Psychic reading confusion....

Thanks hun,yer it gets to me some times.
I bought a few baby outfits and i cuddle them everyday,they kind of give me alot of positive hope :) Imgoing to have a :baby: :winkwink:

aww thats so sweet and i love ur pma keep it up and yes you will have ur :baby:

ohhhh blonde lol thanks.find it alot easier having support on here.plus once buba comes i will havemy certificate and hopefully working from home

yes i think it helps knowing ur not the only 1 going thru this

hi girls! I miss you all I've just decided to stay away from the forums and 'try' to take my mind off of all this -- I just got a pos. OPK, so I'm sure I'll have at least one more day of positive, if not two.. and O on Wednesday.. but I wanted to let you know that I'm fine.. just overwhelmed on the forums :)
Good luck to all of you!!! xxxxxx
FX'd we get our St. patty's babies!

Awww Erin we miss you but we understand. I spend so much time on here that its unhealthy. :wacko: :hugs::hugs::hugs:

fingers crossed for you but i'm not building my hopes up....i could scream,mind you i wasnt really expecting it this month,dont kno how much longer i can go on like this tho,i'm 36 in a couple of weeks i think i might call it a day after 1 more cycle

Awww mamadonna. :hugs: I know how you feel. Maybe you need a bit of ntnp time? :shrug:

You are not out yet though. I have my fingers crossed for you... :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: xxx

24th my word you must be fed up to hun:hugs:

i'm not sure what i'll do ntnp might be the way for a little while,we have been trying for a yr in april,i'm sure if i was gonna fall pg i would have by now,i think 2 cycles has been the longest its ever taken,i've been so lucky in the past

It could be something simple that could be corrected easily like if your hormones are just off course and you need some extra supplements :shrug: when are your blood tests? x

Aww ladies... we need a group hug! :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: :haha:

I'm having yet another bad day but I'll keep my rant to my journal because I think you have enough on your plate :hugs: xxx

i'm not sure what i'll do ntnp might be the way for a little while,we have been trying for a yr in april,i'm sure if i was gonna fall pg i would have by now,i think 2 cycles has been the longest its ever taken,i've been so lucky in the past

It could be something simple that could be corrected easily like if your hormones are just off course and you need some extra supplements :shrug: when are your blood tests? x

:blush:when me and hubby fell out last week i cancelled them kinda wish i hadnt,they shud have been yesturday:dohh:

:blush:when me and hubby fell out last week i cancelled them kinda wish i hadnt,they shud have been yesturday:dohh:

Oh don't worry... you can do them next month. :hugs: x

Aww ladies... we need a group hug! :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: :haha:

I'm having yet another bad day but I'll keep my rant to my journal because I think you have enough on your plate :hugs: xxx

i'll join in on that hug:hugs:

I think we all need them every now and again... this ttc lark is so depressing. :cry:

I got my free cheri reading today. I ordered it in November I think... so it does take ages unless you pay but anyway... she says she sees may and a boy. :dohh: Well guess what I see NOW :brat: lol x

this ttc malarky is wearing me out,i think i'll go all guns blazing at it next cycle then go to ntnp(i even thought loosing weight would help:dohh:)

well off for some lunch then work:cry:

Fingers crossed!

Well I'm feeling a bit better than I was this morning. Had ovulation cramps for 3 day and they even go down my left leg... but this morning had a bit of bleeding which must have been ovulation again but it freaked me out...

If the :witch: turns up this month after all this pain I'm gonna kick her ass :ninja: :gun: :haha: x

:haha: i know that feeling.Going to be another wet day by the looks of it and i have the terror kids today :dohh:

:haha: i know that feeling.Going to be another wet day by the looks of it and i have the terror kids today :dohh:

The terror kids!! :haha: they sound.... errr... fun. :wacko:

Its actually been sunny and quite warm here today for a change. :thumbup: x

aw lucky you guys.we went from 26degrees down to 17degrees almost over night :L

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back