Psychic reading confusion....

well its bloody freezing here:cold:

i'm cramping quite strong this evenin mainly in my right side and some shooting pains low down

quite honestly i'm not quite sure,i get af crampsbut these have been quite strong this evening and its still another 6 days till af is due

quite honestly i'm not quite sure,i get af crampsbut these have been quite strong this evening and its still another 6 days till af is due

:test: :haha:

Seriously though... when are you going to test again? x

i'm gonna wait and see if my temps go back up if they dont then i'm not,i havent got any in so i'm not gonna buy any,so as not to be tempted and get disappointed

hello!!!!!!
did you all think i had vanished off the face of the earth?!?!

sorry i've not been on much, my husband is away, and life is very hectic at the minute, hardly have any time to myself, but hopefully i'll be joining you all properly again soon!

hopw everyone is well; what have i missed, fill me in!!

omg jeffsar its about time you got urself back on here!!!lol

how you been?has the sickness stopped?

i'm gonna wait and see if my temps go back up if they dont then i'm not,i havent got any in so i'm not gonna buy any,so as not to be tempted and get disappointed

Yeah I understand... good luck though :thumbup:

hello!!!!!!
did you all think i had vanished off the face of the earth?!?!

sorry i've not been on much, my husband is away, and life is very hectic at the minute, hardly have any time to myself, but hopefully i'll be joining you all properly again soon!

hopw everyone is well; what have i missed, fill me in!!

OMG!!!! Is it really you???? :haha:

We missed you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not missed much... lol...

Erin is taking a break from the forum and me, Mamadonna & DVS are defo getting our bfp's this month :thumbup:

well of course you are! i have my fingers crossed for you all!
i know, i've hardly had a chance to switch computer on and to be honest, it'll be like that until friday when hubby comes home. i have work to do at home at nights and then all day in meetings, plus taylor to get organised...........
i have no idea how mamadonna does it with all her boys!!

how's britt?

how confident are we all on BFPs this month - it's the prediction month isn't it?? x

i'm lucky mine are all up except zakk he's harder work than them all put together lol

not very confident this month :nope:

hun, i will keep my fingers crossed for you; ttc is not fun. if all goes well for us this time, it'll have taken a total of 3 years from ttc #2 to holding a baby.........

lets see if any of the predictions are right!

i'll make an effort to get on for a while tomorrow and catch up x

Hope all you ladies are getting a good sleep (i think) just got home from the kids-feel like smacking my head against a wall lol one of the boys is such a little girl he crys over everything from seeing a fly to no being able to take his hat off.

morning all,well my temps went right down again which is strange cos they dont usually go this low till day of af(mind you i aint sleeping so well so it could be that):shrug:

Ok... to catch up...

Jeffsar I was on last night when you first posted and then after that our internet connection went on "go slow" mode and wouldn't let me post or anything. :brat: Anyway, it was lovely to see you back online. How are you coping with such a busy life and being pregnant? :shrug: Can't wait to see you back on here more... oh and britt is fine. She has her scan on Monday. :happydance:

DVSVXN Those kids sounds a nightmare! I hope they don't put you off kids.

Mamadonna There is still time for your temps to go back up. It could be implantation or like you said, not sleeping properly. Time will tell and don't panic. I keep seeing so many women on here get their bfp's and its on the months they had no symptoms and thought they were out. Fingers crossed.

As for me.... OMG! :yipee: I think I ovualted on CD13 instead of CD18 with the vit b complex. :thumbup: I've played around with tomorrows temps on ff and its looking good. Plus it ties in with the ovulation cramps I've been having which were awful and the bleed which also was unusual for me. It also means we DTD the night before ovulation. :happydance:

Ok... ladies we need to busy ourselves in this 2ww.... x

thats fab ebony fingers crossed u caught the egg!!!

Thanks Mamadonna. I know I shouldn't be but I'm so excited!!! :yipee:

Anyway... you shouldn't be feeling crappy because I've already told you... this is our month to get our bfp's. We've done enough waiting and now its our turn. Deal? :winkwink: x

hope you got eggy eb.
And mamadonna i have my fingers crossed for you. so hope the both of yo get it this time round x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->