Psychic reading confusion....

Morning all
sorry i havent been on in a while again i have had to borrow a computer again, but i am hoping to get mine sorted today!!

if you dont mind could i join your WW little meeting please?? i could do with loosing a bit of weight and i think you can stick to it better if you arent alone cant you.

Jeffsar - so pleased for you!! :happydance:

ebony - im sorry to hear AF got you, i am loosing hope that this is my month as well i just dont feel any different and i am now 8dpo and i always thought i would but i suppose you dont know until it happens what it feels like. xx

Britt!!!!!!!! Missed you! :hugs:

How many days till your AF is due? Fx'd for you. xxx

lol just replied to you on my journal, but i will carry on, on here now

i have missed you all as well, other than hubby no one else wants to hear about charting etc do they lol

well i thought AF was due on the 16th but that makes this phase really long doesnt it? so not sure now, i lost faith in FF last cycle cos it kept changing my ovulation date but hopefully this is right maybe my cycles are shorter.

how are you feeling? hope your okayxx

hi britt :hi:

how've you been hun? x

Hi
I have been fine thank you, its been nice to be more relaxed about the trying process over christmas, we have still made sure we have tried as much as we can but we have so relaxed about it and christmas took our mind off the wait for ovulation, and now i am 8dpo so its flown by which is good.

CONGRATULATIONS!! how are you?? xx

i'm really good; i was waiting until today to change my tickers etc. so i'll get it all done later on (was so scared:witch: was going to get me even though i am getting super dark lines now!)

i got a v. faint bfp on a Superdrug test at 8dpo, and at 9dpo they were visible without squinting - go get yourself some SD tests!! x

i'm really good; i was waiting until today to change my tickers etc. so i'll get it all done later on (was so scared:witch: was going to get me even though i am getting super dark lines now!)

i got a v. faint bfp on a Superdrug test at 8dpo, and at 9dpo they were visible without squinting - go get yourself some SD tests!! x

yes change them!! :happydance:

oooh i might test tomorrow just to see, although i shouldnt get my hopes up cos im not sure if ff is right i am just hoping i did ovulate when it said.

have you told anyone yet? xx

Morning all
sorry i havent been on in a while again i have had to borrow a computer again, but i am hoping to get mine sorted today!!

if you dont mind could i join your WW little meeting please?? i could do with loosing a bit of weight and i think you can stick to it better if you arent alone cant you.

ebony - im sorry to hear AF got you, i am loosing hope that this is my month as well i just dont feel any different and i am now 8dpo and i always thought i would but i suppose you dont know until it happens what it feels like. xx

i have missed you all as well, other than hubby no one else wants to hear about charting etc do they lol

well i thought AF was due on the 16th but that makes this phase really long doesnt it? so not sure now, i lost faith in FF last cycle cos it kept changing my ovulation date but hopefully this is right maybe my cycles are shorter.

My hubby can't even stand the sound of my themometer beeping in a morning :rofl:

Are you sure you didn't ovulate twice? I've heard this happening quite a lot which would make sense if you ov'd early. :shrug: Do you do opk's?

Morning all

My hubby can't even stand the sound of my themometer beeping in a morning :rofl:

Are you sure you didn't ovulate twice? I've heard this happening quite a lot which would make sense if you ov'd early. :shrug: Do you do opk's?

im not sure to be honest i dont do OPK'S so i have to rely on FF working it out from my temps, but if it doesnt happen this month then i think i will use them next cycle xx

Morning all

im not sure to be honest i dont do OPK'S so i have to rely on FF working it out from my temps, but if it doesnt happen this month then i think i will use them next cycle xx

Fingers crossed you don't have a next cycle for at least 9 months :winkwink:

Morning all

Fingers crossed you don't have a next cycle for at least 9 months :winkwink:

i hope so, whats the shorted cycle you have had? do you think i could have a 24 day cycle? x

My shortest cycles are 26 days so 24 is possible.

Britt... hope you caught that eggy because then theres only me to catch jeffsar up. hehe x

My shortest cycles are 26 days so 24 is possible.

Britt... hope you caught that eggy because then theres only me to catch jeffsar up. hehe x

yes it would be great for us to get a BFP in jan and all move to the next forum!! we will both get our new year present!! xx

you have to come with me, i'll be lonely in first tri without you!! x

you have to come with me, i'll be lonely in first tri without you!! x

we will be coming with you, 2 BFP's on their way in jan!!

can i join the weight loss plan please? x

yeah, of course!!

Ebs is going to start next monday; you can pm me your height, starting weight and we'll work out a goal. i'll chart the loss and give you tips! give me something to focus on x

yeah, of course!!

Ebs is going to start next monday; you can pm me your height, starting weight and we'll work out a goal. i'll chart the loss and give you tips! give me something to focus on x

thank you, but only if your gonna have time, i know you will be busy busy now planning and stuff!!

i will message you all my details in the morning if thats okay i think i will start tomorrow then weigh in can be every wednesday morning.

thank you x

it should be fine, i'll let you both know if it gets too much; but i'm hoping it will keep my mind off the first tri! x

hello guys im new to this website where do i go for the predictions??

it should be fine, i'll let you both know if it gets too much; but i'm hoping it will keep my mind off the first tri! x

okay thank you i am hoping it wont take me too long, i think i have a stone to loose, to get to what my normal weight and what i was at my wedding, but it may be a bit more when i weigh me tomorrow morning cos of the christmas weight lol xx

hello guys im new to this website where do i go for the predictions??

google! jenny renny was who i used, you can find her there, but i will go find the web address for you!x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->