Psychic reading confusion....

aww you could have one of each!! haha well done ebs wana do a reading for me haha x

that would be nice, but tbh, a healthy baby of any colour will be fine by me!! x

well girls, Aimee's verdict below:

Thank you Sarah for you I see a healthy baby girl.

Aimée
x x

Looks like Ebs may be right.....why did we all pay for predictions, ebs could have done it all for us!! x

haha I just had a feeling... lol.. What did jenny predict for you? x

it would be nice, but i love my wee boy so much i quite like the idea of two boys as well...... pink, blue, whatever - just please stay healthy and stay put until September! x

jenny said boy. so far, i have you & aimee saying girl, Jenny boy. however, jenny did get my bfp pretty much right, and aimee said march, so.............

who knows!! x

wannabmamma, why you sad today?? x

jenny said boy. so far, i have you & aimee saying girl, Jenny boy. however, jenny did get my bfp pretty much right, and aimee said march, so.............

who knows!! x

I'd believe Jenny then. :wacko: x

I can't wait to get my psychic star reading. :happydance: I keep checking my email and now I've just remembered its friday so I'm probably going to have to wait until after the weekend :wacko: aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh.....

Patience is not one of my strong points :haha:

i'm glad you've had a better day!
i was having a good day, but DH is annoying me......MEN, AARRRRGGGHHHH! x

Ok ladies! Got my reading from Psychic Star, and it is so very detailed and amazing! I love it!! Long story short, she's saying boy, and she sees conception very soon, and my body will be ready this month, and if not this month - if we happen to miss it - then she also sees March 21st - which, if it IS this month, that could also mean that's when my first scan will be...
FREAKY! I hope she's right!!!! FX'D!!!!!!!
(so ebony, she didn't really break my tie since she said this month and March. haha oh well!)

ooooh, does she do gender readings???? haha, i knew i wouldn't stop once i had my bfp!! x

Ok ladies! Got my reading from Psychic Star, and it is so very detailed and amazing! I love it!! Long story short, she's saying boy, and she sees conception very soon, and my body will be ready this month, and if not this month - if we happen to miss it - then she also sees March 21st - which, if it IS this month, that could also mean that's when my first scan will be...
FREAKY! I hope she's right!!!! FX'D!!!!!!!
(so ebony, she didn't really break my tie since she said this month and March. haha oh well!)

OMG!!!!!! :happydance: That is amazing.

I've wanted a reading from her for a while now as I'd read she does really detailed ones. She's emailed to say that she';s a bit behind so I'll just have to be patient. x

morning ebs!

what you up to today? x

ooooh, does she do gender readings???? haha, i knew i wouldn't stop once i had my bfp!! x

This is her shop on ebay...

https://stores.ebay.co.uk/Psychic-Star-Readings

Gender readings aren't listed I don't think but you could email her and ask her. x

morning ebs!

what you up to today? x

Morning Jeffsar :wave:

Well still feeling like death warmed up so I think I've come down with something now... grr....

Been out to do a supermarket shop this morning and now I'm chilling out. Off out for a meal tonight with my inlaws for my FIL's birthday and it should be a nice treat before I start back on ww from monday.

What are you up to today? x

nothing!! hubby away offshore tomorrow for 9 days so he is having a boys day with taylor, and i'm thinking about not even getting dressed!! x

nothing!! hubby away offshore tomorrow for 9 days so he is having a boys day with taylor, and i'm thinking about not even getting dressed!! x

YEY!! My sort of day... a pyjama and dressing gown day! I usually have those snuggled up with my dogs :happydance:

Hubby away for 9 days! You must really miss him when he goes away... mind you, I bet you appreciate the time you are together when he's been away. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->