrive.
And yes its a microscope one

use them anyway you want most save them for a treat at the week or if you just havent got enuf points left in a day and something you are gonna eat will take you over a few points take them outta ur weekly allowance,if you need any help gimme a shout i'll pm u my mobile number too if you want then u can text me if i'm not on here

Awww thanks. i'll pm you. x

well ive had some light brown discharge sorry tmi.Not going to let myself get my hopes up just yet but i am being careful :D

:( did another opt as i have a heap of them and the second line is faint,noway as clear as the first test bit of a down buzz :(

well ive had some light brown discharge sorry tmi.Not going to let myself get my hopes up just yet but i am being careful :D

:( did another opt as i have a heap of them and the second line is faint,noway as clear as the first test bit of a down buzz :(

Good luck :thumbup:

How is everyone this morning?

i've finally reached day 3 of my diet :happydance: I'm soooo pleased. I weighed myself and I can't believe how much I have lost already. I must have been retaining alot of water or something. :shrug: Anyway, can't wait for next mondays weigh in. I've got my diet mojo back :rofl:

Well I think I ovulated as normal yesterday on CD18 not earlier like I'd hoped. :nope: DH wouldn't :sex: last night because he felt ill so thats our last chance missed really. I did check my december chart when I had my chemical and the last time we :sex: on that month was CD15 which is the same as this month so I guess I am in with a chance. Just got to wait it out now. x

How is everyone this morning?

i've finally reached day 3 of my diet :happydance: I'm soooo pleased. I weighed myself and I can't believe how much I have lost already. I must have been retaining alot of water or something. :shrug: Anyway, can't wait for next mondays weigh in. I've got my diet mojo back :rofl:

Well I think I ovulated as normal yesterday on CD18 not earlier like I'd hoped. :nope: DH wouldn't :sex: last night because he felt ill so thats our last chance missed really. I did check my december chart when I had my chemical and the last time we :sex: on that month was CD15 which is the same as this month so I guess I am in with a chance. Just got to wait it out now. x

morning

well done on the diet front!! keep going!

still in with the a chance, thats in the 4 day window everything crossed for you! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->