Psychic reading confusion....

i was referred straight to a FS as if you've been trying over 12months in scotland you can go straight there. i had internal scans, blood tests, swabs - you name it. it really helped though.

i havent posted yet, but i may think about it!! i barely have time right now; rather pop on to speak to you guys!! x

i was referred straight to a FS as if you've been trying over 12months in scotland you can go straight there. i had internal scans, blood tests, swabs - you name it. it really helped though.

i havent posted yet, but i may think about it!! i barely have time right now; rather pop on to speak to you guys!! x

Well I'm really glad you do still post on here and that goes for Britt too. I know alot of people might have got their bfp's then left us behind. I really appreciate your support. :hugs:

I'm assuming that at the gynae they will do all the scans and stuff. :shrug: Well not long to find out. :happydance:

Got +opk today and we :sex: this morning so I'm really pleased. Also the opk was the darkest I've ever got one! Here is the pic... its the bottom one obviously... :dohh:

Attachments

• P120311_13.01[01].jpg
    P120311_13.01[01].jpg
    14.6 KB · Views: 0
definately positive:thumbup:

Errr mamadonna... I've been stalking your chart and if your +opk was the day of ovulation then you are 14dpo or 13dpo.... something like that... anyway... any symptoms? Not crumbled and tested? x

i think i o on the monday (possibly)

and no testing....i cant believe i havent i'm hoping my temps will go up

i think i o on the monday (possibly)

and no testing....i cant believe i havent i'm hoping my temps will go up

Had another look and yeah... i agree with you on the monday. :thumbup:

Not long now until you find out either way. I am so hoping this is it for you. :hugs: x

thank you i wish i had ur pma at the mo but i guess i'll kno by monday either way

thank you i wish i had ur pma at the mo but i guess i'll kno by monday either way

Awww I know it is hard to stay positive. I'm sure if I didn't have that gynae sppointment to look forward to after AF I'd be pretty low right now. I have read so many success stories with vit b on the 1st month that l know it is possible.

I'll just have to have the PMA for both of us!

If the stupid evil :witch: does arrive..... are you going to your blood tests? x

yeah i'll probably go for tests,think its time for a little help.

what does vit b do?

yeah i'll probably go for tests,think its time for a little help.

what does vit b do?

Vitamin B6 (taken as a complex) can increase your luteal phase but you only really need it if your lp is less than 10 days... mine was 7 days long last month. Also I think it can help with spotting before AF if you have it for quite a few days. You have plenty of days though so I wouldn't worry. I'd wait and see what the tests say. If they come up with anything then you know what you need to work on. x

Well I'm really glad you do still post on here and that goes for Britt too. I know alot of people might have got their bfp's then left us behind. I really appreciate your support. :hugs:

I'm assuming that at the gynae they will do all the scans and stuff. :shrug: Well not long to find out. :happydance:

Got +opk today and we :sex: this morning so I'm really pleased. Also the opk was the darkest I've ever got one! Here is the pic... its the bottom one obviously... :dohh:

i would never leave you guys! if i have a chance to get on, i will be on this thread :thumbup:

def. positive opk, so well done on the :sex:

mamadonna, hello! i keep missing you!! fx'd witch stays away tomorrow and you can test!! i am sending you baby dust :dust:

hope everyone else is fine too x

britt - good luck for your scan, keep us posted and send us new pics of 12 week baby britt x

hey guys ive been away all weekend rallying augh love my life hehe. Had about 15hrs of sleep all up since thursday night so im shattered we just drove 10 hours to get back home. Still havent have any more cramping which im happy about and af is due in a day or 2 :D

hi dvsvxn,sounds like u had a great weekend,i used to go motor x as a kid and i loved it

It was awesome aye. Currently setting up another saving plan to get a custom made race suit (Since im so dam sort I cant find anything decent that fits) So hoping to get a black one with purple down the side made for me along with a new helmet.
My ticker is alos wrong as I am still in the last cycle but no idea how far i am in it, no signs of af. I have had a little pain in my tummy after :sex:

Hi Everyone!!!

Ebs, :happydance: on the pos test !! wouldnt that mean you ovulated a day earlier?? that could be great right?? and the fact you dtd on that day brilliant!! got everything crossed for you!!

Mamadonna - when will you test??? i am so excited for you its looking good!

Jeffsar - thanks i cant wait to go, but i am a little nervous at the same time!

DVSVXN - hows everything going with your cycles anything to report??

xx

hey britt my clycles still in the air no signs of af yet hoping it stays that way i need to start doing tempertaures as well

hey britt my clycles still in the air no signs of af yet hoping it stays that way i need to start doing tempertaures as well

when was AF due?? so really you could be pregnant then??? xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->