Psychic reading confusion....

hope you got eggy eb.
And mamadonna i have my fingers crossed for you. so hope the both of yo get it this time round x

Thanks DVSVXN. :hugs:

How are you feeling about this cycle for you? It must be tough after 2 years but look at Jeffsar... she was ttc for 2 years before falling pregnant this time. :thumbup: x

im so so i still have butterflys going on.ikeep forgetting to do temps. Would be the happiest ever if i got it this cycle right at the start of the motorsport season yay

im so so i still have butterflys going on.ikeep forgetting to do temps. Would be the happiest ever if i got it this cycle right at the start of the motorsport season yay

We go to alot of car shows and all the women walk round with their prams and stuff.... next year that will be me :thumbup:

So are you and OH big into cars then? x

hello!!!!!!
did you all think i had vanished off the face of the earth?!?!

sorry i've not been on much, my husband is away, and life is very hectic at the minute, hardly have any time to myself, but hopefully i'll be joining you all properly again soon!

hopw everyone is well; what have i missed, fill me in!!

OMG!!!! Is it really you???? :haha:

We missed you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not missed much... lol...

Erin is taking a break from the forum and me, Mamadonna & DVS are defo getting our bfp's this month :thumbup:

so am I!!!!!!!!!!! :) :):thumbup:

We go to alot of car shows and all the women walk round with their prams and stuff.... next year that will be me :thumbup:

Yes both of us so no hope for kids :D he currently has a trueno that is almost a rally car just need to get the cage put in but we both attened and take part in events. Im going to be the mumma that races until im 32weeks and then baby will be coming to events asap :haha: I'm going to have a boy/girl racer in no time

:dohh: Back to the head scrathcing I just got a positive opk test yet i oved 10days ago.So slightly confused but I'm [-o< It's a :bfp: :haha:

This is the test i did tonight
https://i1214.photobucket.com/albums/cc489/dvsmonkey/DSCF1323.jpg

Yes both of us so no hope for kids :D he currently has a trueno that is almost a rally car just need to get the cage put in but we both attened and take part in events. Im going to be the mumma that races until im 32weeks and then baby will be coming to events asap :haha: I'm going to have a boy/girl racer in no time

I always wanted to do rallying when I was younger. :thumbup: My DH lives in his garage doing engine rebuilds/converstions and restoring vintage vehicles. I've always been into cars so it was a match made in heaven. :haha:

:dohh: Back to the head scrathcing I just got a positive opk test yet i oved 10days ago.So slightly confused but I'm [-o< It's a :bfp: :haha:

:test: Have you got any hpt's? x

That test is upside down, so it's not a positive OPK since the second line isn't as dark or darker than the control line :)

OMG!!!! Is it really you???? :haha:

We missed you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not missed much... lol...

Erin is taking a break from the forum and me, Mamadonna & DVS are defo getting our bfp's this month :thumbup:

so am I!!!!!!!!!!! :) :):thumbup:

Of course!! I see from your chart that you've just ovulated. :happydance: Do you think you've covered it? xxx

I hope so! :) We just BD'd last night on the day of Ov, so I'm hoping that DH's swimmers are fast :) FX'd! K-- done stalking the forum, I have to try to stay away to stop the obsessing! Miss you all!! xx

That test is upside down, so it's not a positive OPK since the second line isn't as dark or darker than the control line :)

its noy a good photo lol its the same as the control line n person lol.
and no hpt at home lol

hi girls!

won't be on long but wanted to come by and say hello!
how is everyone, when are you all testing??

AFM, i had MW yesterday and the HB is now audible on the doppler - and the baby is very active! MW thinks i'll start feeling kicks any day now!

hope everyone is well,
xxx

hi girls!

won't be on long but wanted to come by and say hello!
how is everyone, when are you all testing??

AFM, i had MW yesterday and the HB is now audible on the doppler - and the baby is very active! MW thinks i'll start feeling kicks any day now!

hope everyone is well,
xxx

That is amazing Jeffsar!!! :happydance: I can't believe you are up to 14 weeks already. I seriously need to catch up.

Think I might be ovuation in the next couple of days so not testing for a while yet.

Got my referral to gyny at the hospital on 23rd March!!! and DH's SA came back ok except his morphology came back a little low but not too bad. :thumbup:

that's great news ebs, you'll get your answers soon and a bfp anytime now!!

i know, hard to believe i am in 2nd tri now; i never actually posted on first tri!!!
x

that's great news ebs, you'll get your answers soon and a bfp anytime now!!

i know, hard to believe i am in 2nd tri now; i never actually posted on first tri!!!
x

Thanks.. when you first got referred was it to gynaecology and what happened at first?

Another friend on here said 1st tri is quiet depressing with people posting over there too soon then having early miscarriages and posting goodbye threads. I'm so glad you didn;t go there with you worrying at first. :hugs:

Are you posting in 2nd tri now? x

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->