Psychic reading confusion....

have you done one yet???????

:test::test::test::test::test::test: :haha:

did you see my new pics??? they are in the preg test gallery, much clearer today.

Oh, i was going to say to you, my IC only showed today, and it was soooooooo faint you really had to squint. SD all the way, it was clearer than the FRER! x

hahaha No. I'm only 7dpo by fertility friend so I'm going to try and hold off a couple more days.

Got my cramps back :happydance:

I'll go look at your pics! x

Your lines are so dark today. I think SD is 10mui and FRER are 25mui so that could be why the SD is darker. Don't quote me on that though!.

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!! :happydance:

OMG... I just went to the loo and sorry if tmi but I think I might have a bit of brown cm.... omg... hope this is spotting.... omg.... lol :wacko:

i'm still not 100% convinced - i will wait until AF is due and DOESN'T SHOW before i really let it sink in...... just concious that it could be a chemical this early on.....:wacko:

interestingly, i found the SD test i did at 8dpo (i starting testing at 4dpo this month :blush:) and when i took it i thought it was negative, but an hour later i could see a shadowy v.faint line on it so thought it was an evap - but the line on it now is v.faint but def. pink.....

i do rate the SD tests, i have to say! x

i'm still not 100% convinced - i will wait until AF is due and DOESN'T SHOW before i really let it sink in...... just concious that it could be a chemical this early on.....:wacko:

interestingly, i found the SD test i did at 8dpo (i starting testing at 4dpo this month :blush:) and when i took it i thought it was negative, but an hour later i could see a shadowy v.faint line on it so thought it was an evap - but the line on it now is v.faint but def. pink.....

i do rate the SD tests, i have to say! x

I know alot of women on here say they are great, especially as they are so sensitive.

So what happens next? Do you have to go to the doctors after AF was due??? x

oooooohhhhh, it could be from implantation!!!!
which would mean hormones,
which means...

:test::test::test::test: :haha:

yip, i'll wait until wednesday (doctors closed until then anyway) then go see him. cos of my thyroid condition i get extra monitoring so will probably see MW quite early on.

OMG can't believe this!! x

oooooohhhhh, it could be from implantation!!!!
which would mean hormones,
which means...

:test::test::test::test: :haha:

:rofl:

If I could afford loads of tests I'd test ever day. lol but I have 2 SD tests and a B that tells you how many weeks an I want to save that one till I've got a bfp. Stupid I know :wacko:

I think if I wait till monday I should be in for a good shot. Fx'd!!!! xxxx

yip, i'll wait until wednesday (doctors closed until then anyway) then go see him. cos of my thyroid condition i get extra monitoring so will probably see MW quite early on.

OMG can't believe this!! x

I'm so excited for you!! I so am!!!! I just want to join yoy now so we can jump around together and share bump stories etc... lol...

OMG... what a start to the new year for you! Next xmas will be fab too... omg... lol

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

but if you test today you might get a Dec bfp like she said......!!
i'm sorry, i am a POAS addict!!!

i'm convinced you've done it this month, especially after dh stepped up for you!

i can't look past the next 12 weeks to be honest - i am terrified it'll end like last time.......but hey, i need PMA - it'll all be fine! x

but if you test today you might get a Dec bfp like she said......!!
i'm sorry, i am a POAS addict!!!

i'm convinced you've done it this month, especially after dh stepped up for you!

i can't look past the next 12 weeks to be honest - i am terrified it'll end like last time.......but hey, i need PMA - it'll all be fine! x

Thanks.... and I would test but I'd rather wait for fmu. :wacko:

Thank you. I feel really positive this cycle too. We had more :sex: when we needed to and I've never had all this cramping. Plus people said my chart looked text book with a really good implantation dip. I keep faltering and thinking... oh I not preggers... then stopping myself.

Just keep calm and think that things will be fine. A close friend of mine had a m/c got pregnant a couple of months later and this weekend she'll be 16 weeks pregnant and she had bleeding throughout... really stressed and never thought she'd get so far. It can happen. PMA!!!!!

Ok... off to jump in the shower. Might be back on it a bit before we go out but if not and I have any news I'll text you. xxxxxxxxx

I realize this topic may have long-since derailed into something else but I read the first few posts and wanted to offer some insight that might help everyone stress a little less.

Someone very close to me is a medium who chooses not to perform services for anyone at all unless it can be done in secret (sort of a good samaritan thing). We were having a long talk about all of this baby predicting after I got mine done and he told me some things that really helped clarify some things for me. Firstly he said that all of the people who do this who are actually ligit, with a gift, they just get symbols and pieces and they have to use their intuition to build around it to create a story for us that will make sense to us. Obviously, intuition is a lot less failproof than true prediction. So if we look at the large picture, he says, we may get an accurate portrait of what's going on but focusing too much on details is going to find us disappointed. And then he told me that we have a thousand paths we could choose to take at any given moment so even if someone accurately predicts something in the future for you, you yourself could change your course with something as small as a mood swing and completely negate that prediction.

Long story short.... these predictions are fun but the very act of stressing over them coming true or not coming true could change your course. They tell me stressing about pregnancy was the reason I had my MC. So giggle over your readings and then skip on about your merry way is my advice. It's what I'm trying to do. :winkwink:

I realize this topic may have long-since derailed into something else but I read the first few posts and wanted to offer some insight that might help everyone stress a little less.

Someone very close to me is a medium who chooses not to perform services for anyone at all unless it can be done in secret (sort of a good samaritan thing). We were having a long talk about all of this baby predicting after I got mine done and he told me some things that really helped clarify some things for me. Firstly he said that all of the people who do this who are actually ligit, with a gift, they just get symbols and pieces and they have to use their intuition to build around it to create a story for us that will make sense to us. Obviously, intuition is a lot less failproof than true prediction. So if we look at the large picture, he says, we may get an accurate portrait of what's going on but focusing too much on details is going to find us disappointed. And then he told me that we have a thousand paths we could choose to take at any given moment so even if someone accurately predicts something in the future for you, you yourself could change your course with something as small as a mood swing and completely negate that prediction.

Long story short.... these predictions are fun but the very act of stressing over them coming true or not coming true could change your course. They tell me stressing about pregnancy was the reason I had my MC. So giggle over your readings and then skip on about your merry way is my advice. It's what I'm trying to do. :winkwink:

Firstly I'm so sorry for your loss. :hugs:

Secondly, thank you so much for your input. I think we all went a bit mad buying predictions and what yoy says makes total sense. At first I had my heart totally set on them but now I'm sort of just taking them light hearted now... although if any come true I'll totally believe them! lol x

HAPPY NEW YEAR GIRLS!!!!!

hope everyone is well.

i'm feeling a bit sick today, but i guess that's a good thing...... bbs sore now too. hard to believe i am only 11dpo but know i'm PG already!!! as soon as Tuesday comes and goes and witch stays away, i'll change ticker etc. but until then, i'm too scared!!!!

I'm so sorry ebony. We'll be trying together next cycle as soon as I get my AF too lol. Jeffsar I'll be praying your baby is very sticky and healthy. Good luck.

oh no ebs, are you sure???? could it be implant spotting - you just had your dip didn't you??

apriln198, thanks! i'm terrified (MMC in Sept) but excitied, just can't quite believe it yet. i feel a bit crampy today, like AF is on her way, but i've done another (i know, POAS addict!) and still BFP, so i'm praying it works out!

how was everyones new year's eve, or as like to say, Hogmanny? x

oh no ebs, are you sure???? could it be implant spotting - you just had your dip didn't you??

apriln198, thanks! i'm terrified (MMC in Sept) but excitied, just can't quite believe it yet. i feel a bit crampy today, like AF is on her way, but i've done another (i know, POAS addict!) and still BFP, so i'm praying it works out!

how was everyones new year's eve, or as like to say, Hogmanny? x

It could be but some of it was reddish and I just think I'm out. I really thought this was it.
I just hope I'm one of those women you hear about that thought they had their AF then thy got a bfp... I know I'm grasping at straws but I need some hope. x

you should test. at least you'll know - you'll just worry now every toilet break........
keep your PMA - it could still be implantation x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->