Psychic reading confusion....

thats what i like to hear,i'm off now gotta get kids bathed etc,school tomorrow

I beg this is your busiest night getting everything ready. :wacko:

Where is everyone else? Britt? Jeffsar? Erin? :shrug: x

sundays are always very busy,not what you need on a sunday but i'm used to it,the worst of it is they are wide awake with them just having the week off with lots of lovely lie ins,so i can just imagine what its gonna be like in here tomorrow morning!!

afm i'm in bloody agony on my right side so i guess i'm ovulating tonight,hope i feel up to :sex: later cos i'm feeling so uncomfortable

well my opk test today was faint so by the looks of it i oved either friday,sat or sunday so hoping sunday morning was good enough hehe.

Hi ladies :hi:

Guess what!! I've lost another 2 lbs :happydance: Can't believe it after how much I ate this weekend :blush: but I'm so pleased. There is one benefit to being this fat :rofl: the weight comes off pretty easy.

Only CD6 for me so nothing to tell really. Going to ring up about my CD2 bloods later. :happydance:

Mamadonna... hope all that pain was worth it and you have it covered. :thumbup:

DVSVXN... if you ovulated at the weekend... did you get it covered? x

i'm here!!!

we've had a very hectic weekend and i am struggling getting on here during the week as work is crazy - thinking of you all though!

ebs - well done on weight loss!
mama - fx'd you caught that eggy - it came around fast this month!
dvsvxn - are you sure you are not pregnant!?

hope everyone is well x

i'm here!!!

we've had a very hectic weekend and i am struggling getting on here during the week as work is crazy - thinking of you all though!

ebs - well done on weight loss!
mama - fx'd you caught that eggy - it came around fast this month!
dvsvxn - are you sure you are not pregnant!?

hope everyone is well x

Hi Jeffsar :wave:

Its great to see you. I worry about you and Britt if I don't hear anything from you... lol

Well I rang about my CD2 tests and they all came back ok and I just cried.... I wanted them to find something that can be easily fixed. Anyway I've ranted enough in my journal so I won't bore you to tears. :nope:

They wouldn't tell me about DH's SA which probably isn't back but it made me mad. and now I'm worried its him and he won't deal with it well... and he hates doctors etc....

I wish I had enough money to go private... psychics keep telling me I need to relax and ll this waiting is killing me.. :cry:

Hi Everyone!!!

hope your all okay.

Ebs, thats good news that there is nothing wrong, i know like you say if there was they could try and fix it but this way it means it might be a lot easier to fix with natural things like you are trying this time. And if it is hubby then i have heard that is sorted a lot easier.

Jeffsar how are you feeling?

Mamadonna - good luck hope you have caught that eggy!!

DVSVXN - its very strange how you have been, have you tried a few different preg tests?

anyone heard from Erin?

xxx

Hi Everyone!!!

hope your all okay.

Ebs, thats good news that there is nothing wrong, i know like you say if there was they could try and fix it but this way it means it might be a lot easier to fix with natural things like you are trying this time. And if it is hubby then i have heard that is sorted a lot easier.

Jeffsar how are you feeling?

Mamadonna - good luck hope you have caught that eggy!!

DVSVXN - its very strange how you have been, have you tried a few different preg tests?

anyone heard from Erin?

xxx

I know... I think i'm just having a bad day and not coping with it all at the moment.

I even emailed Gail to see if she did any sort of update readings to see if she still sees Feb/March but she says she won't be able to doanother reading until after March because of my first reading. :shrug:

well done on the weightloss ebs :)
If i did ov on the weekend iits all covered :haha: but i havent had any big cramping so really not sure.
Have only done a couple of tests at the doctors last week and they were neg, she said if i was preg id have been under 3 weeks.Imgoing to see if :witch: turns up whens im due around the 16th give or take. But im treating it as if i am preg lol.
I have been peeing heaps (no infections or anything they checked it) itchy nipples, more tired.

well done on the weightloss ebs :)
If i did ov on the weekend iits all covered :haha: but i havent had any big cramping so really not sure.
Have only done a couple of tests at the doctors last week and they were neg, she said if i was preg id have been under 3 weeks.Imgoing to see if :witch: turns up whens im due around the 16th give or take. But im treating it as if i am preg lol.
I have been peeing heaps (no infections or anything they checked it) itchy nipples, more tired.

Good luck :thumbup:

I had my very own pity party this afternoon and ate my body weight in chocolate. :cry:

Ok... pity party over... I WILL get my BFP this cycle because Gail and Star say so so nuh nuh nuh nuh nuh... :rofl: Oh... I neeeeed hope... :wacko:

Off to DH's Aunties to do her nails in a short while. :thumbup: x

thanks eb.
Fingers crossed its your turn, according to all mine im going to get preggos soon with gail saying april andother said to me they felt sooner so wellsee

hiya girls, sorry i've not been on much - work is crazy just now - and i still haven't plucked up the courage to tell them!! i need to soon as i look huge and they've probably guessed already....

britt, how are you? i'm feeling so much better - still a bit sick, but nothing in comparison to how it was - can't beleive that's me off to 2nd tri on wednesday! only two weeks until we see baby britt again too!

ebs - step away from the chocolate! you should be pleased the tests are normal - if it's the spermies that's the problem they have loads of ways to 'help' - it's easier to fix the man!

mamadonna - i keep missing you! we'll catch up soon.

dvsvxn - take a pregnancy test!

erin, come back we love you x

hiya girls, sorry i've not been on much - work is crazy just now - and i still haven't plucked up the courage to tell them!! i need to soon as i look huge and they've probably guessed already....

britt, how are you? i'm feeling so much better - still a bit sick, but nothing in comparison to how it was - can't beleive that's me off to 2nd tri on wednesday! only two weeks until we see baby britt again too!

ebs - step away from the chocolate! you should be pleased the tests are normal - if it's the spermies that's the problem they have loads of ways to 'help' - it's easier to fix the man!

ive done 2 and they were neg im trying not to get my hopes up.What are the best tests for results early one? The docs ones were the casste style.

thanks eb.
Fingers crossed its your turn, according to all mine im going to get preggos soon with gail saying april andother said to me they felt sooner so wellsee

Yeah.. I see they all feel you'll have a baby by the end of the year. Good luck :thumbup:

ooooh baby jeffsar is a plum now! :rofl:

I'd tell them now you are 12 weeks but I do understand why you'd worry. What happened with the job offer you had previously?

I have stepped away from the chocolate.... :blush: and I'm going to earn back those points on my exercise bike over this week to make up for it. That will teach me! :haha:

Sooo glad you are feeling better. :hugs:

thanks eb.

Yeah.. I see they all feel you'll have a baby by the end of the year. Good luck :thumbup:

Thanks hun im keeping positive tmi my cervix is low and soft tho

ive done 2 and they were neg im trying not to get my hopes up.What are the best tests for results early one? The docs ones were the casste style.

Why don't you buy some cheap sensitive ones off ebay then you can use as many as you want. :thumbup:

oh thats an idea-ive never really used ebay i stick with good ol trademe but they arnt alowed to sell preg tests on them

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->