Psychic reading confusion....

Hi Girls, i'm back too!!

i have been so ill and on bed rest; i was dehydrated from all the sickness and kept fainting, so hubby banned me from the computer, but i am feeling a bit better now!

plus, i had my scan today!!! baby is perfect, and i've been moved forward a couple days - say hi to baby jeffsar, he or she is waving! x

Attachments

• 12wks.jpg
    12wks.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 5
Hi Girls, i'm back too!!

i have been so ill and on bed rest; i was dehydrated from all the sickness and kept fainting, so hubby banned me from the computer, but i am feeling a bit better now!

plus, i had my scan today!!! baby is perfect, and i've been moved forward a couple days - say hi to baby jeffsar, he or she is waving! x

Oh Jeffsar! It is fab to see you back too! :happydance: I was going to text you today as I was starting to worry.

Wow! Look at baby Jeffsar! Isn't it amazing how much you can see already! I am so happy for you. :hugs:

i was so scared i didn't sleep last night at all, and then today i was a mess; i was crying before i went into the room; she thought i was mad! but as soon as she started the scan baby was waving and kicking about, i can't tell you how relieved i was!

we could see everything, the picture doesn't do it justice - we could even see the teeth! plus, the NT measurement came back normal so for now at least, all is perfect!

how has everyone been, have i missed much? i see you have lost loads of weight - well done! x

i was so scared i didn't sleep last night at all, and then today i was a mess; i was crying before i went into the room; she thought i was mad! but as soon as she started the scan baby was waving and kicking about, i can't tell you how relieved i was!

we could see everything, the picture doesn't do it justice - we could even see the teeth! plus, the NT measurement came back normal so for now at least, all is perfect!

how has everyone been, have i missed much? i see you have lost loads of weight - well done! x

Awww I'm so glad baby jeffsar is ok and it must be a relief to have got this far. :hugs:

I signed up for ww online last week and lost 7 1/4lbs in my first week. I'm on my 2nd week now. :happydance:

Had my CD21 tests last friday and my progesterone is normal :wacko: Got my CD2 tests tomorrow as I only made it to 7dpo but I'm going to try vitamin b complex this month while I'm waiting for my fs appointment. x

it's a good sign your progesterone is normal - when i used to see fs, my cd21 bloods were always negative, month after month..... at least you know you are ov'ing - when is the actual fs apt? x

it's a good sign your progesterone is normal - when i used to see fs, my cd21 bloods were always negative, month after month..... at least you know you are ov'ing - when is the actual fs apt? x

Well our doctor is waiting to get all the blood test results and DH's SA result which isn't due back for another 2 weeks. As soon as they come back she's referring us so it probably won't be for a couple of months yet. Plenty of time to lose more weight. :happydance:

i know, i've been so rubbish at helping you but i have felt so rotten i've been no use to anybody, i'm sorry hun. are you logging everything online to keep track?

you might get an fs apt quite soon, mine took about 7 weeks from referral so hopefully it won't be too long.

how's britt doing, haven't heard from her in a while either? x

i know, i've been so rubbish at helping you but i have felt so rotten i've been no use to anybody, i'm sorry hun. are you logging everything online to keep track?

you might get an fs apt quite soon, mine took about 7 weeks from referral so hopefully it won't be too long.

how's britt doing, haven't heard from her in a while either? x

Don't be silly. You were really poorly. :hugs: Yes, putting it all online. I'm a tracker whore... lol.. I love tracking and when people don't lose weight on ww I'm the first to say... "Did you track?" lol

Britt is ok. Her cramping has calmed down so she's feeling alot better too. x

i can't believe she feels so well - i am very jealous but happy for her - i really have struggled the last few weeks, but today i reaised it was all worth it.

it won't be long until her scan now, two weeks i think. it feels bizarre to think we are off to second tri soon - i still haven't posted in first tri!!

Hi Girls, i'm back too!!

oh what a lovely scan pics:hi:baby jeffsar

Good to have u guys back.
Glad ur feeling better Jeffstar and buba is looking good

hi mamadonna & DVSVXN!

i know; can't stop looking at the scan! hard to believe when we found out bubs was the size of a poppy seed!

how are you all?
x

i can't believe she feels so well - i am very jealous but happy for her - i really have struggled the last few weeks, but today i reaised it was all worth it.

it won't be long until her scan now, two weeks i think. it feels bizarre to think we are off to second tri soon - i still haven't posted in first tri!!

You have had it rough but yes it is worth it and it took you so long to get there so enjoy every moment. :hugs:

hi mamadonna & DVSVXN!

i know; can't stop looking at the scan! hard to believe when we found out bubs was the size of a poppy seed!

how are you all?
x

Bet it has put your mind at rest now huh.
I'm still cramping so hoping that it settles soon

well i am just hoping i can relax a bit now and actually sleep! x

hi mamadonna & DVSVXN!

how are you all?
x

It seems like last week. Its flying by. and now baby jeffsar is a lime! :rofl: It hard to believe your baby is that small when you look at the scan photo. Its amazing. x

week 12 is funny though; today it's a lime, and tomorrow, week 12, it's a plum - i would have thought a plum was smaller?! i will have to stop refering to my baby as food stuffs........!

week 12 is funny though; today it's a lime, and tomorrow, week 12, it's a plum - i would have thought a plum was smaller?! i will have to stop refering to my baby as food stuffs........!

I would have thought that too. Must be a very small lime :wacko::shrug: haha

I do hope you can relax now too. You've hit a bg milestone now. :hugs:

Morning ladies :wave:

Its so nice to see this thread busier again. :happydance:

Anyway, I'm off for my CD2 bloods this morning. Having to get there before 8.30 so they can fit me in on the right day. :wacko: xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->