Psychic reading confusion....

thank hun.well im off to pick oh up.if im not bakc on tonigh-ur morning ill be on in the morning-ur evening lol

well girls, at only 10 dpo I am spotting yet again.. so I'm out. and I'm really heartbroken this time because we're not trying for April or May because we're going to Disney in January and plus we don't want another baby born around the holidays like our daughter was... so... I won't be around probably. Who knows, maybe the break will do us some good.. but I'm extremely sad.. :(

Aww Erin :hugs: You sounds so low. :hugs:

Have you thought about trying the vit b complex? It might lengthen your luteal phase and hold off the spotting. :hugs: I only take 50mg and it seems to be doing wonders for me and many other women on here. xxx

DVS... it still sounds promising for you... do you have any symptoms? x

Ok... heres my 8dpo test. x

Attachments

• 8dpo_fmu.jpg
    8dpo_fmu.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 8
  • 8dpo_fmu2.jpg
    8dpo_fmu2.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 7
i kno what u mean,ova the last 12 months ttc i must have spent a small fortune on tests,this month when i do get my bfp i'm bloody skint lol

i kno what u mean,ova the last 12 months ttc i must have spent a small fortune on tests,this month when i do get my bfp i'm bloody skint lol

:rofl:

I think I might just wait it out and use my superdrug tests. I have 2 waiting so I can't really condone buying more. x

i suppose,i reckon u'll be getting a nice line on the superdrug 1 tomorrow:happydance:

i see the line!!!!!

don't get the ones on amazon, they aren't the super early first response - i made that mistake and it didn't show my bfp until after af was due.

do you have an asda near you?? their tests are 10 miu and my bfps were obviuos on those - same make as SD, and they are £3 ish for two. plus, you can use them anytime of day!!! i love poas!!!

fx'd for you this is it! x

i see the line!!!!!

don't get the ones on amazon, they aren't the super early first response - i made that mistake and it didn't show my bfp until after af was due.

do you have an asda near you?? their tests are 10 miu and my bfps were obviuos on those - same make as SD, and they are £3 ish for two. plus, you can use them anytime of day!!! i love poas!!!

fx'd for you this is it! x

Oh thank you for telling me!

No I'm not near an asda. :nope: Its a bit far..

I think I'm going to have to wait. I realised I had a morrisons £5 voucher from buying petrol so I rushed down but they only have clear blue so I didn't bother.

I'm just going to have to be patient... its a hard concept for me but oh well...

Although... :blush: someone did tell me frer are bogof in superdrug so if I get desperate I might rush back and get some... :haha: x

well girls, at only 10 dpo I am spotting yet again.. so I'm out. and I'm really heartbroken this time because we're not trying for April or May because we're going to Disney in January and plus we don't want another baby born around the holidays like our daughter was... so... I won't be around probably. Who knows, maybe the break will do us some good.. but I'm extremely sad.. :(

Have you thought about trying the vit b complex? It might lengthen your luteal phase and hold off the spotting. :hugs: I only take 50mg and it seems to be doing wonders for me and many other women on here. xxx

Yeah, I've tried it.. the first cycle was lenghtened by 1 day to a 12 day lp, still 2 days of spotting, the second cycle on it I spotted on 10 dpo, only a 10 day lp.. so I got off all supplements to see what my body does on its own..
I see your line tho ebs- I hope its your bfp!

Yeah, I've tried it.. the first cycle was lenghtened by 1 day to a 12 day lp, still 2 days of spotting, the second cycle on it I spotted on 10 dpo, only a 10 day lp.. so I got off all supplements to see what my body does on its own..
I see your line tho ebs- I hope its your bfp!

Thanks Erin... I feel awful for you though if AF is on its way and you'll then have to take a break.. :hugs: Although you hear of so many people getting pregnant when they aren't trying. Will go do NTNP? x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->