Psychic reading confusion....

well i did another opk and it look almost positive, but my saliva ones still neg so slightly confused.Ill put a pic up later and see what u guys think

Its so strange. You must be pregnant :shrug:

It is weird i mean my saliva one doesnt even show the start of the ferns when u start fertile period. so confused

Have you tried a different brand of opk's? x
Nope just WONDFO its a really good and trusted brand

Weird tho my ticker says its one of my most fertile days today but im still getting a neg saliva.will add the pic of the test soon

this morning opk and digi :wohoo:i'm so excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attachments

• GEDC1064.jpg
    GEDC1064.jpg
    12.9 KB · Views: 2
hopefully we've got it covered this month:thumbup:

I hope so. :thumbup: I have my fingers and toes crossed for you this month. :happydance:

Is quiet in here again.

Well I've had a bad day on my diet. I just cracked :wacko: Oh well I'm going to try and do some dog walking tomorrow to compensate and have a very light breakfast and lunch ready for my sunday dinner.

I'm dying to see if vitamin b complex does anything for me... x

woohoo mamadonna catch the egg.Im still confused on mine but if i am going to ov on time (tomorrow or tuesday) then we have it all covered lol.but still unsure

these are all the tests ive done in the last few days
https://i1214.photobucket.com/albums/cc489/dvsmonkey/DSCF1252.jpg
and these are the 2 i did yesterday
https://i1214.photobucket.com/albums/cc489/dvsmonkey/DSCF1256.jpg

test are definately getting darker there,i would say any day now dvsvxn:thumbup:

Hi ladies :wave:

Well I royally screwed up my diet yesterday and had a huge binge. I ate about 80 points :blush: I'm really mad at myself as I've probably scewed up my weigh in tomorrow but not much I can do about it.

How is everyone else? x

hi ebony i have done really bad on my diet this week,but like you said nothing i can do about in now,but i enjoyed every point lol

hi ebony i have done really bad on my diet this week,but like you said nothing i can do about in now,but i enjoyed every point lol

:rofl:

Well tomorrow is the start of a new week. I just hope I've lost something... lol :dohh:

Fingers crossed it is soon then ive covered it hehe.Getting cramping but its higher up then normal

if you have stuck to it the rest of the time there is no reason why you'll not have lost think positive weight loss thoughts lol!!

thats what i like to hear,i'm off now gotta get kids bathed etc,school tomorrow

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->