Psychic reading confusion....

Oh gosh yes he defo will lol

what cd are you on at the min? xx

CD14!!! Looks like xmas is a few days early for us :winkwink:

i am a bit behind you now then, but i will be following you into the next forum!!

so do you think you have ovulated then? on your chart it looks like you are close if not ovulating now. xx

It would be so nice to move to the next forum together.... :happydance:

Well I have ewcm today and I had a weird cramping today too... plus I've had a temp dip so I think today is the big day! lol I've not had a positive opk though :nope:

i am a bit behind you now then, but i will be following you into the next forum!!

so do you think you have ovulated then? on your chart it looks like you are close if not ovulating now. xx

Well I have ewcm today and I had a weird cramping today too... plus I've had a temp dip so I think today is the big day! lol I've not had a positive opk though :nope:

well i would defo get some :sex: in tonight just in case!! then keep testing just to make sure, and hopefully FF might have an answer for you in a few days as well.

i will be checking your chart every day now, how exciting xx

well i would defo get some :sex: in tonight just in case!! then keep testing just to make sure, and hopefully FF might have an answer for you in a few days as well.

Yep defo going to pester my DH for :sex: tonight! :haha:

Did another okp and it looked a bit darker so maybe my surge will be later???:haha: x

Yep defo going to pester my DH for :sex: tonight! :haha:

Did another okp and it looked a bit darker so maybe my surge will be later???:haha: x

Great tonight is the night!!
let me know how your temps go and tests, xx

Will do Britt! DH is home so he has been warned that he will need to be of assistance tonight :winkwink:

Will do Britt! DH is home so he has been warned that he will need to be of assistance tonight :winkwink:

Good! lol
i have only had my period here 2 days and i am wishing it to go already lol, i am going out tomorrow and want it to be as light as possible!

i am going to get my last drinking sessions out the way this week and next then it will be t total! xx

Good! lol
i have only had my period here 2 days and i am wishing it to go already lol, i am going out tomorrow and want it to be as light as possible!

i am going to get my last drinking sessions out the way this week and next then it will be t total! xx

I know... you just want it to go so you can work on starting again :winkwink:

You'll be able to drink over xmas too!!! By xmas day I'll be in the 2ww so I'll have to be careful. Will be worth it if I get a :bfp: though :happydance:

Girls, i'm back online!!!!

how are you all??? missed you loads - bloody internet connection!!

guess what i got for the very fisrt time today......

Attachments

• opk+.jpg
    opk+.jpg
    10.6 KB · Views: 0
Girls, i'm back online!!!!

how are you all??? missed you loads - bloody internet connection!!

guess what i got for the very fisrt time today......

Woohooo!!!!!!! Get :sex:!!!!!!! I can't seem to get one... lol... a positive opk anyway... :winkwink:

Missed you loads tooo!!!!!!! Thought maybe you were just too busy :cry:

OMG no!!! been trying everything - i even ordered a dongle online - but snow has caused havoc here and it never arrived!!

i have never even had a smidge of a line before, but today they are super dark, so me and DH are going to give it a blast tonight and for the next 3 days, just to get it covered!!

what have i missed, any good news??? x

OMG no!!! been trying everything - i even ordered a dongle online - but snow has caused havoc here and it never arrived!!

i have never even had a smidge of a line before, but today they are super dark, so me and DH are going to give it a blast tonight and for the next 3 days, just to get it covered!!

what have i missed, any good news??? x

Not much really except Britt finally got her AF so she now knows where she is in her cycle.

I hope this is our month.... I really do!! :hugs:

me too!!

that's great news britt - you can look to the next cycle now - WE WILL GET OUR BFP's!!

well, everyone sick of the snow now? x

me too!!

that's great news britt - you can look to the next cycle now - WE WILL GET OUR BFP's!!

well, everyone sick of the snow now? x

Hi we have missed you!!!

yes i am sooo glad something happend so now can concentrate on making this my cycle!!

all 3 of us need a BFP in the new year!!

well apart from the bad batch we had about 2 weeks ago, this second lot hasnt got us yet so i am hoping it stays away until we are all here christmas day then it can come lol.

How are you?? Great news on the line!!

Ebony defo worth not drinking for a BFP!! im quite sad that i will be drinking i was hoping i wouldnt be lol but at least one thing got sorted for me!! xx

The snow missed us this time too so we just have lots of ice now :growlmad: Have you got it bad again Jeffsar???

Britt don't worry about drinking... this week when you go out drinking it will be before you ovulate so it won't affect you really. I asked the question the other day as we had a family meal at the weekend and everyone was of that opinion. I think its more important not to drink in the 2ww and of course when you get that :bfp:!!!

Oh ladies, I feel really positive this month. I bet I say this every month :haha:
If you look at my chart we seem to have it covered. We dtd on every green day except yesterday and also we've been doing it in the morning. Its just co-incidence but there was a post on here the other day about AM :sex: saying it can be better or something??? :shrug:

The snow missed us this time too so we just have lots of ice now :growlmad: Have you got it bad again Jeffsar???

Britt don't worry about drinking... this week when you go out drinking it will be before you ovulate so it won't affect you really. I asked the question the other day as we had a family meal at the weekend and everyone was of that opinion. I think its more important not to drink in the 2ww and of course when you get that :bfp:!!!

Oh ladies, I feel really positive this month. I bet I say this every month :haha:
If you look at my chart we seem to have it covered. We dtd on every green day except yesterday and also we've been doing it in the morning. Its just co-incidence but there was a post on here the other day about AM :sex: saying it can be better or something??? :shrug:

Do you know what i feel positive for you as well!! you have covered it really well and i think this is going to be it for you!!

So what would your testing date be then?

Do you know what i feel positive for you as well!! you have covered it really well and i think this is going to be it for you!!

So what would your testing date be then?

Awww thanks britt!!! :hugs: Sometimes I wonder because I hear all these women having :sex: every day, all cycle and my DH won't. He has a pretty low sex drive but this month he's really stepped up. I think with me going to the doctors and mentioning that we're only 2 & 1/2 months away from getting help with fertility has made him think. I've made him aware this month when I've needed him to :sex: and he has been good. I did tell him that I hate pestering him too....

I really hope this is it.... the last couple of months have really taken its toll on me....

My testing date would not be until January. AF is due on the 4th if my cycle stays at 28 days (sometimes fluctuates between 26 and 28).

How fantastic would it be if we all got a :bfp: and moved over to the other part of the forum together!!! :happydance:

yip, snow here is crazy!! you can't get out my back door, and the schools have been shut for two weeks now!!

it's alays bad here though, so kinda used to it!!

so glad everyone is so positive this month, you've cheered me up - i have been feeling like it is never going to happen for me:wacko:

had the FS today and all looking good on the scan, so got to :sex: again tonight see if we can catch the eggy! it's so draining......

hope you are all well and not as stressed as me!!:dohh:

hi mamadonna!! sorry to hear AF got you - i know how you feel....

I've posted a thread on ttc about OPK confusion - anyone used these things?!? i am stressed, and thatcan't be good for ttc! x

yip, snow here is crazy!! you can't get out my back door, and the schools have been shut for two weeks now!!

it's alays bad here though, so kinda used to it!!

so glad everyone is so positive this month, you've cheered me up - i have been feeling like it is never going to happen for me:wacko:

had the FS today and all looking good on the scan, so got to :sex: again tonight see if we can catch the eggy! it's so draining......

hope you are all well and not as stressed as me!!:dohh:

The snow has started here again. Grrrr...

I bet it is draining after all that time. I feel awful and I'm only on my 10th cycle. :hugs:

We CAN do this... and we WILL get our BFP's!!! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"