Psychic reading confusion....

do you really see it?! i will test in the morning with fmu, but i can't quite believe it. so scared it's going to be a bfn tomorrow.....

if i am going to 1st tri, you are definetly coming with me!!

how are you feeling? x

Cramps, twinges, sore boobs, felt sick this morning briefly.... but too early for testing. Only had implantation dip yesterday. grrr....

Ok... I need all the symptoms you've been having since ovulation! lol x

hello!!!! my comp acting up again - AAARRRRGGGGHHHHH!

guess what - i have faint lines.....

i tested with superdrug test today, the pic is below - what do you think??:wacko:

TOTALLY SEE IT!!!!! and it has color!
FX'd!!!!!

really really!?!?!?!?

that means jenny was half right..... she said december bfp, but from a nov cycle! x

eex!! I'd rather Sandra be right for me instead of Jenny... lol, but I hope for you, she's right! I defo see the line girl, I hope it's there, and much darker for you tomorrow so that you can believe it too!!!

Ebony, good luck to you, too!! Can I jump on the bandwagon to the 1st tri after this month with you girls?? I'm only on CD3... The witch found me on the 28th :(

not really anything to be honest!! slightly sore bbs, but other than that, not much! last month i had every symptom, so i was quite shocked to see a line. but i know it's still early so i'm just hoping when i keep testing it gets darker......

the more the merrier Erin!!

god, i need a drink to calm my nerves - but best not just incase!! x

hello!!!! my comp acting up again - AAARRRRGGGGHHHHH!

guess what - i have faint lines.....

i tested with superdrug test today, the pic is below - what do you think??:wacko:

TOTALLY SEE IT!!!!! and it has color!
FX'd!!!!!

really really!?!?!?!?

that means jenny was half right..... she said december bfp, but from a nov cycle! x

eex!! I'd rather Sandra be right for me instead of Jenny... lol, but I hope for you, she's right! I defo see the line girl, I hope it's there, and much darker for you tomorrow so that you can believe it too!!!

Ebony, good luck to you, too!! Can I jump on the bandwagon to the 1st tri after this month with you girls?? I'm only on CD3... The witch found me on the 28th :(

Jump on Erin!

Jenny said December bfp for me so hopefully she'll only be slightly out! :happydance:

OMG this is sooooo exciting :happydance:

not really anything to be honest!! slightly sore bbs, but other than that, not much! last month i had every symptom, so i was quite shocked to see a line. but i know it's still early so i'm just hoping when i keep testing it gets darker......

Well I can see it straight awaw and most peoples I have to tilt the screen, squint my eyes etc so thats a bfp to me! Wooooooohhhooooooooo!!!!!!!

When is AF meant to be due? x

Well I can see it straight awaw and most peoples I have to tilt the screen, squint my eyes etc so thats a bfp to me! Wooooooohhhooooooooo!!!!!!!

When is AF meant to be due? x

agree, it's TOTALLY there!

quick off topic: I'm so mad I can't fit more stuff in my signature! ughhhh!

i know, i can see it too, just hard to believe after so long......
DH can't see it, so hopefully it gets darker and he starts to see it!

i'm due on the 4th, same as you - just caved and tested early!! x

i know, i can see it too, just hard to believe after so long......
DH can't see it, so hopefully it gets darker and he starts to see it!

i'm due on the 4th, same as you - just caved and tested early!! x

I did an ebay cheapy today but got a bfn. I think I'm going to have to go to superdrug for my next test.

Do you have a chart online I can spy? x

i don't chart hun, but this was my first month using opk's, and i got positives cd15 & cd16 so we made a big effort around those days! how'd you get on charting and using opk's?

i don't chart hun, but this was my first month using opk's, and i got positives cd15 & cd16 so we made a big effort around those days! how'd you get on charting and using opk's?

I got a near positive on CD15 but ff says I ovulated later :wacko:

Started a thread today to see what people thought of my first chart temping and people have said it looks really good. They said the implantation dip looks good and its a text book chart so fingers crossed. xxxx

i've no idea about charting, but i have my fx'd for you!
go get a SD test!! x

have you done one yet???????

:test::test::test::test::test::test: :haha:

did you see my new pics??? they are in the preg test gallery, much clearer today.

Oh, i was going to say to you, my IC only showed today, and it was soooooooo faint you really had to squint. SD all the way, it was clearer than the FRER! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->