Psychic reading confusion....

thanks hun!

so, how do you feel; did you use opk's this month? x

i did us opks this month got a lovely pos sat and sun on sat the test line went darker faster than the control line, we'll see,i'm cramping so we'll just have to see

i had two days of really good positives this month - my first month using them - and i was crampy after OV too...... FX'd hun!! x

that's the best way! i'll keep my fx'd for you! x

Morning Ladies,
jeffsar and mamadonna I've got all my fingers and toes crossed for you :thumbup:

Aimee got back to me and said:
' I am still getting a very strong connection to January for you in the form of a baby. This may be that you concieve in January. The second date I see for you is April/May 2011 but as I said January is still very strong.'

I've just done the maths and figured out I could possibly Ov in late Jan if the soya works again for me :happydance: I emailed her back just to say maybe the connection is to my angel as his DD was late Jan. So if I don't get my BFP this month at least I have that :flower:

Gail's reading for me was much more detailed then Aimee's. Gail wrote about three/four paragraphs and Aimee only wrote two lines LOL

I went to the doctors today as I still feel like hell and she thinks that I did have a very early miscarriage and now that I've stopped bleeding I should start to feel better.

Also.... guess what!!!!!! she says that once I get my next AF she wants to see me and DH to start fertilty tests!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG!!!!!!!!!

I just need to get him registered at my surgery as she says it would be easier that way and then just wait less that a month! :happydance:

On the downside I was fine until l left the doctors office and it hit me and I cried but I'm trying to concentrate on the positive.... I got pregnant so now I just need their help to get pregnant and stay pregnant. :thumbup:

im sorry for your loss hun but just keep looking forward!! Does it mean that any of your reading where right tho? xx

OMG hun, i am so sorry :hugs: i kinda had a feeling that may have been the case, but i really am sorry. no matter how early, a loss is a loss :cry:

you are right, look at the positives; you can get pregnant!!!!! also remember, you are supposed to be more fertile after a loss so....... this could be a good month for you; having a FS will be a big relief for you too; they will take bloods, scan, check hubby etc. so all your worries should be gone.

are you feeling ok now? x

evening ladies,sorry to hear that you have had a mc ebony sending hugs ur way :hugs:

OMG hun, i am so sorry :hugs: i kinda had a feeling that may have been the case, but i really am sorry. no matter how early, a loss is a loss :cry:

you are right, look at the positives; you can get pregnant!!!!! also remember, you are supposed to be more fertile after a loss so....... this could be a good month for you; having a FS will be a big relief for you too; they will take bloods, scan, check hubby etc. so all your worries should be gone.

are you feeling ok now? x

I'm ok just still feel really round. I just feel ugh... do you know what I mean?

I can't believe I can get pregnant! lol. Its nice to know we are doing the right things, like bd at the right time etc. I'm just going to keep on charting and keep on trying.

Do what happens when you go to the doctors for the "fertility chat". she says there are tests they can do at the surgery. Do they refer you on to the fertility clinic if they don't find anything?

Your baby is the size of a poppyseed! Awwww.... x

well my gp did zilch! he just had us referred after we'd been ttc 18mnths, and we waited another 2 months for FS apt. they did all my bloods, scanned to see if i had PCOS etc. sperm analysis, and just a general health chat. i was diagnosed with hypothyroidism and started life long treatment - within a month i had OV'd for first time in around 2 years and i was PG a month later! you know the rest.....

i think the gp test is to see if you have ovulated - you'll need to make apt. for CD21 for that x

well my gp did zilch! he just had us referred after we'd been ttc 18mnths, and we waited another 2 months for FS apt. they did all my bloods, scanned to see if i had PCOS etc. sperm analysis, and just a general health chat. i was diagnosed with hypothyroidism and started life long treatment - within a month i had OV'd for first time in around 2 years and i was PG a month later! you know the rest.....

i think the gp test is to see if you have ovulated - you'll need to make apt. for CD21 for that x

Yeah I think I've read they do the cd3 anc cd21 tests so I thought I'd get an appointment on cd3 if possible. They said they'll do the SA too.

I'm getting quite excited! lol... xxx

it's a relief to get checked and know that you'll get helped.....it really worked with us. and hubby was told he had brilliant :spermy: so it was an ego boost for him!! x

it's a relief to get checked and know that you'll get helped.....it really worked with us. and hubby was told he had brilliant :spermy: so it was an ego boost for him!! x

Yeah... I said to him today "at least you know those little swimmers work" lol

How are you feeling? Any morning sickness yet? Did you get it with your son? That pic of him is so cute btw x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->