Psychic reading confusion....

hi mamadonna!! sorry to hear AF got you - i know how you feel....

I've posted a thread on ttc about OPK confusion - anyone used these things?!? i am stressed, and thatcan't be good for ttc! x

I started with them this month and its been stressing me out too. I've also been having EWCM for the last couple of days and thought that was my fertile period but today I've got loads so now I'm like.... is this ovulation???? Grrr...

Hi ladies.... not long till Santa comes!! lol.... baaa humbug if you ask me...

Jeffsar.... is your little boy getting excited? It's so lovely when there are kids around at xmas. Maybe next year!!! Fx'd.

Well I'm in the 2ww and.... waiting! lol

So come on then. Is everyone drinking over xmas? Anyone doing anything different with ttc?

xxxxxx

Hey girls, I just wanted to pop in and say Merry Christmas! I am really hoping that Sandra is right for all of us, because it seems like she's giving us the most hope for this next month!! FX'd!!

Hey girls, I just wanted to pop in and say Merry Christmas! I am really hoping that Sandra is right for all of us, because it seems like she's giving us the most hope for this next month!! FX'd!!

Merry christmas!!! and good luck with your :bfp:!!!!! xxx

yip, snow here is crazy!! you can't get out my back door, and the schools have been shut for two weeks now!!

it's alays bad here though, so kinda used to it!!

so glad everyone is so positive this month, you've cheered me up - i have been feeling like it is never going to happen for me:wacko:

had the FS today and all looking good on the scan, so got to :sex: again tonight see if we can catch the eggy! it's so draining......

hope you are all well and not as stressed as me!!:dohh:

The snow has started here again. Grrrr...

I bet it is draining after all that time. I feel awful and I'm only on my 10th cycle. :hugs:

We CAN do this... and we WILL get our BFP's!!! x

you know what girls, i don't think i would have coped without you the last month or two - i've been really down but you all get it - and help pick me up.

Ebony, thank you so much for starting the thread - since my comp has been playing up i have really missed you all!!

girls, we will get there - we just need to be strong, for ourselves and each other. Sorry if i am getting soppy on you!!

Anyway, Have a brilliant Christmas everyone!!!!!!!

lots of love from me to you and your families,

Sarah x

just noticed ebony, we are testing the same day this month!!! FX'd!! x

yip, snow here is crazy!! you can't get out my back door, and the schools have been shut for two weeks now!!

it's alays bad here though, so kinda used to it!!

so glad everyone is so positive this month, you've cheered me up - i have been feeling like it is never going to happen for me:wacko:

had the FS today and all looking good on the scan, so got to :sex: again tonight see if we can catch the eggy! it's so draining......

hope you are all well and not as stressed as me!!:dohh:

The snow has started here again. Grrrr...

I bet it is draining after all that time. I feel awful and I'm only on my 10th cycle. :hugs:

We CAN do this... and we WILL get our BFP's!!! x

you know what girls, i don't think i would have coped without you the last month or two - i've been really down but you all get it - and help pick me up.

Ebony, thank you so much for starting the thread - since my comp has been playing up i have really missed you all!!

girls, we will get there - we just need to be strong, for ourselves and each other. Sorry if i am getting soppy on you!!

Anyway, Have a brilliant Christmas everyone!!!!!!!

lots of love from me to you and your families,

Sarah x

I know what you mean. Everytime I come online I always check to see if anyone has posted on this thread. I really feel like I've made friends with you :friends:

Have a good xmas too and lets get those new years bfps!!!!!! xxxxxxxx

Merry Christmas girls!!!!

I hope everyone has had a good day x

Merry Christmas girls!!!!

I hope everyone has had a good day x

Hi Jeffsar :wave:

Did you have a good day? Did your little boy enjoy it?

We have a very low key day at my mothers but it was ok. Can't wait for next year to have a little baby at christmas to make it extra special. x

hi ebony!! he loved it, he was so excited that santa came!! and as always, spoilt rotten.
Thanks for your reply to my thread, really worried i'm not OVing right..... how you getting on with the opk's?? x

hi ebony!! he loved it, he was so excited that santa came!! and as always, spoilt rotten.
Thanks for your reply to my thread, really worried i'm not OVing right..... how you getting on with the opk's?? x

Awwww bless him!!!

No worries about the reply. I actually read a magazine story about a woman that ovulated twice and concieved both times so she had 2 babies but they weren't twins. i'd never heard of it but then I read some threads on here and t seems more common than I thought. I suppose if you ovultaed twice you've got 2 opportunities this cycle. Good luck :thumbup:

I got really frustrated with the okp's. when I finally got my head round them I got a medium coloured one but I'm not sure if it was pre or post surge so I just marked it on ff as the day I got a positive! lol If I hadn't ff said there was no ovulation detected which just freaked me out!!! :wacko:

they've actually never worked for me before, but this month seemed to work fine - until the positives kept on arriving - just confused me more!!

When are you testing? i'm not waiting this month, in a couple of days i'm going to start - i have IC's so why not!! x

they've actually never worked for me before, but this month seemed to work fine - until the positives kept on arriving - just confused me more!!

When are you testing? i'm not waiting this month, in a couple of days i'm going to start - i have IC's so why not!! x

Well my AF is due 4th January and I only have one IC and a clear blue my friend gave me so I'm going to hold out as long as I can or pop to superdrug.

Today I feel really weird. Yesterday I felt wet and today I feel like I do when my AF is starting but without any sort of flow. All dull and achy at the bottom of my belly. Its way too early for it to be AF so I'm wondering if its a good sign :shrug: How are you feeling?

Oh and its started blummin snowing again... x

Hellloooooooooooooooo.... anyone there? Everybody ok? x

hello!!!! my comp acting up again - AAARRRRGGGGHHHHH!

guess what - i have faint lines.....

i tested with superdrug test today, the pic is below - what do you think??:wacko:

Attachments

• test.png
    test.png
    17.4 KB · Views: 6

i tested with superdrug test today, the pic is in the gallery - what do you think??:wacko:

OMG!!!!!!!!!! I see the line! You're pregnant!!! :happydance:

Jeffsar, I'm so happy for you. Please take me to the 1st tri with you! lol

I'm off to superdrug :rofl:

I've missed you sooooo much! :hugs:

i tested with superdrug test today, the pic is below - what do you think??:wacko:

TOTALLY SEE IT!!!!! and it has color!
FX'd!!!!!

do you really see it?! i will test in the morning with fmu, but i can't quite believe it. so scared it's going to be a bfn tomorrow.....

if i am going to 1st tri, you are definetly coming with me!!

how are you feeling? x

TOTALLY SEE IT!!!!! and it has color!
FX'd!!!!!

really really!?!?!?!?

that means jenny was half right..... she said december bfp, but from a nov cycle! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->