Psychic reading confusion....

gail was good and has been right for a lot of people.im still waitingto see if shes right

hi britt i'm so nervous af usually starts spotting on a sunday night but nothing and its always full flow by 1st thing mon morning when i get outta bed,i'll buy some tests tomorrow if its still a no show

how you getting on have you had your scan?

hi britt i'm so nervous af usually starts spotting on a sunday night but nothing and its always full flow by 1st thing mon morning when i get outta bed,i'll buy some tests tomorrow if its still a no show

how you getting on have you had your scan?

wow sounds very promising, how are you not testing today???

scan is at 1pm today, so leaving here at half 12. xx

i'm not testing cos i am so nervous lol,i purposefully havent bought any test so i wouldnt get disappointed,i did a test at 5dpo and it had a faint line but i just put it down as an evap with it being so early

i bet u cant wait to see ur little 1 on that screen:happydance:

fingers crossed for u hun.All weekend I kept telling myself I am pregnant and im gona be a mumma lol everyone was wondering why i was so happy

Right im off to bed its nearly midnight ops lol.Have a good day ladies chat later xx

i'm not testing cos i am so nervous lol,i purposefully havent bought any test so i wouldnt get disappointed,i did a test at 5dpo and it had a faint line but i just put it down as an evap with it being so early

i bet u cant wait to see ur little 1 on that screen:happydance:

but do you promise to buy a test tomorrow?? lol i cant wait for you to test!

no i cant wait, it just seems weird cos i still dont feel pregnant, so will be v strange to see a proper baby on there today xx

12 weeks scans are brilliant,put pics on asap!!!

yes i promise to buy a test tomorrow i cant wait either really but at least if af doesnt turn up by tomorrow i have a good feeling it will be pos

12 weeks scans are brilliant,put pics on asap!!!

yes i promise to buy a test tomorrow i cant wait either really but at least if af doesnt turn up by tomorrow i have a good feeling it will be pos

i will as soon as i get back i will post the pic on here.

good, sorry dont mean to pressure you, but i neeeeed you to test ! lol

what test will you go for?? i loved the digi test cos it was a big shock when the pregnant word came up lol, and its there in black and white. But i know they arent as sensitive and i was a day from being a week late so thats why it might have showed for me x

i'll probably buy a few lol,frer's and digi's:haha:

lol yeah i would as well, i was like gosh i have got my BFP and i still have 2 digis and 2 frers, and i thought oh well i can give them away, but i used them all just to make sure the pos still showed.

do you know if there is anyway they can tell the sex on the 12 weeks scan??? x

you can look at the angle of the dangle,its called the nub if its angled up it will probs be a boy angled down for a girl(i hope i've gotten them the correct way round:blush:)

you can look at the angle of the dangle,its called the nub if its angled up it will probs be a boy angled down for a girl(i hope i've gotten them the correct way round:blush:)

so it will be worth me asking then?

if not i will post on here and you will have to see if you can tell, i cant wait to find out what we are having even though i dont mind which at all, i havent even got a slight preference, i just want to know lol just too impatient!

so do you think you might have a girl next?? xx

ask then if they can give you a good pic of the bottom end and we'll have a guess later,i never had any preference either

no i think i'll have an other boy,which is totally fine i love my boys they are a total pleasure,never have caused me any strife,so another boy would be lovely.

my sis has a little girl and she has told me how lucky i am to have boys(from what i've heard girls can be a handful lol)

hi dvsvxn,sounds like u had a great weekend,i used to go motor x as a kid and i loved it

My DH says that no matter whether we have a boy or a girl he wants to take them to do motorcross. If they are as clumsy as me I can forsee many hospital visits. :dohh: x

ask then if they can give you a good pic of the bottom end and we'll have a guess later,i never had any preference either

no i think i'll have an other boy,which is totally fine i love my boys they are a total pleasure,never have caused me any strife,so another boy would be lovely.

my sis has a little girl and she has told me how lucky i am to have boys(from what i've heard girls can be a handful lol)

its strange cos before we got pregnant, my hubby was like i would love a little boy and i think i had that in my head as well, but as soon as we got pregnant that all went, you just want everything to be alright you dont mind boy or girl 1 baby or 5 you just want everything to be okay so all that goes.

i will ask then, and see what they say.

my sister has a little girl as well she is 16 months old, and she is just starting to become a hand ful, were as a lot of my cousins are boys and they were so good as children and werent handfuls at all so its prob true x

i was always falling off,once i got a nasty burn of the exhaust on my leg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->