Psychic reading confusion....

jeffsar did jenny get your prediction correct??

by the way loving the new ticker!! :happydance:

Jenny cost £6!
She was half right for me...... she said December BFP, which was correct, but she said from a November cycle, that was wrong - but hey, that's good enough for me!! x

Jenny cost £6!
She was half right for me...... she said December BFP, which was correct, but she said from a November cycle, that was wrong - but hey, that's good enough for me!! x

both mine were wrong, i am so tempted to get another lol

Jenny cost £6!

Well if I had a chemical she got mine right. x

i even tested day after AF went just to make sure she wasnt right and i had a period and was still pregnant lol, but no she was wrong for me.

i am looking forward to healthy eating as from tomorrow!!

Jenny cost £6!

Well if I had a chemical she got mine right. x

i even tested day after AF went just to make sure she wasnt right and i had a period and was still pregnant lol, but no she was wrong for me.

i am looking forward to healthy eating as from tomorrow!!

I'm so giddy for you being pregnant... lol... it may sound weird but it makes it seem like more real that l could get pregnant now that one of us is... lol.. :wacko:

well, i am very glad i have given you hope :dance:

all i have to do now is send my :dust: your way, and we can all pop off to first tri together!!

Britt, i'm quite glad i don't have to worry too much about my weight - i just noticed today that mini eggs are out again; i have quite an addiction to them! x

all i have to do now is send my :dust: your way, and we can all pop off to first tri together!!

Britt, i'm quite glad i don't have to worry too much about my weight - i just noticed today that mini eggs are out again; i have quite an addiction to them! x

Morning!!

just to update you all i emailed aimee back to say my reading wasnt correct could she have another look and this is what she sent me back -

Hi

Im sorry December was wrong for you. I do see March as another BFP month for you. I also see June 2012 as your 2nd BFP

Aimée
x x

so i might have to wait until march :nope:

and am i really gonna want another baby that close in june??

okay weight in time i will send my starting details in jeffsar thanks again!!

xx

Yey!!!!! Caught the :dust:

Morning!!

just to update you all i emailed aimee back to say my reading wasnt correct could she have another look and this is what she sent me back -

Hi

Im sorry December was wrong for you. I do see March as another BFP month for you. I also see June 2012 as your 2nd BFP

Aimée
x x

xx

I emailed her last month but didn't hear anything. I'm going to try her again.

What do you mean another baby last close in june? :shrug:

Morning!!

Hi

Aimée
x x

xx

i mean if she is right and i get my bfp in march that will mean baby will be due dec jan depending on date then she says another bfp in june 2012 which is making me doubt here again cos surely we wont be trying again when we have a 5 / 6 month old ?? x

how are you? xx

Morning!!

Hi

Aimée
x x

xx

i mean if she is right and i get my bfp in march that will mean baby will be due dec jan depending on date then she says another bfp in june 2012 which is making me doubt here again cos surely we wont be trying again when we have a 5 / 6 month old ?? x

how are you? xx

Maybe you won't be trying but it will just be a nice surprise!!!

I'm ok.... feeling so ill today like I'm coming down with something so I'm drinking lots of hot vimto and snuggling up on the sofa with you girls :thumbup:

Morning!!

Hi

Aimée
x x

xx

how are you? xx

Maybe you won't be trying but it will just be a nice surprise!!!

I'm ok.... feeling so ill today like I'm coming down with something so I'm drinking lots of hot vimto and snuggling up on the sofa with you girls :thumbup:

maybe so ..... all this waiting and trying then get 2 little ones together lol

oh no hope your feeling better soon, everyone has colds and coughs at the min and flu like symptoms dont they, we will make you better snuggle up with us anytime :hugs:

i have given up on hoping i am 9 dpo cos i missed putting my temp in on the 24th and 25th of december so i put 2 temps in just to see if it would pic ovulation up and it did, so i tried a couple of different temps and it still did so i thought well it must be then cos surely it wasnt far off but today i have tried to change them and put another temp in and if it was below a certain temp then it says ovulation not detected yet. :nope: :cry:

so what i think i am gonna have to do, is leave it as it is and keep trying every other night and see if i get my period or bfp on the 14th, 15th or 16th and see if it changes and then if i dont i will take them temps out the dates out and see what happens xx

Just got a reply from Aimee asking for a picture of my right palm as it is still pointing to december for my bfp... can't believe she even replied... lol

oh no hope your feeling better soon, everyone has colds and coughs at the min and flu like symptoms dont they, we will make you better snuggle up with us anytime :hugs:

i have given up on hoping i am 9 dpo cos i missed putting my temp in on the 24th and 25th of december so i put 2 temps in just to see if it would pic ovulation up and it did, so i tried a couple of different temps and it still did so i thought well it must be then cos surely it wasnt far off but today i have tried to change them and put another temp in and if it was below a certain temp then it says ovulation not detected yet. :nope: :cry:

so what i think i am gonna have to do, is leave it as it is and keep trying every other night and see if i get my period or bfp on the 14th, 15th or 16th and see if it changes and then if i dont i will take them temps out the dates out and see what happens xx

Mine said that last cycle. Its as though it needs positive opk's, the right temps, the right cm etc... :wacko: If you're 9dpo then you've done what you can do and you just have to wait to see if you get that bfp or the witch. Hopefully the bfp :thumbup:

Just got a reply from Aimee asking for a picture of my right palm as it is still pointing to december for my bfp... can't believe she even replied... lol

Ok... this is what she has said after seeing my right palm....

"Ok I see it now, thank you for the picture. What I see is December as a due date and March as your Conception date! I still see it to be a baby girl.

Aimée"
x x

Mine said that last cycle. Its as though it needs positive opk's, the right temps, the right cm etc... :wacko: If you're 9dpo then you've done what you can do and you just have to wait to see if you get that bfp or the witch. Hopefully the bfp :thumbup:

yeah i am going to stop worrying about the chart, i will keep plotting my temps just to see and we will carry on trying every other night, then hopefully we will catch it if i havent ovulated and just sit tight i suppose and wait for the dreaded AF of bfp xx

yeah i am going to stop worrying about the chart, i will keep plotting my temps just to see and we will carry on trying every other night, then hopefully we will catch it if i havent ovulated and just sit tight i suppose and wait for the dreaded AF of bfp xx

Good luck :thumbup: Hope you've caught it. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->