Psychic reading confusion....

Hi everyone

Ebs just looked at your chart and the pattern of it from last month to this, and i think you are a day infront already so your supplement might be working look at the peaks and the days they are on to when they were last month.

How are you? xxx

Oh wow... just had a look and added this month to my chart overlay to check it out and you're right. Thank you so much for pointing this out. :happydance: I hope this means I ovulate early. :happydance:

I'm ok thanks. Not doing well on my diet this week but i'm sure I'll pull it back.

How are you? x

thats alright i check your chart everyday even if i dont have time to post anything so it was first thing i noticed. fingers crossed it does mean early ovulatoin !!:happydance:

you can pull it back dont let it go cos you have done so well think of the hard work you have done. :hugs:

im fine thanks not felt sick today or yesterday so think it is passing cant believe i have managed to escape being sick! xx

Thanks... i'm trying. Tomorrow is a good day to get the diet back on track because I'm at college so I can't eat anything bad. :thumbup:

You check my chart everyday? Awww thats so sweet. :hugs:

I just looked at your sig and noticed Baby Britt is a prune now! :haha: 10 weeks and 3 days... Its flying by... not long until your scan. :happydance:

yeah i do honest everyday!

i know what a fruit to pick a prune lol.

i know i cant wait it was 2 weeks monday just gone so coming round fast.

xx

Hi everyone

Ebs just looked at your chart and the pattern of it from last month to this, and i think you are a day infront already so your supplement might be working look at the peaks and the days they are on to when they were last month.

How are you? xxx

Oh wow... just had a look and added this month to my chart overlay to check it out and you're right. Thank you so much for pointing this out. :happydance: I hope this means I ovulate early. :happydance:

I'm ok thanks. Not doing well on my diet this week but i'm sure I'll pull it back.

How are you? x

thats alright i check your chart everyday even if i dont have time to post anything so it was first thing i noticed. fingers crossed it does mean early ovulatoin !!:happydance:

you can pull it back dont let it go cos you have done so well think of the hard work you have done. :hugs:

im fine thanks not felt sick today or yesterday so think it is passing cant believe i have managed to escape being sick! xx

Thanks... i'm trying. Tomorrow is a good day to get the diet back on track because I'm at college so I can't eat anything bad. :thumbup:

You check my chart everyday? Awww thats so sweet. :hugs:

I just looked at your sig and noticed Baby Britt is a prune now! :haha: 10 weeks and 3 days... Its flying by... not long until your scan. :happydance:

yeah i do honest everyday!

i know what a fruit to pick a prune lol.

i know i cant wait it was 2 weeks monday just gone so coming round fast.

xx

I can't wait to see the scan pic. :happydance: i honestly can't believe what you can see so early. Its amazing. :thumbup:

Right I'm off for a nap. I tried doing exercise yesterday to burn off some of the junk I'd eaten but its just made me sooo tired. :sleep: xxx

i kno its my own fault but they where worth it lol

its very hard ebony when cooking and baking for the kids

i kno its my own fault but they where worth it lol

its very hard ebony when cooking and baking for the kids

lol

your making me want to back now lol, i might have to make some cupcakes on saturday

Morning ladies :hi:

I'm off to college today so I'm hoping to get back on track today with the diet. Mamadonna... you've really inspired me with your loss. :thumbup:

I'm not sure if I'll do the full day at college as I'm worried about my furbaby. She has fits and with medication usually only has one every fortnight but she had one last night at about 6pm and then another at 4.30am so I'm knackered and worried. So I might go for the 1st half so I can do my exam but come home before the practical part as its a bit of a waste of time when I know what to do anyway. :shrug:

Hope everyones ok. :hugs:

:dohh: lmao my ov test has gone darker again today,after it was darker on the weekend then went light.lol i give up :haha:

:dohh: lmao my ov test has gone darker again today,after it was darker on the weekend then went light.lol i give up :haha:

It sounds like you either have dodgy ovulation tests or you ovulate twice. :shrug:

You better go get that eggy anyway, just in case. :thumbup:

It sounds like you either have dodgy ovulation tests or you ovulate twice. :shrug:

the tests are really good all my mates have used them. lol my body is such a mess.got the deed done on the weekend so well see

fingers crossed for you dvsvxn:thumbup:

you can do it ebony if i can diet any1 can cos i do love my food,i've only got 2 more lbs and i'll have lost my stone and achieved my 10 %:happydance:

hope your ok jeffsar
:hi:britt

where are you erin:shrug:

the tests are really good all my mates have used them. lol my body is such a mess.got the deed done on the weekend so well see

Good luck :thumbup:

fingers crossed for you dvsvxn:thumbup:

you can do it ebony if i can diet any1 can cos i do love my food,i've only got 2 more lbs and i'll have lost my stone and achieved my 10 %:happydance:

hope your ok jeffsar
:hi:britt

where are you erin:shrug:

That brilliant :thumbup: Are you going to keep going to ww as a gold member to maintain? x

probably if i can loose these 2 pounds this week then i might stay,is it correct that you dont pay whan you are a gold member?

oh and i had fish n chips 4 tea,very naughty:blush:

probably if i can loose these 2 pounds this week then i might stay,is it correct that you dont pay whan you are a gold member?

oh and i had fish n chips 4 tea,very naughty:blush:

Mmmm chips.... lol :wacko:

Yes once you have lost your weight and you become a gold member you can attend meetings for free. :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->