Psychic reading confusion....

cool! well you can PM me so it's not on the main thread - i'll need your height, starting weight and we can agree on a sensible goal weight and i'll start charting for you!! yey, it will give me something to do other than worry too!

Wow! thank you. You are a star. This is just what I need. :hugs:

Right off to feed hubby... lol...ttyl x

Where can I find these psychic readers at? I would like to get one! *or four, lol*

Where can I find these psychic readers at? I would like to get one! *or four, lol*

just google their names, like example, "Cheri conception reading", "Sandra conception readings" etc.

hi girls, how's everyone today??

i am starting to feel slightly sick........hoping that's a good sign! x

hi girls, how's everyone today??

i am starting to feel slightly sick........hoping that's a good sign! x

:sick: Yey!!!!! It must be feeling more real with symtoms like that! :happydance:

Well I'm having a bad day... lol.. I'm so much doom and gloom aren't I? :wacko: Here is the post that I did today that will explain it...

https://www.babyandbump.com/trying-to-conceive/499268-ouch-painful-periods.html

Anyway I'm in a much better mood today and even with my bad day I'm thinking postive. I'm thinking now that maybe I have something that is stopping me getting pregnant so if I can just get my doctors to investigate it.

Fingers crossed. x

hun, you don't think you could have had a chemical do you? i mean, your chart was so good, you bd'd at right time, you nare bleeding heavy (and a couple days early....) could it be that you did conceive this month but it didn't stick?? remember the pain i was in last month, well they said that's what happened to me remember x

hun, you don't think you could have had a chemical do you? i mean, your chart was so good, you bd'd at right time, you nare bleeding heavy (and a couple days early....) could it be that you did conceive this month but it didn't stick?? remember the pain i was in last month, well they said that's what happened to me remember x

OMG... it never even crossed my mind as I used to have such bad pains. Do you think that is what the doctor will say?

what did your doctor do? Any tests? Did you feel sick too btw? x

i felt much more pregnant than i do now, and from 6/7 dpo i started having what i thought were cramps, then on day af was due, i was in utter agony with them, i was in tears, felt sick. anyway, i was at the fs the day after (apt had been made for that day weeks earlier) and they took my blood, which showed elevated HCG. meaning i'd conceived but baby hadn't stuck.

it's a possibility that's what has happened hun. problem is, unless you can get your bloods done soon, you'll never really know; hcg will leave quicly with no pregnancy x

i felt much more pregnant than i do now, and from 6/7 dpo i started having what i thought were cramps, then on day af was due, i was in utter agony with them, i was in tears, felt sick. anyway, i was at the fs the day after (apt had been made for that day weeks earlier) and they took my blood, which showed elevated HCG. meaning i'd conceived but baby hadn't stuck.

it's a possibility that's what has happened hun. problem is, unless you can get your bloods done soon, you'll never really know; hcg will leave quicly with no pregnancy x

Even if I book an appointment its going to be a few days so I think a blood test is out.

I had the cramps for days before and I started feeling sick last night. It was so weird. I haven't had period pains like that since I was in school. I'm definately going to go to the doctors anyway as I have alsorts going round in my head.

I'm seriously starting to think that there is something wrong. I'm not going to dwell on it though, just try and get answers but keep on ttc as normal.

Thanks for the advice/info. :hugs:

hun, just try stay see the positives, if that is what has happened, you can get pregmant! and if it's not, you only have a couple months until FS - this will be your year x

hun, just try stay see the positives, if that is what has happened, you can get pregmant! and if it's not, you only have a couple months until FS - this will be your year x

Thanks. In a way I hope it was.

Yes... this year is my year to get pregnant :happydance: I just need to catch up with you now!!!

How are you my pregnant friend!!! :happydance:

i'm fine, thanks!!! looking forward to getting tomorrow over with so i can change my tickers and stuff! i tested again tiday, poas addict!, and my lines are super dark now. so, if af stays away tomorrow, i will beleive i am pregnant!! x

i'm fine, thanks!!! looking forward to getting tomorrow over with so i can change my tickers and stuff! i tested again tiday, poas addict!, and my lines are super dark now. so, if af stays away tomorrow, i will beleive i am pregnant!! x

YEY!!!!!!! How exciting!!!!!

I'd be exactly the same poas! :rofl:

Is your DH getting excited yet? x

he's very practical; he's happy but for him, after the MC in Sept, he won't really beleive it until the 12 week scan. to be honest, i feel a bit like that too this time. i'm so happy, obviously, but until i see my baby's HB, i doubt i'll beleive totally that i will have a new baby this year! x

he's very practical; he's happy but for him, after the MC in Sept, he won't really beleive it until the 12 week scan. to be honest, i feel a bit like that too this time. i'm so happy, obviously, but until i see my baby's HB, i doubt i'll beleive totally that i will have a new baby this year! x

That makes total sense. A close friend of mine had a miscarriage and she's not 16 weeks pregnant but has had loads of bleeding and they were sooo scared to get their hopes up. :hugs:

Jeffsar...

Been thinking about what you were saying about a chemical. A couple of months ago I had loads of symptoms and when the :witch: got me I was doubled over in pain.

I've started a thread to get some more opinions. x

Morning all
sorry i havent been on in a while again i have had to borrow a computer again, but i am hoping to get mine sorted today!!

if you dont mind could i join your WW little meeting please?? i could do with loosing a bit of weight and i think you can stick to it better if you arent alone cant you.

Jeffsar - so pleased for you!! :happydance:

ebony - im sorry to hear AF got you, i am loosing hope that this is my month as well i just dont feel any different and i am now 8dpo and i always thought i would but i suppose you dont know until it happens what it feels like. xx

Morning all
sorry i havent been on in a while again i have had to borrow a computer again, but i am hoping to get mine sorted today!!

if you dont mind could i join your WW little meeting please?? i could do with loosing a bit of weight and i think you can stick to it better if you arent alone cant you.

Jeffsar - so pleased for you!! :happydance:

ebony - im sorry to hear AF got you, i am loosing hope that this is my month as well i just dont feel any different and i am now 8dpo and i always thought i would but i suppose you dont know until it happens what it feels like. xx

Britt!!!!!!!! Missed you! :hugs:

How many days till your AF is due? Fx'd for you. xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"