Psychic reading confusion....

:happydance: Ebs has a second line yay.
lets hope it starts getting darker for you.
tmi my cervix is hard but still low is that a sign of af creeping?

hmmm i been trackig it, google said that it can be a sign of pregnancy :/ i have a lil cramp in my tummy atm but not af cramps?

shame you couldnt get to an asda ebs,i've just been in there 2day and bought there own tests,really cheap

hmmm i been trackig it, google said that it can be a sign of pregnancy :/ i have a lil cramp in my tummy atm but not af cramps?

Cramps can be a sign of whats going on in there... I hope you can get a blood test soon. x

not that i think u'll need them i cant wait till tomorrow to see ur test:happydance:

not that i think u'll need them i cant wait till tomorrow to see ur test:happydance:

lol ebs is deff carrying a bubba i can feel it :D

ok just worked out it mainly only hurts in my tummy when i need to pee :haha:

maybe a water infection,lots of girls get a water infection b4 bfp

whats a water infection? lol mum said she thought it was a bladder infection (shes a nurse and doesnt know we trying) but i got all clear results on that at the doctors hehe

ohhhhright. well ill keep an eye on it but if there is no improvement or af im ringing the doctor lol i hate the waiting haha

:yipee: now this might be my eyes playing tricks or it is a evap line but on my test i just did there is an uber uber faint line, im trying to get a pic but its to light lmao

Hello out there to all the beautiful mothers to be. I am an australian and unfortunately have had the non-pleasure of knowing aimee personally. aimee is a 26 yr old child who my husband originally went to for advice. aimee then started to persue and harass my husband into thinking that all she said was golden inc our business booming. all the while seducing him at his place of work and snding me txt messages re the whereabouts of my husband because she was about to 'eat him'. my husband started a 'pity ' relationship with her when OUR little blessing was only 6 months old!!!. during the next year she told police that i was stalking her, putting nooses around her flatmates cats neck and sending men to rape her!!!. she has also lied about having ovarian cancer and being on her death bed. she has now admitted to lying to my husband about everything. Her mother Gail had no idea this was happening???? what sort of a psychic is she???? until my husband told her. ANY female that seduces a married man and takes him away from his wife and 3 children should not have the eligibilty to be a psychic. I feel very sorry for all of you that have waisted tme and effort beleiving this liar. Lock up your husbands!!

Hello out there to all the beautiful mothers to be. I am an australian and unfortunately have had the non-pleasure of knowing aimee personally. aimee is a 26 yr old child who my husband originally went to for advice. aimee then started to persue and harass my husband into thinking that all she said was golden inc our business booming. all the while seducing him at his place of work and snding me txt messages re the whereabouts of my husband because she was about to 'eat him'. my husband started a 'pity ' relationship with her when OUR little blessing was only 6 months old!!!. during the next year she told police that i was stalking her, putting nooses around her flatmates cats neck and sending men to rape her!!!. she has also lied about having ovarian cancer and being on her death bed. she has now admitted to lying to my husband about everything. Her mother Gail had no idea this was happening???? what sort of a psychic is she???? until my husband told her. ANY female that seduces a married man and takes him away from his wife and 3 children should not have the eligibilty to be a psychic. I feel very sorry for all of you that have waisted tme and effort beleiving this liar. Lock up your husbands!!

I'm really sorry about your experence but the Aimee we got predictions from was from Ireland and was a member on here scamming people... also Gail who we have also used has nothing to do with her. :shrug: x

:yipee: now this might be my eyes playing tricks or it is a evap line but on my test i just did there is an uber uber faint line, im trying to get a pic but its to light lmao

Photo pleaaaaaaaasssssssssseeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :haha: x

Photo pleaaaaaaaasssssssssseeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :haha: x

im trying to get one but it isnt showing up-its really light, have to get it at the right oint to see it lol. Ill see if it will work if i make it negative

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->