Psychic reading confusion....

Who is Psychic Star?

I don't think she has a real name... Just psychic star on ebay.. :shrug:

I've heard people say she does nice in depth readings for people. I want one :brat:

Erin - please let me know what she says. x

were would i get a sandra reading from?? i want one now xx

Voila xxx

https://www.psychicreadingsbysandragibbs.com/#/conception-pregancy-and-ferti/4533327872

Jenny Renny was really wrong for me!

Sandra has predicted next cycle. Her reading was really in depth and she picked up on me seeing a FS and then needing medication, which is correct! So... fingers crossed!

I really want Sandra to be right for me too!! I loved her prediction, and so far, she predicted that my hubby would get a phone call to be promoted, and he did!, and she said in 6 weeks from her reading (which was last week) that an opportunity would come up for me to get a job in a hospital setting that would be about an hours drive away... I got a call yesterday for an interview at a hospital that is 45 mins away......!! So I'm hooooooping! FX'd!

Erin that is amazing that she got so much stuff right! Did you have a normal conception reading or a different one? x

Yep, just a normal one, but she wrote in her response to me to let her know what I was hoping to find out, so I said "I believe I just paid for the conception/pregnancy that tells about the child, when I will conceive, due date, etc, but my husband is also wondering if he will be promoted and I'm wondering if I'll get a job back in Radiology soon, but if you can't tell me that that's ok!" so that's how she let me know so much, I asked! lol! :haha:

Britt- I just googled Sandra Conception Readings..
https://www.psychicreadingsbysandragibbs.com/#/conception-pregancy-and-ferti/4533327872

Jenny Renny was really wrong for me!

Sandra has predicted next cycle. Her reading was really in depth and she picked up on me seeing a FS and then needing medication, which is correct! So... fingers crossed!

I really want Sandra to be right for me too!! I loved her prediction, and so far, she predicted that my hubby would get a phone call to be promoted, and he did!, and she said in 6 weeks from her reading (which was last week) that an opportunity would come up for me to get a job in a hospital setting that would be about an hours drive away... I got a call yesterday for an interview at a hospital that is 45 mins away......!! So I'm hooooooping! FX'd!

Erin that is amazing that she got so much stuff right! Did you have a normal conception reading or a different one? x

Yep, just a normal one, but she wrote in her response to me to let her know what I was hoping to find out, so I said "I believe I just paid for the conception/pregnancy that tells about the child, when I will conceive, due date, etc, but my husband is also wondering if he will be promoted and I'm wondering if I'll get a job back in Radiology soon, but if you can't tell me that that's ok!" so that's how she let me know so much, I asked! lol! :haha:

Britt- I just googled Sandra Conception Readings..

Nice one! lol x

i got a sandra one and i didnt find her great! she didnt tell me an awfull lot and what she did didnt make and sense :(

Who is Psychic Star?

I don't think she has a real name... Just psychic star on ebay.. :shrug:

I've heard people say she does nice in depth readings for people. I want one :brat:

Erin - please let me know what she says. x

were would i get a sandra reading from?? i want one now xx

Voila xxx

brill thank you i am gonna get one, what are we like its all i spend my money on lol xx

britt, she does take awhile to get a reading back tho, that was my only gripe about her! but when she does get it to you it's soooo worth it! it took like 10 days I think?

britt, she does take awhile to get a reading back tho, that was my only gripe about her! but when she does get it to you it's soooo worth it! it took like 10 days I think?

thank you, i have just purchased one so we will see, do i have to email her my question or will she email me to ask it? x

I've just been looking over my Gail reading with Aimee saying March bfp and Dec EDD.... plus I've been worrying over my lp only being 8 days and wondering if I'll have to take progesterone or anything...

Well Gail says feb/march 2011 bfp with a babay girl at the end of the year. I never believed it because it seemed so far away... :rofl: but she also said she feels I make take something to aid my bfp which could now be true. when she first said it I was like take what?? sperm? :rofl:

Spooky.... now l need a psychic star one defo to try and confirm it... lol. x

I've just been looking over my Gail reading with Aimee saying March bfp and Dec EDD.... plus I've been worrying over my lp only being 8 days and wondering if I'll have to take progesterone or anything...

Well Gail says feb/march 2011 bfp with a babay girl at the end of the year. I never believed it because it seemed so far away... :rofl: but she also said she feels I make take something to aid my bfp which could now be true. when she first said it I was like take what?? sperm? :rofl:

ahhh so they do all tie in with each other dont they. Yes i think you need psychic star as well lol i get excited when i order one they are addictive, i bet they make loads of money from these forums lol xx

ahhh so they do all tie in with each other dont they. Yes i think you need psychic star as well lol i get excited when i order one they are addictive, i bet they make loads of money from these forums lol xx

Yes... spooky...

But they see us all coming and think "SUCKERS!!!" lol x

Yes... spooky...

lol i know they prob do, but i still keep buying them lol, but i think even if they arent right but gives you hope and keeps you happy i dont think 5 pound is a lot to get that xx

Yes... spooky...

lol i know they prob do, but i still keep buying them lol, but i think even if they arent right but gives you hope and keeps you happy i dont think 5 pound is a lot to get that xx

lol, you girls are funny, Ebony, I got the psychic star one to kinda be the tiebreaker too.. hopefully she'll say January.. cuz of course that's what I'm hoping to hear! lol! I also believe they see us coming and say 'YESSS another suckerrrrr', lol, but it is fun! I tell myself to TRY not to rely on it.. well.. we all know how that goes.. lol

Britt, I think I emailed her (I was trying to get an answer from her so I 'played dumb') and said that I didn't get a confirmation email from her, so I was wondering if she had received my payment, and she wrote me back a week later and asked for my question, so I'd say for you to do the same thing.. :)

Yes... spooky...

lol, you girls are funny, Ebony, I got the psychic star one to kinda be the tiebreaker too.. hopefully she'll say January.. cuz of course that's what I'm hoping to hear! lol! I also believe they see us coming and say 'YESSS another suckerrrrr', lol, but it is fun! I tell myself to TRY not to rely on it.. well.. we all know how that goes.. lol

Britt, I think I emailed her (I was trying to get an answer from her so I 'played dumb') and said that I didn't get a confirmation email from her, so I was wondering if she had received my payment, and she wrote me back a week later and asked for my question, so I'd say for you to do the same thing.. :)

okay yeah i think i will email tomorrow and just say i havent recieved confirmation and just wanted to check she recieved my payment and i will ask what i need to do, like you say i will play dumb then hopefully she will get in touch thanks x

Yes... spooky...

okay yeah i think i will email tomorrow and just say i havent recieved confirmation and just wanted to check she recieved my payment and i will ask what i need to do, like you say i will play dumb then hopefully she will get in touch thanks x

Yep!! That's what I did! hehe. I just wanted you to be aware that she might take awhile to get back to you because I was starting to get mad! lol!

Yes... spooky...

Yep!! That's what I did! hehe. I just wanted you to be aware that she might take awhile to get back to you because I was starting to get mad! lol!

thanks, they should know us ttc'ers arent patient!! lol xx

lol, tottttally right!!!! hahaha

Ebony, how did you rename your links? Like to say "My Ovulation Chart" instead of my website?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->