Psychic reading confusion....

Hi Everyone!!!

Let us know how you go Ebs!

ahh jeffsar im sorry you have felt so rubbish :hugs: hope you are feeling better soon!

The scan pic is fab its amazing what you can see isnt it, did they give you any idea what the sex might be, i have heard they can give you a rough idea from a bone or something?????

Hi Mamadonna how are you ?

i still actually cant believe i havent been sick, i have hada the feeling a few times but nothing i can complain about.

xx

morning every1 everything going ok here entering fertile period,but no stressing here just going with the flo,if it happens it happen:shrug:

just think britt not long now and you'll be having ur 12 wk scan

morning every1 everything going ok here entering fertile period,but no stressing here just going with the flo,if it happens it happen:shrug:

Gosh that has come quick again, fingers crossed you catch it!!

i know it is going fast now i kept thinking it is dragging so much but only 2 weeks on monday until our scan i cant wait x

Sounds good :thumbup: Its usually the relaxed months when women get their bfp's so fingers crossed for you. :hugs:

Gosh that has come quick again, fingers crossed you catch it!!

i know it is going fast now i kept thinking it is dragging so much but only 2 weeks on monday until our scan i cant wait x

Wow! This is quick! :happydance:

Hows everyone doing this evening? I'm so hungry today with AF here. :brat:

back to the fruit.... :haha:

hope everyones doing well.My tests from the doc have come back neg for pcos,endo,everything so they have no idea whats up with me.been peeing heaps tho lmao

Morning Ladies,

Love the scan pic Jeffsar!! Hope you begin a feel a little better now that you're entering 2nd tri soon.

Hope the rest of you lovely ladies are doing well xxx

hope everyones doing well.My tests from the doc have come back neg for pcos,endo,everything so they have no idea whats up with me.been peeing heaps tho lmao

Have they done a pregnancy test? x

yup 2 and they were both neg so the doc said if i was preg itd b under 3 weeks and she said it sounds like it but they dont know

Hi Ebony, How are you getting on? Notice you've started a new cycle so you getting geared up for OV week?

I'm in the 2WW. Due next weekend with no sysmptoms of any kind (though not SS anyway). Keep tempting myself to test on Monday or Tuesday morning as my mum's 50th is on Tuesday and would be nice to give her an extra pressie but don't think I will as I've no reason to.

yup 2 and they were both neg so the doc said if i was preg itd b under 3 weeks and she said it sounds like it but they dont know

Oh no! Well its just the waiting game now. good luck :thumbup:

Hi Ebony, How are you getting on? Notice you've started a new cycle so you getting geared up for OV week?

I'm in the 2WW. Due next weekend with no sysmptoms of any kind (though not SS anyway). Keep tempting myself to test on Monday or Tuesday morning as my mum's 50th is on Tuesday and would be nice to give her an extra pressie but don't think I will as I've no reason to.

Good luck in your 2ww and heres some :dust:

No not gearing up for ovulation yet. I don't ovulate until CD18 so I've got ages yet. :wacko: Just trying to wishing the days away. x

im hoping its a good sign,im meant to be in my fertile bit now but my saliva tests said im not fertile atm

im hoping its a good sign,im meant to be in my fertile bit now but my saliva tests said im not fertile atm

What about opk's? x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->