Psychic reading confusion....

yep thats what should happen!! fingers crossed hey! we both need our BFP next week that would be soooo good to get them together.

the mild cramp has gone now i have nothing again so god knows lol this is mad x

I know I'm so excited! :happydance: Bring on the :bfp:'s!!!

It could have been implantation cramps then if its stopped :shrug:

Well girls, I don't know if you remember me or not, but I posted awhile back saying that Cheri had given me my reading and she had thought I was already pregnant (when I was actually just getting ready to Ov in a couple days) and she said to write back to confirm a pregnancy in 2 weeks... Well, she was WRONG... ugh... and of course I couldn't help but get my hopes up on that one!! I even had heartburn around 6-8 DPO and I hadn't had heartburn since I was pregnant 2 years ago! SO I reaaaally was getting my hopes up but of course *Trying* not to!

*sigh... anyone have any correct predictions lately??

No not yet but I have a few that say I should get a :bfp: this month so I'm just waiting now. I have heard on another thread that some people had Jenny get it right for them. If you do a search on readings you'lll see whos best.

Thats not good about Cheri. Did you email her back and tell her she got it wrong? I would. x

nope - i was predicted dec bfp from november cycle by jenny - and although not technically out yet as AF not here, tested today on a cheapie, and neg - so looks like she was wrong!! x

There is still hope and its still early. Don't give up hope :hugs:

i'm 12dpo though, should have some sort of line by now, but not even on a frer.....
i'm out x

i'm 12dpo though, should have some sort of line by now, but not even on a frer.....
i'm out x

I've heard of some people that don't show up on tests until they are quite late. I really hope you aren't out. :hugs:

i'm out x

when i fell pg in oct the test at 12dpo was neg when i did 1 day after af was due it was pos,so dont give up hope hun

Well girls, I don't know if you remember me or not, but I posted awhile back saying that Cheri had given me my reading and she had thought I was already pregnant (when I was actually just getting ready to Ov in a couple days) and she said to write back to confirm a pregnancy in 2 weeks... Well, she was WRONG... ugh... and of course I couldn't help but get my hopes up on that one!! I even had heartburn around 6-8 DPO and I hadn't had heartburn since I was pregnant 2 years ago! SO I reaaaally was getting my hopes up but of course *Trying* not to!

No not yet but I have a few that say I should get a :bfp: this month so I'm just waiting now. I have heard on another thread that some people had Jenny get it right for them. If you do a search on readings you'lll see whos best.

Thats not good about Cheri. Did you email her back and tell her she got it wrong? I would. x

Yes, unfortunately I have emailed her twice, and she hasn't written back to me. I asked if she confused me with someone else since she originally thought I was pregnant and she said "I guess you better email me in two weeks to confirm then because I guess December could be your BFP" something along those lines.. so hopefully she'll get back to me and at least say "No, I definitely see a December connection" or "Maybe I did have you confused" and give me a free re-evaluation

Morning
Wohooo only 4 days until we test!!

and i dont know if this is in my head but when i put my bra on this moring my nipples were sore ??!! only thing i keep thinking is that surely its too early for signs like that?? No i am confused lol

Hows every feeling today ?? xx

Yes, unfortunately I have emailed her twice, and she hasn't written back to me. I asked if she confused me with someone else since she originally thought I was pregnant and she said "I guess you better email me in two weeks to confirm then because I guess December could be your BFP" something along those lines.. so hopefully she'll get back to me and at least say "No, I definitely see a December connection" or "Maybe I did have you confused" and give me a free re-evaluation

Well I hope you get something from her eventually. Would it be possible for you to get a :bfp: right at the end of December?

Morning

and i dont know if this is in my head but when i put my bra on this moring my nipples were sore ??!! only thing i keep thinking is that surely its too early for signs like that?? No i am confused lol

Not long now! Wooohooo :happydance:

I have no symptoms yet but I'm not worrying because last month I had loads and just got a :bfn: so who knows:shrug:

Sick of the snow now. Grrrrrrrrr.....

How are you? x

Morning

I have no symptoms yet but I'm not worrying because last month I had loads and just got a :bfn: so who knows:shrug:

How are you? x

Hi I am fine thanks even better since my chart started showing that i did ovulate yippppeeee!!

i prob wont be on here over weekend so next time i speak to you we will only have 1 day to go!!

according to my chart i am 4dpo so it might be slightly early for me next tuesday but i will still test i think then go from there xx

Morning

How are you? x

Hi I am fine thanks even better since my chart started showing that i did ovulate yippppeeee!!

i prob wont be on here over weekend so next time i speak to you we will only have 1 day to go!!

according to my chart i am 4dpo so it might be slightly early for me next tuesday but i will still test i think then go from there xx

Ooh are you going away for the weekend?

Yeah I'm going to test still on Tuesday and then maybe every other day after that until my cheapies fun out or my AF appears. I so hope it doesn't.

If I don't get a :bfp: this month I am going to start charting. I've been holding off from doing it as I know I will get obsessed even more and I've been trying to be as relaxed about it as I can but I think after 9 months its time to get serious!!! x

Morning

How are you? x

Ooh are you going away for the weekend?

Yeah I'm going to test still on Tuesday and then maybe every other day after that until my cheapies fun out or my AF appears. I so hope it doesn't.

If I don't get a :bfp: this month I am going to start charting. I've been holding off from doing it as I know I will get obsessed even more and I've been trying to be as relaxed about it as I can but I think after 9 months its time to get serious!!! x

Hi no not going away just got loads to do this weekend so didnt think i would get on, but i may manage a sneaky couple of hours this morning.

Yes good idea i have about 5 cheapies so i will do them every other day as well so that should cover it really.

i know i am a bit obsessed with it to be honest but i have needed to do it to figure out whats going on with AF not showing.

This is your BFP month!! we are going to have special christmas presents this year!! xx

I had a symptom!!!!!! :happydance:

Today I has slight spotting this morning and then nothing so... maybe implantation spotting?!? :shrug: Hope so :wacko:

Evening ladies....

Just wondered how everyone is?

Jeffsar... have you tested yet? x

yep, tested and..........

Jenny was worng!!! No AF yet, but signs of it today, and still testing BFN, so, i'm out.

nevermind, due on the 31st so i still may get a dec BFP!!!

how are you all? x

Well I hope you get something from her eventually. Would it be possible for you to get a :bfp: right at the end of December?

if I ovulate early this month like last month, then yes, but I'm so annoyed that she won't even respond back to me. That's pretty rude, don't you girls think??

yep, tested and..........

Jenny was worng!!! No AF yet, but signs of it today, and still testing BFN, so, i'm out.

nevermind, due on the 31st so i still may get a dec BFP!!!

how are you all? x

I'm out too :cry: Started with smears of brown blood today (sorry if TMI) which started last month just before AF started.

I just want to crawl into my bed and cry myself to sleep and never emerge again....

I should be due again on 31st so maybe I could get that December bfp but once AF is in full flow I'm going to email all the December predicters back and tell them they got it wrong. :growlmad: I need someone to blame. :cry:

if I ovulate early this month like last month, then yes, but I'm so annoyed that she won't even respond back to me. That's pretty rude, don't you girls think??

It is very rude!!! she;s probably not bothered now she's got your money. :growlmad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->