Psychic reading confusion....

i'm ok thanks jeffsar wish it was next week now tho,time seems to be standing still lol

when are you going to see mw?

it's a relief to get checked and know that you'll get helped.....it really worked with us. and hubby was told he had brilliant :spermy: so it was an ego boost for him!! x

Yeah... I said to him today "at least you know those little swimmers work" lol

How are you feeling? Any morning sickness yet? Did you get it with your son? That pic of him is so cute btw x

i'm slightly worried as i haven't really got any symptoms other than being tired........ but saying that, i wasn't very sick with Taylor either. When i MC'd, i had been suffering from bad MS all through so not sure what to think this time!

i love that photo - he was dressed up for holloween; that's why his hair is all over the place!! x

i'm ok thanks jeffsar wish it was next week now tho,time seems to be standing still lol

i'm off to the MW on the 18th Jan, then the consultant first week in Feb-just to check my thyroid levels. i'll find out on the 18th my scan date too which will terrify me - we only found out bubs hadn't made it at the 12 week scan, heart had stopped about a week before so i'll be so nervous...... PMA though, i will have a healthy baby! x

when you testing?? x

im sorry for your loss hun but just keep looking forward!! Does it mean that any of your reading where right tho? xx

hi wannabmamma, how are you?? x

Hey Jeffsar congrats on your pregnancy :hugs:

Im great at the moment OH has said he want to start TTC end of July start of August :happydance:

Thanks hun, i'm very happy :happydance:

That's great he wants to try, are you going to be charting, opk's up til then so you know what's what or just take a few months to chill? x

i'm off to the MW on the 18th Jan, then the consultant first week in Feb-just to check my thyroid levels. i'll find out on the 18th my scan date too which will terrify me - we only found out bubs hadn't made it at the 12 week scan, heart had stopped about a week before so i'll be so nervous...... PMA though, i will have a healthy baby! x

when you testing?? x

i'll probably start testing middle of next week

try not to worry back in 1998 when i was pg with #4 i had my 12 wks scan and everything was fine but a few later it all started to wrong but 3 months later i was pg again and he is a very healthy 11 yr old

i was so bad last month - i started about 5 dpo.......i'm mad, i know!! x

right, i'm off to bed - i am so tired!! speak to you all tomorrow x

it's a relief to get checked and know that you'll get helped.....it really worked with us. and hubby was told he had brilliant :spermy: so it was an ego boost for him!! x

Yeah... I said to him today "at least you know those little swimmers work" lol

How are you feeling? Any morning sickness yet? Did you get it with your son? That pic of him is so cute btw x

i'm slightly worried as i haven't really got any symptoms other than being tired........ but saying that, i wasn't very sick with Taylor either. When i MC'd, i had been suffering from bad MS all through so not sure what to think this time!

i love that photo - he was dressed up for holloween; that's why his hair is all over the place!! x

I'd relish the lack of sickness! If you had very little with Taylor then it will probably be similar :shrug:

He has a cheeky smile! Its so cute. x

Morning Ladies!!
How is everyone??

:happydance: a little dance for jeffsar just to show we are still really excited for you!!

nothing much to report really, im going to hold out testing until AF is due, i have had a rise in temp which hopefully is a good sign, but i feel no different so maybe this isnt the cycle for me xx

hi britt!

i was just about to email you a yummy breakfast but i'm guessing im the only lazy slob not up and about by now! Friday is my day off and talyor has no pre school so we usually sleep in and snuggle watching cartoons - bliss!

How can you hold off testing?!!?!? i was so bad this month, but i also found it interesting watching the line progress each day from barely visible until when AF was due, a super dark line! x

hi britt!

i was just about to email you a yummy breakfast but i'm guessing im the only lazy slob not up and about by now! Friday is my day off and talyor has no pre school so we usually sleep in and snuggle watching cartoons - bliss!

How can you hold off testing?!!?!? i was so bad this month, but i also found it interesting watching the line progress each day from barely visible until when AF was due, a super dark line! x

i havent had breakie yet so a nice yummy breakfast idea would be brill!

i wouldnt call you lazy, i think you are entitled to a lie in!

i really want to test now but because of my last cycle, i tested so much thinking my period was late and got so many BFN, i dont want to be doing that this cycle just in case it is the same and is going to be another long cycle and i havent even ovulated yet, i will prob cave but i am trying to hold out as long as i can.

How are you feeling today? xx

morning ladies having a lazy morning too,dont have to be in at work till later so making the most of it

morning ladies having a lazy morning too,dont have to be in at work till later so making the most of it

i dont blame you, i am a cheat really cos i work at home so really i could get out of bed at 5 to 9 cos i start at 9 lol but i make myself get up early and start cleaning and things just to make sure i dont stay in bed lol xx

morning Mammadonna!!

i wish i could work from home; saying that i doubt i would get anything done! x

i was still up early to get kids ready for school,done house work,now just chilling till i have to get ready for work bliss

morning Mammadonna!!

i wish i could work from home; saying that i doubt i would get anything done! x

lol i know i do have to be strict with myself, it would be easy to sit down stairs and watch tv all day but i have a busy job so i am usually working on something all day which is good, apart from when i am on here of course lol xx

i did all my housework last night so i didn't have anything to do today!!

you must be very disciplined Britt - the lure of Jeremy kyle is too much for me, lol!! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->