Psychic reading confusion....

hope everyones doing well.My tests from the doc have come back neg for pcos,endo,everything so they have no idea whats up with me.been peeing heaps tho lmao

Have they done a pregnancy test? x

yup 2 and they were both neg so the doc said if i was preg itd b under 3 weeks and she said it sounds like it but they dont know

Oh no! Well its just the waiting game now. good luck :thumbup:
im hoping its a good sign,im meant to be in my fertile bit now but my saliva tests said im not fertile atm

What about opk's? x
still neg its weird i get 1pos then heaps of negs then a pos the more negs

hope everyones doing well.My tests from the doc have come back neg for pcos,endo,everything so they have no idea whats up with me.been peeing heaps tho lmao

yup 2 and they were both neg so the doc said if i was preg itd b under 3 weeks and she said it sounds like it but they dont know

im hoping its a good sign,im meant to be in my fertile bit now but my saliva tests said im not fertile atm

What about opk's? x

Maybe you ovulate twice in a cycle. Its possible :shrug:

What about opk's? x

really? I never knew that im due to ov next week but since af was only 3 days im not too sure

You definitely can ovulated twice in a cycle. I did, both eggs got fertilised and was expecting unidentical twins. I was told is more common than people think.

What about opk's? x

really? I never knew that im due to ov next week but since af was only 3 days im not too sure

Yes I first read it in an article in a magazine where a woman had been pregnant with 2 babies but they weren't twins as she ovulated twice and concieved both times. I'd never heard of it but since then its been mentioned on the forum in various discussions and its not as rare as it sounds. I don't think its a monthly thing but maybe every now again. x

oh wow id never heard of it.my cycles so messed ive never been on for only 3days

Ebony's right and they just class it as unidentical twins when in fact it is just two separate pregnancies happening at the same time. (if that makes sense?)

oh wow sounds interesting.im hoping if im not preg now then my cycles will work out-the docs dont know what it is

Fingers crossed then that you ovulated twice and that both eggys have been seen to. I really want to be expecting twins again but chances are slim :(

aw hugs hun. We only did it once last cycle and that was 2 days after ov so im not sure

Things have gone baaaadd.... this is my journal entry...

Warning!!! TMI...

My period went really heavy this morning and I started with the usual cramps....

Then I went to the loo and some small clots are normal... but I passed a huge thick clot that was about 1 x 1 1/2 inches. It really shocked me... i've never done that before.

Then the cramps got worse and I mean bad.... I used to have these cramps when I was in school and when they came on I'd literally have to crawl to my parents room for help. Then i'd be off school for days drugged up on pain killers. That is why I went on the pill....

So I took some pain killers and tried desperately not to throw up... I felt soooo sick.. and now its easing alot.

but I'm worrying.. was this another chemical? or do I have endo or something? Was my pill masking something all these years? x

ahh ebony you poor thing i hope the pain sudsides,not sure what that could be,really hope it wasnt another chemical,maybe ask doc the next time you are there,will ur blood tests show up anything:shrug:

Thanks... I hope so. I suppose I'll just have to wait and see. :shrug:

Just had my raspberry leaf tea :sick: That stuff is awful. :wacko: x

hiya ebs, i'm sorry you feel so bad x

can i ask, why are you drinking raspberry leaf tea? i heard it can cause really bad cramps and that's why it's not advised in pregnancy until your are coming up to your due date? x

hiya ebs, i'm sorry you feel so bad x

can i ask, why are you drinking raspberry leaf tea? i heard it can cause really bad cramps and that's why it's not advised in pregnancy until your are coming up to your due date? x

It is meant to tone your uterus if you drink it up to ovulation and I think maybe my lining isn't responding well enough to the progesterone. :wacko: :shrug: :haha:

i was actually told the opposite; i was overdue with Taylor and was advised by the MW to start drinking the tea as it helps make your uterus contract which can kick start labour - she told me not to panic if i had small bleeds as it can have that effect - could this have been why you've been in pain?

if you google it, it's a bit like vitex i think x

i was actually told the opposite; i was overdue with Taylor and was advised by the MW to start drinking the tea as it helps make your uterus contract which can kick start labour - she told me not to panic if i had small bleeds as it can have that effect - could this have been why you've been in pain?

if you google it, it's a bit like vitex i think x

Well it does say not to take it after ovulation because it can cause contractions but its meant to tone the uterus... I might read up on it again. :wacko:

I did think earlier it could be connected. Hmmm... might stop drinking the rank stuff. :rofl:

Back to google... :haha:

well i did another opk and it look almost positive, but my saliva ones still neg so slightly confused.Ill put a pic up later and see what u guys think

well i did another opk and it look almost positive, but my saliva ones still neg so slightly confused.Ill put a pic up later and see what u guys think

Its so strange. You must be pregnant :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->