Psychic reading confusion....

I've just been looking over my Gail reading with Aimee saying March bfp and Dec EDD.... plus I've been worrying over my lp only being 8 days and wondering if I'll have to take progesterone or anything...

Well Gail says feb/march 2011 bfp with a babay girl at the end of the year. I never believed it because it seemed so far away... :rofl: but she also said she feels I make take something to aid my bfp which could now be true. when she first said it I was like take what?? sperm? :rofl:

Spooky.... now l need a psychic star one defo to try and confirm it... lol. x

ahhh so they do all tie in with each other dont they. Yes i think you need psychic star as well lol i get excited when i order one they are addictive, i bet they make loads of money from these forums lol xx

Yes... spooky...

But they see us all coming and think "SUCKERS!!!" lol x

lol i know they prob do, but i still keep buying them lol, but i think even if they arent right but gives you hope and keeps you happy i dont think 5 pound is a lot to get that xx

Very true. I'm going to get a psychic star one on friday but thats my very last.... for now... :rofl:

I've just been looking over my Gail reading with Aimee saying March bfp and Dec EDD.... plus I've been worrying over my lp only being 8 days and wondering if I'll have to take progesterone or anything...

Well Gail says feb/march 2011 bfp with a babay girl at the end of the year. I never believed it because it seemed so far away... :rofl: but she also said she feels I make take something to aid my bfp which could now be true. when she first said it I was like take what?? sperm? :rofl:

Spooky.... now l need a psychic star one defo to try and confirm it... lol. x

ahhh so they do all tie in with each other dont they. Yes i think you need psychic star as well lol i get excited when i order one they are addictive, i bet they make loads of money from these forums lol xx

Yes... spooky...

But they see us all coming and think "SUCKERS!!!" lol x

lol i know they prob do, but i still keep buying them lol, but i think even if they arent right but gives you hope and keeps you happy i dont think 5 pound is a lot to get that xx

lol, you girls are funny, Ebony, I got the psychic star one to kinda be the tiebreaker too.. hopefully she'll say January.. cuz of course that's what I'm hoping to hear! lol! I also believe they see us coming and say 'YESSS another suckerrrrr', lol, but it is fun! I tell myself to TRY not to rely on it.. well.. we all know how that goes.. lol

Britt, I think I emailed her (I was trying to get an answer from her so I 'played dumb') and said that I didn't get a confirmation email from her, so I was wondering if she had received my payment, and she wrote me back a week later and asked for my question, so I'd say for you to do the same thing.. :)

^Yeah I think I want her to confirm march for me. x

lol, tottttally right!!!! hahaha

Ebony, how did you rename your links? Like to say "My Ovulation Chart" instead of my website?

This is the coding I used [ url=https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/326eeb]My Ovulation Chart[/url]

I put a gap in between the first [ and url so you'll have to close that gap and then copy in your chart link. Hope that helps. x

Hi Mamadonna, we missed you!!!

How've you been?? x

hello i'm good had a lovely xmas missed all u girls 2,

what have i missed?

i'm pregnant!!!!!

got my bfp at 9dpo, so was very nervous for a week, but i am officially PG now!!

did you have a good Christmas?? x

ebs, you are my biggest supporter!! x

i'm pregnant!!!!!

got my bfp at 9dpo, so was very nervous for a week, but i am officially PG now!!

did you have a good Christmas?? x

i did thank you,i am so happy for you jeffsar

thanks hun :hugs:

it was a huge shock; i was so convinced i was pregnant last month i had bought loads of tests online which i never used cos :witch: got me, so this time round i just thought 'i'm testing early, sod it!' so i started at 4dpo :blush: by 7dpo, i had v.v.v.v.v.v faint lines, then by 9dpo you barely had to squint to see them, and at 11dpo really dark :bfp: :happydance:

I'm so happy, but obviously after MC in Sept i'm nervous...... but i am determind to have PMA and anyway, you are all joining me in first tri soon anyway!! x

thanks hun :hugs:

it was a huge shock; i was so convinced i was pregnant last month i had bought loads of tests online which i never used cos :witch: got me, so this time round i just thought 'i'm testing early, sod it!' so i started at 4dpo :blush: by 7dpo, i had v.v.v.v.v.v faint lines, then by 9dpo you barely had to squint to see them, and at 11dpo really dark :bfp: :happydance:

I'm so happy, but obviously after MC in Sept i'm nervous...... but i am determind to have PMA and anyway, you are all joining me in first tri soon anyway!! x

Have you been posting in the first tri yet? x

no, too scared!!! i'm happier here with you lot :flower:

last time, i was on there every day asking about this pain, that pain, symptom spotting, worrying constantly, comparing....... i've decided to just chill out last time - all that worry didn't stop me MC'ing, and i ended up so stressed.

so, until i feel comfortable - i'm staying put!! :thumbup:

and we'll be happy to have you stay here with us,hopefully ur good luck will rub off on us

yip, i'll be sending :dust: to you all evry day!!

in return, you've all to keep your fx'd that my bubs sticks! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->