Psychic reading confusion....

just got a reply far too quick load of rubish she gave me june next yaer then 2 more after that i can only have 1 more c section as i have already had 3,having my tubes tied after nxt section so....:wacko:

well, aimee just replied..........:cry:

Hi Sarah

Thank you for your information.

For you I see a BFP in March 2011. I see this to be a baby girl. I also see two more pregnancies in your future.

I hope this has helped.

Aimée

i mean, obviously still glad she see's BFP's, but i preferred Jenny's answer, haha!

just got a reply far too quick load of rubish she gave me june next yaer then 2 more after that i can only have 1 more c section as i have already had 3,having my tubes tied after nxt section so....:wacko:

OMG identical readings, and in less than a minute!! cheeky begger she is!! x

this is mine far too samey
For you I see a BFP in June 2011. I see this to be a baby boy. I also see two more pregnancies in your future. Im sorry for your loss.

I hope this has helped.

Aimée
x x

this is mine far too samey
For you I see a BFP in June 2011. I see this to be a baby boy. I also see two more pregnancies in your future. Im sorry for your loss.

I hope this has helped.

Aimée
x x

we should reply, no it has not helped, regards!

lol i agree, that was such a rip off so pleased it wasnt anymore that i was

i just think ours were too rushed did you get urs straight back

it's actually quite funny - i mean, obviuosly all the ones after xmas are untrue, cos we are all having xmas BFP's!! x

i mean, it was almost as if Aimee's was automated; i literally pressed send and the predication came straight back! mind you, if she had told us Nov/Dec we'd all be singing her praises now:haha:

i just think ours were too rushed did you get urs straight back

Not that quick, maybe a few hours later but maybe she wasn't online when I bought mine. Sorry.... I feel like its my fault you wasted your money. :blush:

lol dont worry about it i take them all with a pinch of salt,i was the 1 that order it,so ur not to blame at all,it is just a bit of fun after all:hugs:

how long did it take for sandra?

She replied straight away and asked for a photo but it took her about 2 working days to send me my reading. I chased her up after 2 days and then she hurried up. It is more in depth though. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->