Psychic reading confusion....

thanks eb.
Fingers crossed its your turn, according to all mine im going to get preggos soon with gail saying april andother said to me they felt sooner so wellsee

Yeah.. I see they all feel you'll have a baby by the end of the year. Good luck :thumbup:

Thanks hun im keeping positive tmi my cervix is low and soft tho

Well you have until April to concieve for the predictions to be right. If I get my bfp this month (March) I'll be due near the end of Nov so April would of course be December. :thumbup: xxx

thanks eb.
Fingers crossed its your turn, according to all mine im going to get preggos soon with gail saying april andother said to me they felt sooner so wellsee

Yeah.. I see they all feel you'll have a baby by the end of the year. Good luck :thumbup:

Well you have until April to concieve for the predictions to be right. If I get my bfp this month (March) I'll be due near the end of Nov so April would of course be December. :thumbup: xxx

fingers crossed can be prego buddys but looking at calculators id have to concieve by the end of march to be due in december.Hoping this is mine now i have been feeling sick when i had milk this morning and a hot choc.We just had a 4.5 earthquake in wellington :( hoping we arnt getting a big one like christchurch yet,we are meant to be getting one ek.Tummys feeling sick now

thanks eb.

fingers crossed can be prego buddys but looking at calculators id have to concieve by the end of march to be due in december.Hoping this is mine now i have been feeling sick when i had milk this morning and a hot choc.We just had a 4.5 earthquake in wellington :( hoping we arnt getting a big one like christchurch yet,we are meant to be getting one ek.Tummys feeling sick now

Oh no! Thats frightening. x

yer was a little freaky. Having small cramps atm and put off a few foods ekk tmi my nipples are almost raw :/ so sore

morning girls hope ur all well,have i missed anything?

writing this month off girls me and hubby havent spoke hardly the last couple of days so missed my most fertile days sat was the last day we:sex: so just gonna relax this month,no use getting my hopes built up

we are ok now but still need to talk,which is never easy in my house:dohh:

writing this month off girls me and hubby havent spoke hardly the last couple of days so missed my most fertile days sat was the last day we:sex: so just gonna relax this month,no use getting my hopes built up

Hey just realised we are on the same day of cycle :D
Im getting little tummy craps and feeling off foods a bit more and feeling sick a bit.trying not to get my hopes up.My tests were getting lighter so looks like i ovd early tho

we most certainly are:thumbup:

fingers crossed for you hun

i'm off to get some shopping

Awww Mamadonna :hugs: hope it wasn't anything too serious. Me & DH are bickering at the moment on and off and I put it down to ttc. :dohh: If you ever need to rant just pm me and I'll listen.

I don't think you've missed anything. :nope: Its been pretty quiet. x

Hi everyone

Ebs just looked at your chart and the pattern of it from last month to this, and i think you are a day infront already so your supplement might be working look at the peaks and the days they are on to when they were last month.

How are you? xxx

Awww Mamadonna :hugs: hope it wasn't anything too serious. Me & DH are bickering at the moment on and off and I put it down to ttc. :dohh: If you ever need to rant just pm me and I'll listen.

it wasnt everything too serious,totally ttc related too much stress,and here's me wanting a stress free month:dohh:

anyway its sorted thankfully

i was beginning to think he had gone off the whole ttc idea but he assures me he hasnt

me and hubby never argue we just go quiet which i think sometimes its worse so i cornered him yesturday i hopefully got it sorted out :hugs:

Hi everyone

Ebs just looked at your chart and the pattern of it from last month to this, and i think you are a day infront already so your supplement might be working look at the peaks and the days they are on to when they were last month.

How are you? xxx

Oh wow... just had a look and added this month to my chart overlay to check it out and you're right. Thank you so much for pointing this out. :happydance: I hope this means I ovulate early. :happydance:

I'm ok thanks. Not doing well on my diet this week but i'm sure I'll pull it back.

How are you? x

Hi everyone

How are you? xxx

Oh wow... just had a look and added this month to my chart overlay to check it out and you're right. Thank you so much for pointing this out. :happydance: I hope this means I ovulate early. :happydance:

I'm ok thanks. Not doing well on my diet this week but i'm sure I'll pull it back.

How are you? x

thats alright i check your chart everyday even if i dont have time to post anything so it was first thing i noticed. fingers crossed it does mean early ovulatoin !!:happydance:

you can pull it back dont let it go cos you have done so well think of the hard work you have done. :hugs:

im fine thanks not felt sick today or yesterday so think it is passing cant believe i have managed to escape being sick! xx

forgot to tell you all earlier i got another pos opk 2day totally confused now :dohh::shrug:

it wasnt everything too serious,totally ttc related too much stress,and here's me wanting a stress free month:dohh:

anyway its sorted thankfully

i was beginning to think he had gone off the whole ttc idea but he assures me he hasnt

me and hubby never argue we just go quiet which i think sometimes its worse so i cornered him yesturday i hopefully got it sorted out :hugs:

Its hard to totally relax isn't it? Someone yesterday got their bfp and said it was their most relaxed month because they assumed they were out from the start due to the side they were meant to ovulate or something. I keep getting told by the psychics thats the one thing I need to do but no matter how hard I try I just can't relax enough. I can't wait to get my FS appointment date through so maybe I can try and relax knowing when the help will start.

When do you start your blood tests? x

i really dont kno because sat was pos then sun neg didnt test mon or tues then pos today,my temps are quite high so i'll just see what happens tomorrow hopefully its not too late

Hi everyone

How are you? xxx

How are you? x

thats alright i check your chart everyday even if i dont have time to post anything so it was first thing i noticed. fingers crossed it does mean early ovulatoin !!:happydance:

you can pull it back dont let it go cos you have done so well think of the hard work you have done. :hugs:

im fine thanks not felt sick today or yesterday so think it is passing cant believe i have managed to escape being sick! xx

Thanks... i'm trying. Tomorrow is a good day to get the diet back on track because I'm at college so I can't eat anything bad. :thumbup:

You check my chart everyday? Awww thats so sweet. :hugs:

I just looked at your sig and noticed Baby Britt is a prune now! :haha: 10 weeks and 3 days... Its flying by... not long until your scan. :happydance:

forgot to tell you all earlier i got another pos opk 2day totally confused now :dohh::shrug:

That is weird because you temp is up high as though you have already ovulated. Maybe you just need on more shot at make up :sex: to make sure. :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->