Psychic reading confusion....

i ebs just a quick visit tonite hows things?

will defo keep going when its free lol do you still do ww on line?i dont kno what my goal weight is:shrug:

i ebs just a quick visit tonite hows things?

will defo keep going when its free lol do you still do ww on line?i dont kno what my goal weight is:shrug:

Yep still doing ww online but just haven't for a few days. :blush: I signed up for 3 months so I better get back on it.

Today is yet another bad day.... :dohh: the doctor is ringing DH on Wednesday to discuss SA results but receptionist couldn't find any results on the computer system so its just a waiting game now..... again! lol Its killing me and now I'm worried about DH.

Had a meltdown this morning and totally lost the plot with DH screaming at him and hitting hm because he wouldn't get up. I feel awful. I think its stress, fur baby being ill and coming off my anti depressants. Ugh.. I'm sick of this...

Going to see some friends tomorrow so hoping its a good escape from it all.

Going to try and make it up to DH tonight too... I feel awful. :cry: x

aw hun i kno how you feel i had a wee episode at the beginin of the week,i'm sure hubby understands

its such a stressful time and going to see some friends will help u forget for a bit,i love spending time with the girls,

try not to worry to much about sa results,i'm keeping my fingers crossed all is ok which im sure it will be:hugs:

aw hun i kno how you feel i had a wee episode at the beginin of the week,i'm sure hubby understands

its such a stressful time and going to see some friends will help u forget for a bit,i love spending time with the girls,

try not to worry to much about sa results,i'm keeping my fingers crossed all is ok which im sure it will be:hugs:

Thanks. I'm going to try and concentrate on my cycle as that is the only thing I can try and control right now. I can't wait to see if I ovulate early or if my luteal phase is longer this month. :happydance:

Yep can't wait to catch up with the gossip tomorrow. :thumbup:

Have you got any plans this weekend? x

Hope everyones doing well. Been busy so far working. My big brother came down from auckland yestday-havent seen him in almost 2 years and got to finaly meet his fionce - shes lovely ended up having a few wines with dinner with her. Did a bit of wedding talk, so excited even though its not until january.
Been having some cramps so not sure if af is going to show early im not due for over a week :/

Hope everyones doing well. Been busy so far working. My big brother came down from auckland yestday-havent seen him in almost 2 years and got to finaly meet his fionce - shes lovely ended up having a few wines with dinner with her. Did a bit of wedding talk, so excited even though its not until january.
Been having some cramps so not sure if af is going to show early im not due for over a week :/

Awww that sounds lovely. :thumbup: How come you haven't see him in so long? Does he live far away from you? x

Morning ladies :hi:

Hope everyones ok and having a good weekend. i'm off to spend the days with friends which I'm really looking forward to as I could do with the distraction. :wacko:

Made up with DH :kiss: so things are back to normal after my transformation into hormonal bitch from hell. :blush: xxxx

Awww that sounds lovely. :thumbup: How come you haven't see him in so long? Does he live far away from you? x

When i was living in rotorua with my ex he moved up to auckland which was 3 hours away but a few months later i moved down to the capital- wellington which is 6 hours from rotorua and about 10hours from auckland. Not a nice drive at all. So was awesome to get to see him and Jo. Im going to auckland next weekend for a rally so hoping im staying closeish to where he lives so can see him again. (Auckland is alot more spreadout then wellington

Ooh 10 hours is a long drive! I'm not surprised you don't see each other very often. :dohh:

lol shocking huh. but was awesome to see them.he asked about if a niece or nephew would be present for the wedding

https://www.babyandbump.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=177184&stc=1&d=1299344454
not sure if any1 can make this out there is defo a line cant possibly be a bfp tho cos its far to early but i thought i would share

Attachments

• GEDC1078.jpg
    GEDC1078.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 10
I can just see the second line, could be evap line? fingers crossed for you tho

Mamadonna!!! I can't see anything on this photo but I could defo see something on the photo you text me. I have my fingers crossed for you...

Keep testing :happydance:

Where is everyone? :shrug:

Mamadonna & DVSVXN.... good luck with this next week of your 2ww. :thumbup: Can't wait for the symptom spotting and the poas!!! :happydance:

Well I'm just waiting to ovulate and hoping I ovulate early. [-o<

Whats everyone else up to? x

hi ebs not up to much,made some soup and homemade bread yummy!

did another test and there was a very faintn line again.i think its a faulty batch,but they are all gone so no more testing till its time

got a tarot reading off gail,couldnt resist she said i would fall pg soon and give birth by the end of the year,so that only leaves this cycle and nxt

did another test and there was a very faintn line again.i think its a faulty batch,but they are all gone so no more testing till its time

got a tarot reading off gail,couldnt resist she said i would fall pg soon and give birth by the end of the year,so that only leaves this cycle and nxt

Ooooh yummmm! :thumbup: I've just had my sunday dinner at the inlaws. I'm dreading my weigh in tomorrow and I've just eaten chocolate, crisps etc all week. :blush:

I honestly think this could be it. I'll be stalking your chart daily so pleeaaase keep it updated... lol. She predicts this cycle for me too. :thumbup: I hope this is it for us. We can catch up with Jeffsar & Britt!! :happydance:

I wonder how Erin is getting on? x

i havent seen any of the girls on here for ages just you dv and me,where are they all:shrug: i hope jeffsar has gotten over her sickness

i promise i'll keep it updated lol,i just keep forgetting :dohh:

ohhh fingers crossed we both get it,bubs would be close to each other if shes right.

thanks ebs i have a feeling in going to come on early been cramping for a few days

i havent seen any of the girls on here for ages just you dv and me,where are they all:shrug: i hope jeffsar has gotten over her sickness

i promise i'll keep it updated lol,i just keep forgetting :dohh:

Last time she was on she said she was feeling alot better. :thumbup:

I hope we get preggers soon. I'm seriously not coping and wondering if I've got endo or pcos or something. :wacko: xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->