Psychic reading confusion....

hi ebs not up to much,made some soup and homemade bread yummy!

did another test and there was a very faintn line again.i think its a faulty batch,but they are all gone so no more testing till its time

got a tarot reading off gail,couldnt resist she said i would fall pg soon and give birth by the end of the year,so that only leaves this cycle and nxt

ohhh fingers crossed we both get it,bubs would be close to each other if shes right.

thanks ebs i have a feeling in going to come on early been cramping for a few days

Cramping can be a pregnancy symptom though. :thumbup:

did another test and there was a very faintn line again.i think its a faulty batch,but they are all gone so no more testing till its time

got a tarot reading off gail,couldnt resist she said i would fall pg soon and give birth by the end of the year,so that only leaves this cycle and nxt

ohhh fingers crossed we both get it,bubs would be close to each other if shes right.

thanks ebs i have a feeling in going to come on early been cramping for a few days

true its the same as i had last time though [-o<

true its the same as i had last time though [-o<

I've got my fingers crossed for all of us. xxx

oh nice we had a good summer up to 27degrees some days,got a really nice tan as well so bring on summer next yr-ill have my bikini body

oh nice we had a good summer up to 27degrees some days,got a really nice tan as well so bring on summer next yr-ill have my bikini body

Bikini body? I would scare folk. :haha: I look like a fat milk bottle... I dont tan... lol x

aww yer im finally tonning up got some wicked leg and arm muscle and abs are shaping nicely.im the only one in my fam that tans-i get really olive but the fest of them go pink then back to white....sure im adopted

aww yer im finally tonning up got some wicked leg and arm muscle and abs are shaping nicely.im the only one in my fam that tans-i get really olive but the fest of them go pink then back to white....sure im adopted

lol... I go red then white... lol.. I don't cope in summer even here in the uk. :haha: x

lol even when i lived there i was the dark child-cant wait to go back

hi girls! I miss you all I've just decided to stay away from the forums and 'try' to take my mind off of all this -- I just got a pos. OPK, so I'm sure I'll have at least one more day of positive, if not two.. and O on Wednesday.. but I wanted to let you know that I'm fine.. just overwhelmed on the forums :)
Good luck to all of you!!! xxxxxx
FX'd we get our St. patty's babies!

Hey hope everyones going ok.
Im still getting butterfly like feelings in my tummy lol

lovely to see your ok erin,fingers crossed this is ur cycle

afm i'm out girls temps are pre af and the cramps have started so i reckon this is defo it,oh well a christmas baby it will be

lovely to see your ok erin,fingers crossed this is ur cycle

afm i'm out girls temps are pre af and the cramps have started so i reckon this is defo it,oh well a christmas baby it will be
ya not out until she shows :thumbup: fingers crossed tho.
I've only got light cramping and butterflys :dohh:

fingers crossed for you but i'm not building my hopes up....i could scream,mind you i wasnt really expecting it this month,dont kno how much longer i can go on like this tho,i'm 36 in a couple of weeks i think i might call it a day after 1 more cycle

aw hugs hun could got to ntnp? Next cycle is my 24th :0 that came around fast

24th my word you must be fed up to hun:hugs:

i'm not sure what i'll do ntnp might be the way for a little while,we have been trying for a yr in april,i'm sure if i was gonna fall pg i would have by now,i think 2 cycles has been the longest its ever taken,i've been so lucky in the past

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->