Psychic reading confusion....

Just got a reply from Aimee asking for a picture of my right palm as it is still pointing to december for my bfp... can't believe she even replied... lol

Ok... this is what she has said after seeing my right palm....

"Ok I see it now, thank you for the picture. What I see is December as a due date and March as your Conception date! I still see it to be a baby girl.

Aimée"
x x

oooh both of us have got march now for our BFP!!
I think it is good of her isnt it to come back to us xx

Just got a reply from Aimee asking for a picture of my right palm as it is still pointing to december for my bfp... can't believe she even replied... lol

"Ok I see it now, thank you for the picture. What I see is December as a due date and March as your Conception date! I still see it to be a baby girl.

Aimée"
x x

Yeah I couldn't believe it! I'm not holding my breath on jenny though... lol

I know march isn't far away... but hoping she's wrong and we get bfp's earlier! hehe

Aimée"
x x

I know march isn't far away... but hoping she's wrong and we get bfp's earlier! hehe

yeah im same, i hope she is wrong but then it gives hope that it will happen even if it takes time doesnt it, and its my birthday in march, what a good present that would be xx

Aimée"
x x

yeah im same, i hope she is wrong but then it gives hope that it will happen even if it takes time doesnt it, and its my birthday in march, what a good present that would be xx

That would be a birthday to celebrate! :thumbup:

Hi Ladies :hi:
Hope you don't mind me joining your conversation :blush:

I got a Jan BFP prediction from Aimee (girl and two more BFPs) - wrong. AF got me this cycle and I've had really long cycles after my MMC (49dys/52dys). This is the shortest I've had (32dys :happydance:)as I started using soya isflavones to speed up O. I've just emailed her and asked her to look again for me too

I got a March BFP prediction from Gail (girl & one more BFP in 2012 which she said will be a boy). She said conception will be mid Feb and I'll test in early March so finger xd

I got a Jan BFP prediction from Aimee (girl and two more BFPs) - wrong. AF got me this cycle and I've had really long cycles after my MMC (49dys/52dys). This is the shortest I've had (32dys :happydance:)as I started using soya isflavones to speed up O. I've just emailed her and asked her to look again for me too

I got a March BFP prediction from Gail (girl & one more BFP in 2012 which she said will be a boy). She said conception will be mid Feb and I'll test in early March so finger xd

Hi
how exciting all 3 of us for march!! and cause we dont mind the more the merrier!! Aimee should email you back she did me and ebs when we said that the first one was wrong xx

Hi
how exciting all 3 of us for march!! and cause we dont mind the more the merrier!! Aimee should email you back she did me and ebs when we said that the first one was wrong xx

I second that! x

Hey girls! Did you have to pay again for Aimee to do another reading for you?
The only one that has been wrong (so far) for me was Cheri... and she really botched it up... When she emailed my prediction to me, she thought I was already pregnant. #1.. #2, she then said "Well, you'll have to email me back in 2 weeks to confirm one then because they are saying December connection!" So I really got my hopes up that cycle, for nothing but a BFN. ugh. So I emailed her back again and triple checked that she didn't have me screwed up with someone else beings that I was just only about to ovulate when she emailed my prediction that I was pregnant already. ugh.
So anyway, I've had like 6 of these done.. and I just bought one from Psychic Star on ebay.. I'm obsessed. Aimee predicted me for March too... which to me, is weird.. Because I didn't really want to try after February because I don't want another baby so close to the holidays! Our DD is only 2 weeks after Christmas, and it stinks for her, and for us! lol.
A lot of them said March for me, but of course I'm really praying that Sandra or Gail are right for me! FX'd!!!

The only one that has been wrong (so far) for me was Cheri... and she really botched it up... When she emailed my prediction to me, she thought I was already pregnant. #1.. #2, she then said "Well, you'll have to email me back in 2 weeks to confirm one then because they are saying December connection!" So I really got my hopes up that cycle, for nothing but a BFN. ugh. So I emailed her back again and triple checked that she didn't have me screwed up with someone else beings that I was just only about to ovulate when she emailed my prediction that I was pregnant already. ugh.
So anyway, I've had like 6 of these done.. and I just bought one from Psychic Star on ebay.. I'm obsessed. Aimee predicted me for March too... which to me, is weird.. Because I didn't really want to try after February because I don't want another baby so close to the holidays! Our DD is only 2 weeks after Christmas, and it stinks for her, and for us! lol.
A lot of them said March for me, but of course I'm really praying that Sandra or Gail are right for me! FX'd!!!

No, we both just asked Aimee to have another look at it and she did free of charge which was so kind of her. She wanted to see a pic of my right palm this time as she was still getting december for me but once she saw my palm she saw that was the edd not the bfp... lol...

I want a psychic star prediction!!!!!!! I'm tempted to get one on friday when I get my money. x

Jenny Renny was really wrong for me!

Sandra has predicted next cycle. Her reading was really in depth and she picked up on me seeing a FS and then needing medication, which is correct! So... fingers crossed!

No, we both just asked Aimee to have another look at it and she did free of charge which was so kind of her. She wanted to see a pic of my right palm this time as she was still getting december for me but once she saw my palm she saw that was the edd not the bfp... lol...

I want a psychic star prediction!!!!!!! I'm tempted to get one on friday when I get my money. x

I saw that you had to send in a picture of your palm!! I hope she's right for you and isn't just making it up now - Like I feel like Cheri did! After I emailed her back and asked if she was sure that reading was for me- she said it was for me, and sometimes she just gets a December connection, so that could mean conception, BFP, or EDD... so if she means EDD, then she goes right along with the rest of the March predictions.. ugh! lol!
Hmm... I see you have Anne-marie, and I don't......... Wonder if I should waste my money again..... lol.

Sandra has predicted next cycle. Her reading was really in depth and she picked up on me seeing a FS and then needing medication, which is correct! So... fingers crossed!

I hope Sandras right for me. She predict this month :happydance:

I really want Sandra to be right for me too!! I loved her prediction, and so far, she predicted that my hubby would get a phone call to be promoted, and he did!, and she said in 6 weeks from her reading (which was last week) that an opportunity would come up for me to get a job in a hospital setting that would be about an hours drive away... I got a call yesterday for an interview at a hospital that is 45 mins away......!! So I'm hooooooping! FX'd!

I really want Sandra to be right for me too!! I loved her prediction, and so far, she predicted that my hubby would get a phone call to be promoted, and he did!, and she said in 6 weeks from her reading (which was last week) that an opportunity would come up for me to get a job in a hospital setting that would be about an hours drive away... I got a call yesterday for an interview at a hospital that is 45 mins away......!! So I'm hooooooping! FX'd!

Erin that is amazing that she got so much stuff right! Did you have a normal conception reading or a different one? x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->