Psychic reading confusion....

i did all my housework last night so i didn't have anything to do today!!

you must be very disciplined Britt - the lure of Jeremy kyle is too much for me, lol!! x

i know i like to watch that as well, i get a lunch break still so i usually catch up on tv then lol, i do find it easier to diet though working from home cos i have cook food for breakfast dinner and tea so have a wider choice x

Morning ladies :wave:

Guess who's just bought a reading from psychic star! :blush: hahaha I couldn't help myself.

Still feeling like poo but still alot of PMA :happydance:

I just watched Jezza :rofl: A touch of class! doesn't that programme just make you feel so much better about yourself? :wacko:

hi ebony!!!
yip, although i am not sure it makes you feel proud to be british......haha!!

oooh, another reading!! i was tempted to get a gender one, what you think?? x

hi ebony!!!
yip, although i am not sure it makes you feel proud to be british......haha!!

oooh, another reading!! i was tempted to get a gender one, what you think?? x

haha no it makes us ashamed to be british :rofl:

Ooohh... yeah you could get one of those! I think you're having a girl but thats just me... lol... x

Hi Jeffsar!!

I think im going to start charting in the next few months just to get back into the swing of it lol

Are you going to get a gender reading??

yeah, why not - although our very own ebs has predicted a girl!!

i'll go try find one.......! x

my friend got one yesterday from Aimee and she has her gender scan in two weeks so we will know then lol

Guess who's just bought a reading from psychic star! :blush: hahaha I couldn't help myself.

I just watched Jezza :rofl: A touch of class! doesn't that programme just make you feel so much better about yourself? :wacko:

ebs, lol, I still haven't gotten my reading from her, but she has been in good contact.. She said I would get it yesterday, and at 8 pm I emailed her saying that I hope she didn't forget about me and hope she had a good vacation, and she wrote me back and said she was sorry that she got backed up over the holidays and that she will do the reading no later than 11 pm tonight- I don't know what that means in US time..

ebs, lol, I still haven't gotten my reading from her, but she has been in good contact.. She said I would get it yesterday, and at 8 pm I emailed her saying that I hope she didn't forget about me and hope she had a good vacation, and she wrote me back and said she was sorry that she got backed up over the holidays and that she will do the reading no later than 11 pm tonight- I don't know what that means in US time..

Well its 2.40pm here in the uk now if that helps. hope you get it soon!!! x

Well its 2.40pm here in the uk now if that helps. hope you get it soon!!! x

this is what she emailed me yesterday, so since it's 9:42 am must be I'll get it before 6 pm.. FXd :) I'll let you know when I get it!

right girls, who do i get to do my gender prediction, any one heard of any good reccomendations?x

the only person i know that got one is my frind and she got it from Aimee have to wait and see if shes right or wrong good thing is shes cheap lol

come on then, give her website....!!! x

well girls, Aimee's verdict below:

Thank you Sarah for you I see a healthy baby girl.

Aimée
x x

Looks like Ebs may be right.....why did we all pay for predictions, ebs could have done it all for us!! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->