Psychic reading confusion....

you should test. at least you'll know - you'll just worry now every toilet break........
keep your PMA - it could still be implantation x

Just been to the loo... bit obsessed at the moment :haha: but I was thinking that if it stops i'll test in the morning. Just been googling to fiind if anyone got bfp after all the cramping and now spotting... I'm determined to keep thinking its possible in some way.

You know what? I was just thinking... if I had the money in my account I'd buy another prediction just in the hope it would come back saying "I am being told by the spirits that you are pregnant" :rofl:

How do you get these readings? I'm really interested!

Hi
Happy New Year!!!
Sorry my computer got a virus so i havent been able to get in over the hols, any news?? i am on 3dpo i think or somthing like that, i havent temped right over the hols cos been busy but tried best i could. its been nice actually cos been more relaxed about things we have still been trying so fingers crossed we may still have caught it xx

Hi
Happy New Year!!!
Sorry my computer got a virus so i havent been able to get in over the hols, any news?? i am on 3dpo i think or somthing like that, i havent temped right over the hols cos been busy but tried best i could. its been nice actually cos been more relaxed about things we have still been trying so fingers crossed we may still have caught it xx

Jeffsar got a bfp!!!!!!! xxx

Hi
Happy New Year!!!

and we missed you sooo much!!!!! So glad you're back :hugs:

Hi
Happy New Year!!!

and we missed you sooo much!!!!! So glad you're back :hugs:

ahh thanks!! its nice to be back!

Thats great news!! :happydance: congrats Jeffsar!!

your chart looks fab ebony when are you testing?? xx

Thank you but I've started spotting and its been brown and red so I think I'm out. :cry:

So you're in the 2ww now then? Good luck! We need to catch up with jeffsar :happydance:

Thank you but I've started spotting and its been brown and red so I think I'm out. :cry:

So you're in the 2ww now then? Good luck! We need to catch up with jeffsar :happydance:

ahh im sorry but i would see how it goes for a couple of days before you rule this cycle out :hugs:

yes 2ww again so we will see fingers crossed!! yes we all need to go into the next forum together xx

ahh im sorry but i would see how it goes for a couple of days before you rule this cycle out :hugs:

yes 2ww again so we will see fingers crossed!! yes we all need to go into the next forum together xx

Thanks. Everyone said my chart looked good with the dip and so I got my hopes up. I hope it is just spotting but I doubt it. I will be patient until the :witch: well and truely kicks in.

Good luck with the 2ww. I ope it goes nice and fast for you. x

I'm out. My temp has dropped and the :witch: is well and truely here. :cry:

My new worry is that my LP was only 8 days by ff so that might be the reason why I can't concieve. :cry:

Joy oh joy! lol

So... new cycle.... new year.... new start... x

welcome back britt!!! we've missed you!! i'll see you in 2ww - i'm not moving over til tuesday as even though i'm getting great lines now, i want to wait until :witch: is due before i get my hopes up!!

Ebony, i am so sorry hun :hugs:

i really thought this was the month for you and we'd all move together :nope:

well, if you don't mind, i was hoping to hang around on this thread - but only if it won't frustrate all the ttc'rs??? x

welcome back britt!!! we've missed you!! i'll see you in 2ww - i'm not moving over til tuesday as even though i'm getting great lines now, i want to wait until :witch: is due before i get my hopes up!!

Ebony, i am so sorry hun :hugs:

i really thought this was the month for you and we'd all move together :nope:

well, if you don't mind, i was hoping to hang around on this thread - but only if it won't frustrate all the ttc'rs??? x

Hell no! You better stick around Mrs because next month I want to join you in 1st tri :happydance:

:happydance: i hoped you'd say that!!!

stay positive hun - you know that if it doesn't happen soon you'll be able to get help from a FS which will give you answers; they helped me so much :hugs:

:happydance: i hoped you'd say that!!!

stay positive hun - you know that if it doesn't happen soon you'll be able to get help from a FS which will give you answers; they helped me so much :hugs:

I had a pity party yesterday for myself and only I was invited :haha: but today i've brushed myself off and I'm ready for action :gun: lol

I promised myself that if I wasn't pregnant I'd try and lose weight again. I lost 4 stone for my wedding going to weight watchers and gained it all back consoling myself with chocolate etc through ttc but I need to get healthier and I know if I get to FS they'll say lose weight so if I've already started it can only go in my favour. :shrug:

How are you feeling anyway? Its so exciting :happydance:

i lost weight a few years ago now with ww, i loved it so much i became a ww at work leader; i swear by it! i've gained a few pounds over christmas and was going to start counting points again, but i'm not sure i'll bother now!!!

you must have been amazing at ww to lose four stone!! i think you are right, get your body healthy so the FS doesn't focus on your weight and tries to see the whole picture. get yourself a weight loss ticker so we can keep an eye on you!!

i lost weight a few years ago now with ww, i loved it so much i became a ww at work leader; i swear by it! i've gained a few pounds over christmas and was going to start counting points again, but i'm not sure i'll bother now!!!

you must have been amazing at ww to lose four stone!! i think you are right, get your body healthy so the FS doesn't focus on your weight and tries to see the whole picture. get yourself a weight loss ticker so we can keep an eye on you!!

Really? My DH said at the time I should think about doing that but then my Mum stopped paying for it when I got married and I don;t think I can afford to go back. I looked online at local meetings because mine got shut and the easy ones to get to are on the same night as I am at college anyway so I couldn't go. I think I'm just going to get all my books out again and do it at home on my own for now. I tried to weigh myself but my scales just said error this morning so I think they have died. I'll get myself a new set as I have a voucher for dunelm mill and I can get one there fairly cheap. On friday when I get my money I'm going to do a nice healthy ww friendly shop too, so this week I'm going to start turning my eating in the right direction until I can weigh myself and get a starting point and start properly.

It will give me something else to obsess about too! lol x

that's exactly right - focus all your energy into losing weight; i've read so many things saying that when girls stopped 'trying' they fell pregnant, and this month with christmas going on i definetly wasn't as focused on ttc as previous months.

Why don't i help you lose weight??? you could mail me your weight on a set day every week, i can help you with tips and stuff - it means you won't be on your own and you'll have to weigh yourself cos i will hound you!!

that's exactly right - focus all your energy into losing weight; i've read so many things saying that when girls stopped 'trying' they fell pregnant, and this month with christmas going on i definetly wasn't as focused on ttc as previous months.

Why don't i help you lose weight??? you could mail me your weight on a set day every week, i can help you with tips and stuff - it means you won't be on your own and you'll have to weigh yourself cos i will hound you!!

Thank you!! :happydance: Ok... well i'll get some scales on friday and then weigh on on monday mornings...:happydance: :hugs:

cool! well you can PM me so it's not on the main thread - i'll need your height, starting weight and we can agree on a sensible goal weight and i'll start charting for you!! yey, it will give me something to do other than worry too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->